AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PlayboyMegan said:
I was being a feisty little cunt today.
Guy: mmm the things I would do to your vagina.
Me: mmmm the things I would do to your credit card.

I love you.

German new model, with a German name, is online for the first time.

Me, in PM: 'Hi, did you remember blocking Germany before you got on cam today?'
Her: 'no, why?'
Me: 'because if you don't block it, people who know you can find you on MFC. MFC is full of Germans, you should really think about blocking the country if you're not open about being a camgirl.'
Her: 'I'm not open about it, but I'm going to see how it goes and then I can still block Germany later if anything happens.'

tumblr_mavj7iplOf1rsxxnho1_500.gif

The internet..... how does it work?
Surely people can't just take screenshots or anything and spread them, right?
:roll:

So I'm in a show with what I'm guessing is a Romanian model and she takes her bra off and she has those small implants that seem to be popular with some of the top Romanian models, clearly not real but not really big like some implants.

Model:you like them?
Me:Yeah looking good
Model:can you tell they fake?
Me:Yeah but they still look somewhat natural
Model:they not like the american models with the big balloon tits
Me:What
Model:they still look and feel natural
Me:Bitch please
Me:You really gonna act somehow superior then balloon tittied american models?
Model:yuo want ban forever??????
Me:I've been thrown out of nicer places than this lady

She logs off and then sends me a pm about 10 minutes later with just "fuck u".

Jupiter551 said:
I saw a model, an American reasonably successful model and I'm not going to name her anywhere, not a model on acf either (thankfully) somehow having a bizarre conversation with her room about how she chose her gyno. She said first she "cut out from the list anyone who had a vagina" so no women gynos, didn't explain why and then cut out anyone that sounded like they "came from pakistan or somewhere". Then went on to say,

I don't have anything against them but I'm not gonna let them put their little curry fingers up my butt[btw I assume she meant vagina, or I think she picked the wrong gyno afterall.]

(*this was spoken and I wasn't ready to have to recall it word for word but the important parts are right)

Some gynos do put their fingers in your butt as part of the exam. :lol:
This surprised me too the first time it happened to me. Had the same doctor for years, then I switched last year and I nearly fell off the table when she hit me with "I'm just going to slip a finger into your rear now". :shock:
I have no idea why some do it and others don't.

NoelleBright said:
Had the same doctor for years, then I switched last year and I nearly fell off the table when she hit me with "I'm just going to slip a finger into your rear now". :shock:

Ha, now that I think of it, I don't think there's really any way for a stranger to gently inform you they're about to stick a finger up your ass without alarming you :-D

mynameisbob84 said:
NoelleBright said:
Had the same doctor for years, then I switched last year and I nearly fell off the table when she hit me with "I'm just going to slip a finger into your rear now". :shock:

Ha, now that I think of it, I don't think there's really any way for a stranger to gently inform you they're about to stick a finger up your ass without alarming you :-D
I've had a nurse who just said, "bend over and get to it" as she pulled on her gloves. :lol: Not the most gentle because it made me start laughing pretty hard, but at least she didn't beat around the bush.

EasyBakeBabyOven said:
mynameisbob84 said:
NoelleBright said:

I've had a nurse who just said, "bend over and get to it" as she pulled on her gloves. :lol: Not the most gentle because it made me start laughing pretty hard, but at least she didn't beat around the bush.

That's the second part of the exam :-D

mynameisbob84 said:
EasyBakeBabyOven said:
mynameisbob84 said:
NoelleBright said:

That's the second part of the exam :-D
Well I am sporting the jungle girl look right now. :lol: I'd need reflective mirrors to see it for myself, but hopefully the bush isn't too big that they can't find what they need to see. Rotfl.....

mynameisbob84 said:
NoelleBright said:

Apparently, not all doctors will do this exam and after a quick google search it appears some do it with no warning. :eek: What I find weird is how many people do not ask the doctor why they are doing it.

Just Me said:
mynameisbob84 said:
NoelleBright said:

Apparently, not all doctors will do this exam and after a quick google search it appears some do it with no warning. :eek: What I find weird is how many people do not ask the doctor why they are doing it.

Well it's kind of easy to figure out why so long as you have a bit of common sense, and they generally always explain exactly why during, it's just that not all doctors go that route.
It's easier to get a feel of the reproductive organs with a finger in the bum.

Reactions: Rose
Just Me said:
mynameisbob84 said:
NoelleBright said:

I'd almost rather if there was no warning, surprise me, I don't want to anticipate it

Jupiter551 said:
Just Me said:
mynameisbob84 said:
NoelleBright said:

I'd almost rather if there was no warning, surprise me, I don't want to anticipate it

Bite the pillow, I'm going in dry. :lol:

:think: 179 X 0,05 = US$8,95 - right?

I really hope she forgot to put some number out of that post. Sending her a link to the MFC Wiki & ACF.

Attachments

• Looks like she got the value of a token all mixed up, I believe....jpg
    Looks like she got the value of a token all mixed up, I believe....jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 158
MrRodry said:
:think: 179 X 0,05 = US$8,95 - right?

I really hope she forgot to put some number out of that post. Sending her a link to the MFC Wiki & ACF.
That's going to sting when she works it out. Ouch. :(

Last night there was a pregnant model on, and she lights up a cigarette. Has to be the most horrible thing I have seen on cam.

Someone says hey you shouldn't be smoking you are pregnant.

She says with a straight face... "Oh it's ok these are lights."

Ugh

Reactions: JickyJuly
MiltonBerle said:
Last night there was a pregnant model on, and she lights up a cigarette. Has to be the most horrible thing I have seen on cam.

Ugh
If that bothers you, then don't look at the pregnant category on clips4sale.

EasyBakeBabyOven said:
MiltonBerle said:

Ugh
I know right! Farting, crying pregnant giantesses sneezing in lipstick!! :shock:

Jupiter551 said:
EasyBakeBabyOven said:
MiltonBerle said:

Ugh
I know right! Farting, crying pregnant giantesses sneezing in lipstick!! :shock:
Lol...Not what I meant, but you'd be surprised how many people are into that stuff. Shoot, my clip of me laughing at the camera while BJ farts off cam is one of my all time best sellers. :lol: Thank goodness for febreze and scented candles.

Status
Not open for further replies.