AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nordling said:
blackxrose said:
Nordling said:
Yeah, I'm more talking about common use of the terms, which are often technically inaccurate. That and the psychologically differing impact of synonyms. For instance, when a human is "castrated," we think of it as as a non-volunteer and often violent procedure...and neutering, though more generic isn't something men or women want to be thought of (neuter). Animals other than humans probably aren't affected by word usage so much.
I always thought castration was when you completely removed the testicles. :think: Because it's very rare that humans will be castrated (except maybe metaphorically) but getting snipped is just having the testicles separated (but not removed) from the other sexual organs.
Exactly. But once again, I'm talking about common parlance...which is not always accurate. "Clipped" or "snipped" (vasectomy) means cutting the vas deferens so sperm can't be mixed with semen and carried on out the penis. But some macho types may say "hey I got castrated" just to gross out their buddies.
Yeah, and in some jurisdictions they 'chemically castrate' convicted pedophiles, and although it's regularly called that it just consists of drugs that lower the libido and ability to have sex.

blackxrose said:
I always thought castration was when you completely removed the testicles. :think: Because it's very rare that humans will be castrated (except maybe metaphorically) but getting snipped is just having the testicles separated (but not removed) from the other sexual organs.
Oh man! It made me feel so weird reading that! Imagine having both balls removed! That would totally change cumming wouldn't it?? I might be wrong but don't the balls have something to do with producing the sperm? If so then cumming would be soooo weird! Maybe like when you come the dick goes through the usual motions without anything actually coming out! :shock:

sahi said:
Oh man! It made me feel so weird reading that! Imagine having both balls removed! That would totally change cumming wouldn't it?? I might be wrong but don't the balls have something to do with producing the sperm? If so then cumming would be soooo weird! Maybe like when you come the dick goes through the usual motions without anything actually coming out! :shock:
oB7bX.jpg

sahi said:
blackxrose said:
Indeed it would. :) But most of the seminal fluid (75% or so) comes from the prostate, not the nuts.

Reactions: LadyLuna and Rose
sahi said:
With full castration (talking Old Testament type) you can't orgasm or have sex anymore. It used to be a way to control men and keep them from letting their sexual urges get in the way. Ie, female royalty would often have a small personal army of castrated soldiers to protect them until they wed.

blackxrose said:
sahi said:
With full castration (talking Old Testament type) you can't orgasm or have sex anymore. It used to be a way to control men and keep them from letting their sexual urges get in the way. Ie, female royalty would often have a small personal army of castrated soldiers to protect them until they wed.
True, if they're castrated prior to puberty. It it's done later in life, it may only take the edge off. :) Reason being, that a non-adult hasn't fully developed all their goods and early castration puts a stop to hormone production, needed for development...in that area.

Reactions: Rose
blackxrose said:
sahi said:

They can still have sex, but they often have little desire. If they took testosterone supplements, then their sex drive would return to normal I think.

Nordling said:
sahi said:
blackxrose said:
Indeed it would. :) But most of the seminal fluid (75% or so) comes from the prostate, not the nuts.
Call me crazy but I suspect you guys are catering to a fetish here...$10 says he's beating off as he reads this -.-

Reactions: Rose
Jupiter551 said:
Nordling said:
sahi said:
blackxrose said:
Call me crazy but I suspect you guys are catering to a fetish here...$10 says he's beating off as he reads this -.-
So you finish beating off and then you call out your fellow-fetishists? Dude, not your finest hour...

Can we PLEASE steer back onto the topic? Enough about balls.

AmberCutie said:
Can we PLEASE steer back onto the topic? Enough about balls.
I was just going to say, can we please forget I ever said 'castrated' and move on? English, Lily! Do you speak it? :woops: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWzQH-5vt4w

I was looking at new models today and this made me giggle:
Topic: 50TITS 100 NAKED 100 CUM WELCOME PVC

And then for a while there were two new models online at the same time who both had this topic:
Topic: New girl here! Give me a warm welcome and I'll give you a hot body! Paypal shows. Ask the details!
:naughty:

I went into the room of one of them and told her that it's against the rules to ask for money outside of MFC and that she really should change her topic and accept tokens instead. I was banned in the blink of an eye.

In the voice of the wicked witch of the west in the wizard of oz. "any one who dares to send me a prayer as a tip note,,, Is Going Straight to Hades,,, Straight to Hades I tell ya, Straight to Hadesss...

The O so Awesome JJ. BTW if you call her by her new initials, she will disembowel everybody in your family.

I'll call her whatever she wants, or STFU, that's one bad assed bitch, in the best way. :bow-yellow:

Reactions: JoleneBrody
LilyMarie said:
I went into the room of one of them and told her that it's against the rules to ask for money outside of MFC and that she really should change her topic and accept tokens instead. I was banned in the blink of an eye.

There's a beautiful 5,000+ cam score model on MFC who told a member that he can pay her via Pay Pal for Skype. I sent her an MFC Mail suggesting that she reconsiders this, and have members pay via tokens. It was a very friendly MFC Mail, worded nicely so that I don't come off sounding like a Ms. Know-It-All or anything. I checked just now, and it shows that she did read it. I think that I did the right thing. A long time ago I accepted PayPal to do short cam shows via Yahoo! Messenger, but I'm glad that I found forums such as this to learn the truth about PayPal.

AllisonWilder said:
Jupiter551 said:
a newsfeed lol
Order me pizza hut ***under 30$*** and get all my vids and pics - http://www.mygirlfund.com/xxxxxxxxxx

I hope this is a joke because otherwise it just makes me feel so sad for the person that posted this.
I can state fairly certainly that it's not a joke, I don't know whether it's because she's hungry and has no food (I hope not), but most of us have been in that situation at some time or another. It is a bit sad. Not quite as sad as someone who's hungry and doesn't have videos and pics to sell :p

JessiJayde said:
When we are on cam and want something to eat we ask if anyone wants to buy us a pizza via gift card.

Usually works :p Sometimes people just ignore. I am kind of glad though, I am sick of pizza now.
That's actually not a terrible idea! Especially if a girl is doing a long cam shift/marathon. I don't see anything wrong with it.

Reactions: KayleePond
AmberCutie said:
JessiJayde said:
When we are on cam and want something to eat we ask if anyone wants to buy us a pizza via gift card.

Usually works :p Sometimes people just ignore. I am kind of glad though, I am sick of pizza now.
That's actually not a terrible idea! Especially if a girl is doing a long cam shift/marathon. I don't see anything wrong with it.

Amber you obviously haven't been playing close enough attention to the webcam tutorials. Kool Ray, says you shouldn't eat on cam . :woops:

Seriously, Ive seen a fair number of pizza bought this way, and lots of time guys will tip to greet the Pizza delivery boy nude/topless etc. A few nights ago a guy tipped a model 7,000 tokens to this (she was too drunk to understand what she was suppose to do or just decided to blow him off so it didn't happen). Do girls face a serious risk of being disciplined/kicked off MFC if they actually do this. Is there way of doing this stunt that won't get in trouble, but gives member the entertainment value of seeing/hearing the surprised pizza delivery guy/or gal.

Reactions: Jupiter551
HiGirlsRHot said:
AmberCutie said:
JessiJayde said:

Amber you obviously haven't been playing close enough attention to the webcam tutorials. Kool Ray, says you shouldn't eat on cam . :woops:

Seriously, Ive seen a fair number of pizza bought this way, and lots of time guys will tip to greet the Pizza delivery boy nude/topless etc. A few nights ago a guy tipped a model 7,000 tokens to this (she was too drunk to understand what she was suppose to do or just decided to blow him off so it didn't happen). Do girls face a serious risk of being disciplined/kicked off MFC if they actually do this. Is there way of doing this stunt that won't get in trouble, but gives member the entertainment value of seeing/hearing the surprised pizza delivery guy/or gal.
They are pretty strict with the no guys on cam rule. Tipping models to do things they can get introuble for just because they're intoxicated is..... :?

PlayboyMegan said:
They are pretty strict with the no guys on cam rule. Tipping models to do things they can get introuble for just because they're intoxicated is..... :?
But...but...Kool Ray suggests ordering pizzas! (Though not eating them)

JessiJayde said:

Sick of pizza? Blasphemy!

Jessi said:
Paying to get a woman drunk so you can make her more.. I dunno what is :? in general
I once heard a story from a member on MFC, which I shall repeat here. I feel like it was a guy we know that did it but I don't remember whom so I don't feel guilty.

Once a really hot lady on MFC was getting totally wasted with her friend. Like mega blackout drunk.

So this member says, "you know what will get you even more drunk? If you soak a tampon in vodka and put it in, your body will absorb the alcohol so much faster."

Well the hot lady agrees to do this in private (but she didn't accept the private, so she ended up doing this whole thing in public chat).

The lady soaks a tampon in vodka or whatever liquor they had with them and pops it in her lady bits.

Anyone who has ever drunk alcohol will know what happens next. (If nobody has ever had liquor, please go fetch some vodka and rub a few drops of it in to your genitals. If you cannot reach, your eye will produce similar sensations).

Apparently she burned her genitalia so badly she had to go to the ER. And, incidentally, alcohol burning mucous membranes doesn't just FEEL like it burns. It literally burns off your skin.

Moral of the story: Don't get blackout wasted drunk on cam. Also, don't put hard alcohol on to your sensitive parts.

^^ That's also an insanely fast way to give yourself alcohol poisoning. :shock: Like so bad you die. :S They won't sell you tampons (or douches or enemas) and alcohol in the same purchase down here because of it.

Evvie said:
Jessi said:
Paying to get a woman drunk so you can make her more.. I dunno what is :? in general
I once heard a story from a member on MFC, which I shall repeat here. I feel like it was a guy we know that did it but I don't remember whom so I don't feel guilty.

Once a really hot lady on MFC was getting totally wasted with her friend. Like mega blackout drunk.

So this member says, "you know what will get you even more drunk? If you soak a tampon in vodka and put it in, your body will absorb the alcohol so much faster."

Well the hot lady agrees to do this in private (but she didn't accept the private, so she ended up doing this whole thing in public chat).

The lady soaks a tampon in vodka or whatever liquor they had with them and pops it in her lady bits.

Anyone who has ever drunk alcohol will know what happens next. (If nobody has ever had liquor, please go fetch some vodka and rub a few drops of it in to your genitals. If you cannot reach, your eye will produce similar sensations).

Apparently she burned her genitalia so badly she had to go to the ER. And, incidentally, alcohol burning mucous membranes doesn't just FEEL like it burns. It literally burns off your skin.

Moral of the story: Don't get blackout wasted drunk on cam. Also, don't put hard alcohol on to your sensitive parts.
Wow, she was stupid but that's kinda mitigated because she's drunk - what was the guy's excuse?

Status
Not open for further replies.