AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in a model's room a couple days ago as a guest and she was badmouthing another model who hasn't been on MFC for almost a year now. I was friends with both models until this recent rant. She was telling all sorts of lies about her, calling her a cunt along with many other derogatory expletives. I know they were lies because I have personal knowledge about the incidents she was lying about and have been good friends for years with the model who she was bashing. I couldn't believe what she was saying, but more importantly couldn't understand why. She went on and on telling lies for almost half an hour. I know very personal information about them both and was tempted to log in and call her out, but thought better of it. I feel both angry and sad for her doing this and don't understand why she would do such a thing after all this time. I was tempted to let my friend know what she did, but that wouldn't really do anyone any good. Bottom line is models bashing other models, true or not, just makes you look bad.

Bocefish said:
I was in a model's room a couple days ago as a guest and she was badmouthing another model who hasn't been on MFC for almost a year now. I was friends with both models until this recent rant. She was telling all sorts of lies about her, calling her a cunt along with many other derogatory expletives. I know they were lies because I have personal knowledge about the incidents she was lying about and have been good friends for years with the model who she was bashing. I couldn't believe what she was saying, but more importantly couldn't understand why. She went on and on telling lies for almost half an hour. I know very personal information about them both and was tempted to log in and call her out, but thought better of it. I feel both angry and sad for her doing this and don't understand why she would do such a thing after all this time. I was tempted to let my friend know what she did, but that wouldn't really do anyone any good. Bottom line is models bashing other models, true or not, just makes you look bad.

That sucks. :(

That would've been cool to have a recorded video of it, so that the model can see for herself what kind of person so-and-so is.

I know that if it was me being bashed, I would like for my friend to tell me. I'm sure she'll be grateful that you told her.

MissIndie said:
blackxrose said:
Jupiter551 said:
yeah the dance out of pity line hahaha
Lol nah, it was a joke and I was being a goofball. I thought he was kidding until he dropped a tip bomb on me and then proceeded to do it again several times when I'd make silly comments during the night. He tipped me for getting anaphylactic shock (sp?) for being allergic to cats too. Lol if he's trollin he's doin it wrong! :lol:

Ohhh! I was there! I was pervin' (and tipping a bit) on ya too :p that was fun.
*girlcrush*
It was fun :D I hope you were entertained.

Reactions: MissIndie
YIKES!!! A model on Streamate just said.....

"Aren't Spanish women ALWAYS pregnant? They got 20 kids running around the house....."

Oh shit.....

Reactions: SNATCH and Nordling
The_Brown_Fox said:

"Aren't Spanish women ALWAYS pregnant? They got 20 kids running around the house....."

Oh shit.....
Heh. And "they" say racism is dead.

Funny how Spain's population has been stable for a long time while most Spanish women have 20 kids. lol

Nordling said:
The_Brown_Fox said:

Oh shit.....

Funny how Spain's population has been stable for a long time while most Spanish women have 20 kids. lol

They say those kind of people are all hot blooded and have duels to the death with the slightest provocation. Those duels must keep the population in check.

Nordling said:
The_Brown_Fox said:

Oh shit.....

She was probably just ignorant and meant HISpanic people, which is yet another racist stereotype.

Nordling said:
The_Brown_Fox said:

Oh shit.....

This is because only 1/20 Spanish children are girls. :lol:

Jupiter551 said:
Nordling said:
The_Brown_Fox said:

Oh shit.....

She was probably just ignorant and meant HISpanic people, which is yet another racist stereotype.
Yeah, that's how I took it too, but felt it was a time to be literal. :)

I was checking my MFC mail and when I logged on I saw a new message. I assumed it would be from one of my friends. Instead it was a WTF made this model think this would do anything besides piss me off.

yaF8g.jpg

I went into an English models room, was in there for literally 5 seconds typing out that little wavey smiley that I love so much and got banned, followed by a PM saying

"60 day ban DICKHEAD"

I was like, fair enough then haha :lol:

She clearly wanted to be in a room with basics saying "show bobs and i'll teep bbz"

sweetiebatman said:
I went into an English models room, was in there for literally 5 seconds typing out that little wavey smiley that I love so much and got banned, followed by a PM saying

"60 day ban DICKHEAD"

She clearly wanted to be in a room with basics saying "show bobs and i'll teep bbz"
At least you found out right off the bat that she's a bitch! :lol: No use wasting time in a girl's room if she has that sort of attitude.

I'm actually thankful that there are so many models like this. It makes those of us who have cool, fun personalities stand out and hopefully be appreciated more when you make it to our room. :thumbleft:

^ scrap that post. I'm too tired to write anything useful/meaningful.

Oh, here's one of the topics I've recently seen:

Topic: Hello slaves! Tips make me happy! PVT even better! Make me smile today!

sweetiebatman said:

"60 day ban DICKHEAD"

How dare you go into a model's room and wave hello, you bastard!

Yeah, that action made me scratch my head. Why would she ban someone for waving "hi?" Possibly she was in a pissy mood or hates emotes, but just possibly, she took it as a "wave goodbye," as if you're saying, "oh, I see you and don't like what I see, ok bai."

If so, she made way too much of an assumption, but that's the only possible reason I can think of.

ComicOzzie said:
sweetiebatman said:

"60 day ban DICKHEAD"

How dare you go into a model's room and wave hello, you bastard!

Are you waving at me? You waving at ME? Are YOU waving at ME? I don't see anybody else standing here...

Nordling said:
Yeah, that action made me scratch my head. Why would she ban someone for waving "hi?" Possibly she was in a pissy mood or hates emotes, but just possibly, she took it as a "wave goodbye," as if you're saying, "oh, I see you and don't like what I see, ok bai."

If so, she made way too much of an assumption, but that's the only possible reason I can think of.

Thats the thing though! I didn't even get to press enter and "wave" haha

Ah well, We move on.. :lol:

sweetiebatman said:
Nordling said:

Thats the thing though! I didn't even get to press enter and "wave" haha

Ah well, We move on.. :lol:
:D Ohhhhh! So she banned you for coming into her room! lol Totally reasonable. lol More models should do this! I'm sick of tired of being in a room when someone ELSE comes in! What are they thinking? lol

<fun sarcasm> lol

Reactions: sweetiebatman
Bocefish said:
It's one thing to require a minimum 300 token private or something, but having to tip in order to spend your own money? WTF!? :snooty:

I've seen that in a lot of models' rooms, lately, oddly. Though, usually, higher, when I've seen it. Also, late at night, if that makes a difference at all, ha. (It's silly at any time)

I've seen it too. As I understand it, the reasoning is, to prevent trollish types from making a model interrupt her room for a one minute or less private. The 100 tokens at least shows that the member is willing to spend something. It's too bad models have to do things like that, but there's too many cretinous members that make it almost an necessity.

MFC should create an option where you tip for a minimum private (set by the model) and the first few minutes (or whatever the minimum is) automatically goes toward the private.

I agree. I thought about setting a goal or asking my regs to tip before group. I was supposed to be in there for five minutes, but it wouldn't have been much for what I was trying to do. I don't see anything wrong with it.

*Edited to add: I usually only ever have three people that CAN go group. Apparently, people would rather sit in my room and chat and not tip rather than watch me masturbate.

ohmystarz said:
I agree. I thought about setting a goal or asking my regs to tip before group. I was supposed to be in there for five minutes, but it wouldn't have been much for what I was trying to do. I don't see anything wrong with it.

Setting a goal prior to a special group is perfectly reasonable. So is requiring a minimum token private or face a permanent ban or making the premium show his tokens before going private. If some idiot wants to pay in order to take a model private just to interrupt her room... 100 tokens won't stop him or her but it will put off some of the honest people wanting a private. :twocents-02cents:

Reactions: hornygods
ohmystarz said:

*Edited to add: I usually only ever have three people that CAN go group. Apparently, people would rather sit in my room and chat and not tip rather than watch me masturbate.

See, I don't find that as silly as the tip x before private thing. Group's a.... I don't know. slightly different, as it's more people, and dropping to 1 person... and I can't even explain this. But most of the tip before private girl's I've seen in person were 300+ tips before private.

Status
Not open for further replies.