AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bocefish: So when I posted about how you should talk to/tip the model PRIOR to going private, you said it "makes absolutely no sense," but when Amber and Jolene pretty much said the same thing, you suddenly agree with it?

What makes no sense is you arguing with me about it, and then thanking someone else for saying the same thing.

hornygods said:
I think it was just confusion on what conditions there would be for the 100tks requirement to be reasonable. Don't take it personally, The_Brown_Fox. I don't think anyone has anything against you.

No, that's not what it is, hornygods. Thanks, but you don't have to get in the middle of it, nor do you have to analyze it. I know what I saw.

I can't help but take it personally when a member chooses to argue with me, but then goes and thanks/agrees with other models who basically said the same thing I said.

The_Brown_Fox said:
hornygods said:
I think it was just confusion on what conditions there would be for the 100tks requirement to be reasonable. Don't take it personally, The_Brown_Fox. I don't think anyone has anything against you.

No, that's not what it is, hornygods. Thanks, but you don't have to get in the middle of it, nor do you have to analyze it. I know what I saw.

I can't help but take it personally when a member chooses to argue with me, but then goes and thanks/agrees with other models who basically said the same thing I said.
Agree. That's pretty much what I've been seeing too.

Reactions: 1 person
The_Brown_Fox said:
@Bocefish: So when I posted about how you should talk to/tip the model PRIOR to going private, you said it "makes absolutely no sense," but when Amber and Jolene pretty much said the same thing, you suddenly agree with it?

What makes no sense is you arguing with me about it, and then thanking someone else for saying the same thing.

I'm not arguing with you, nor do I have anything whatsoever against you. In fact, I think you're pretty cool. Perhaps I can explain what I meant better...

You asked:

The_Brown_Fox said:
What if she requires that you tip the 100 tokens first, and then spend the remaining 200 tokens in private?

I said that made no sense to me because based on the 300 token example, a 5 minute private session is all ready a somewhat short time for some models. To make the premium pay 100 of his 300 tokens up front would shorten that 5 minute session to just under a 3 and 1/2 minutes. It just seems like a lose lose for both parties. That's what I meant.

Bocefish said:
You asked:

The_Brown_Fox said:
What if she requires that you tip the 100 tokens first, and then spend the remaining 200 tokens in private?

I said that made no sense to me because based on the 300 token example, a 5 minute private session is all ready a somewhat short time for some models. To make the premium pay 100 of his 300 tokens up front would shorten that 5 minute session to just under a 3 and 1/2 minutes. It just seems like a lose lose for both parties. That's what I meant.
I agree with the difference completely. Having a 300 token private minimum, then requiring 100 as a tip makes it a 200 token private. Just asking for a tip ahead of time is different.

Reactions: SNATCH and Bocefish
Bocefish said:
The_Brown_Fox said:

I'm not arguing with you, nor do I have anything whatsoever against you. In fact, I think you're pretty cool. Perhaps I can explain what I meant better...

You asked:

The_Brown_Fox said:

And that would make sense if all prems were honest brokers. Trouble is, the average random prem who comes into a room and asks for a "minimum 300 token" private won't spend that 200 or even 100, they'll spend 25 or however many it takes for clothes off and toy out.

The up front 100 tokens is to ensure that the model at least gets five bucks for her time from random strangers. Now if she asked that from trusted regulars, you'd have an argument.

Nordling said:
Bocefish said:
The_Brown_Fox said:

You asked:

The_Brown_Fox said:

And that would make sense if all prems were honest brokers. Trouble is, the average random prem who comes into a room and asks for a "minimum 300 token" private won't spend that 200 or even 100, they'll spend 25 or however many it takes for clothes off and toy out.

The up front 100 tokens is to ensure that the model at least gets five bucks for her time from random strangers. Now if she asked that from trusted regulars, you'd have an argument.
Again, if it's done this way, it shouldn't be labeled a "300 token minimum" for a private. It would just be "tip 100 tokens if you'd like a private with me." Then whatever happens happens.

Agree. In fact 300 tokens is such a short private to begin with, we probably shouldn't use it as an example. I think the idea is that in order to somehow enforce some kind of minimum amount of tokens, then an upfront tip is needed if the requester is a stranger.

hornygods said:
I wouldn't want to hold anything against her. Well...except maybe my body..... :-D

Nordling said:
Agree. In fact 300 tokens is such a short private to begin with, we probably shouldn't use it as an example. I think the idea is that in order to somehow enforce some kind of minimum amount of tokens, then an upfront tip is needed if the requester is a stranger.
Back in the day (end of 2009ish) I requested minimum 90 tokens for a private. Hah! Talk about a room killer. Nothing like draining the 400 people out of public chat for a minute and a half of private.

Nordling said:

Yes. This exactly!

At least when I'm on ImLive and do a private show that is WAY too quick, I'm not losing half of my public chat viewers when I accept the private show (I don't do free chat on ImLive). AND I believe that, on ImLive, if the guy wants to leave you a rating he has to stay in private for a minimum of 2 minutes.

Reactions: Nordling
Did anyone else get a vision of JJ descending from the heavens delivering a stunning blow to Leo's face?

She had wings, ringed with clouds, lots of sunlight, a halo and everything!

Jupiter551 said:
hol-e-crap :text-threadjacked: much?

If requiring a "deposit" works for the model that's her business, if it doesn't I guess she'll change her tactics.

I think that's happened to most of the threads in here lately...

Reactions: SNATCH
LadyLuna said:
Jupiter551 said:
hol-e-crap :text-threadjacked: much?

If requiring a "deposit" works for the model that's her business, if it doesn't I guess she'll change her tactics.

I think that's happened to most of the threads in here lately...
:lol: And not just lately and not just this forum. Seriously, I think "thread jacking" is okay as long as it's interesting. This was an interesting sub-topic--else why did it promote so much interest.

Reactions: SNATCH and Bocefish
Yeah it'll get back on track soon I'm sure. It was worth discussing, we clearly had differing opinions on whether it was WTF-worthy or not.

A good WTF just to get the thread back on topic. No need to thank me, because I am too busy feeling sick to care. Some people have very different beliefs about the true value of money.

Hkeh4.jpg

Shaun__ said:
A good WTF just to get the thread back on topic. No need to thank me, because I am too busy feeling sick to care. Some people have very different beliefs about the true value of money.

Hkeh4.jpg
So... you're feeling sick, so decided to do a search for 'pee' in the model tags and topics? :mrgreen:

AmberCutie said:
So... you're feeling sick, so decided to do a search for 'pee' in the model tags and topics? :mrgreen:

It is the easiest way to find WTF statements by models. I am not going to judge what they do, but I would at least have thought something so taboo would have had a greater monetary value associated with it.

Shaun__ said:
AmberCutie said:

It is the easiest way to find WTF statements by models. I am not going to judge what they do, but I would at least have thought something so taboo would have had a greater monetary value associated with it.
I agree, but the only girls willing to do pee shows and risk the ban are the ones who are low on the radar since it's a zero tolerance thing on MFC. If it was allowed on MFC, and the higher camscore girls offered it, you'd bet your ass there would be higher costs involved for it.

If it was allowed, I'd probably offer it in trueprivates. ;)

Reactions: LadyLuna
Bocefish said:
@ The_Brown_Fox So did my longer explanation clear up the misunderstanding?

I thought we were trying to get away from that topic. But since you asked, I'm not sure why it's considered a WTF moment (or "bad business," as someone put it) when Model A wants a random guy to tip first before jumping into a private show, yet it's perfectly fine when Model B requires x tokens before a group show occurs. In both cases, you're gonna have less tokens when the show does start, but by tipping a small amount beforehand you're helping put the model at ease that you're not some cheap bastard looking to bail on the session within seconds. But even that method isn't foolproof.

What Nordling originally suggested (you tip for a minimum private (model sets the minimum), and the first few minutes go towards the session) is a great idea, in my opinion.

@Shaun - I think they do it out of desperation, not choice. They're offering it because they're unlikely to get tokens any other way. I think it's somewhat understandable that they charge so low for something so taboo - they need the money.

I'm not stopping them, the natural effects of the ban hammer/customer repulsion would.

hornygods said:
@Shaun - I think they do it out of desperation, not choice. They're offering it because they're unlikely to get tokens any other way. I think it's somewhat understandable that they charge so low for something so taboo - they need the money.

I'm not stopping them, the natural effects of the ban hammer/customer repulsion would.

I am not that concerned about the pee shows, pee is not sexual to me but whatever floats your boat. Same view with the very gross to me poo shows. The vomit shows though can actually be detrimental to a persons health. I think it can cause erosion of the esophagus, or even pneumonia if it goes into her lungs. I wonder if the models doing it know or care.

I can't say the same about scat. It's so widely accepted to be repulsive that it'll probably harm MFC's name if word goes around that it's a relatively common activity. I'm not sure what could be appealing about a pooping butt, but it's not exactly a healthy fetish for sure.

EDIT - I think they do care, but they have to accept to do it anyway for income. They might not have any other choice, as I've said before. I can't imagine many 'normal' models who would be comfortable with it.

Shaun__ said:
The vomit shows though can actually be detrimental to a persons health.

OMG, have you (or anyone else on this forum) ever witnessed a vomit show on MFC? I haven't, but damn, that's just awful. :( I felt like crying when my sis and my son both had a stomach bug and were getting sick.

Yeah, none of that is a turn on to me, and the only one of the three I've seen is a pee show...and that was by accident, I stumbled into a room and a model was peeing into a glass...pretty harmless...she didn't do anything with it afterwards.

Poo and vomit are two things I avoid like the plague; both are sometimes necessary functions but as fetishes they're over the edge, IMHO.

I'm a bit shamed to admit this, but I did one once. It wasn't straight up vomit though... it was "fuck your throat till you vomit" And it was in trueprivate, so dude was paying 80 toks a min for it. It was someone who'd taken me private many times before, and always toed the line with what would make me cry for the show but be fine by the time I got back to public, and what would make me need to log off for a couple hours to recover. He never crossed it either, just toed. And usually would send a tip my way after the show.

After that show, I told him I was not willing to do that again, and he never came back.

It's surprising, but it happens. Here's what a quick Google search returned:

@LadyLuna - well, that's rather normal. Deepthroating is meant to hit the gag reflex. It's a bit odd when puking for the sake of puking is offered though. I hope you've firmed up your boundaries now, it's definitely tough being a model if you're constantly doing things you're uncomfortable with.

Attachments

• FlatWhat.png
    FlatWhat.png
    100 KB · Views: 689
Status
Not open for further replies.