AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: DirtyMilkTits
BWAAAAAGHHHAFSAFASFASDAS?!?!?!? :crybaby:

Reactions: SophiaLocke
VixjN.gif

You have joined public chat as anon675
Harddon3: Hi Ella and Lexa how are you doing?
shyhottcuttie: wow...looks like u remembered to say hi :p
shyhottcuttie: were good
Harddon3: nobody else saying hi o you today?
shyhottcuttie: ....not even u said hi to me today...was online earlier remember
Harddon3: thats right i did
shyhottcuttie: :)
Harddon3: how could i not say hi to two hotties
shyhottcuttie: so if im alone i dont count?
Harddon3: i would always say hi to you
shyhottcuttie: well...srry to burst ur bubble but u didnt say hi today....i said hi and u just left
shyhottcuttie: 3 times
Harddon3: are you sure it was me and not hardon?
shyhottcuttie: im sure
Harddon3: well if thats the case i'm sorry

Reactions: JimsX
ViruSphere said:
Could mean computer mouse. Some are quite small and could reasonably fit inside a vagina.
I have seen the mouse in question, it is not a small mouse, it is a full sized PC mouse and if I recall, she slips a condom over it and slides it in, she is not the only one that has done that, and I doubt that she will be the last

AngelAndrea said:
Okay so I'm in my room on SM and this guy asks me to pee.

I politely say no I will never being doing those types of shows. He then tells me that with THAT attitude I'm not gonna make it and that he's filing a complaint. Then he starts spamming

cunt
cunt

SO I found this HILARIOUS! So I continually kick him from my room hoping he'll find someone else to pee for him. NO! So then I sing the most AMAZING song about me being a cunt because I won't pee for him. It went kinda like this

"Oh____ wants me to pee for him, but no I can't do that my friends! Now I'm called a cunt for this choice, so now I am forced to raise my voice!" It amused me so much lol but he then DID get support involved. Support heard part of my song and apologized for the inconvience but asked me to ban him to avoid further complaints. BUT THE SONG! OMFG I wish I had recorded it because it was GOLD.

Reactions: AerynShade
LucyOHara; "I love your crusty nipples."

Attachments

• Untitled-4.jpg
    Untitled-4.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 611
Jupiter551 said:
VixjN.gif

shyhottcuttie: well...srry to burst ur bubble but u didnt say hi today....i said hi and u just left

Are you Harddon3 from Skin??

Anna_Swallows said:
Jupiter551 said:
VixjN.gif

Are you Harddon3 from Skin??

No, he's anon675

fuck no I wouldn't name myself Harddon3 :lol:

My SV member name is Jupiter551 but I often log in anon so I can check out a room without suddenly being the ONLY premium in there, cos that's awkward

not that's it's really a thing she said.. but more of an inappropriate time to be typing.

I was just watching a model on Streamate and she went into a gold show and was typing just about the whole time. She kept advertising what she was doing in the show, telling members how great of a deal it was, and telling guys if they don't agree with her show to leave.

She MAY have had another person in there typing for her.. but I'm pretty sure she didn't =/

Either way, if I just made a $600 goal in 8 mins the last thing on my mind is advertising for others to join or bashing those who didn't.

This comment came during Sunday's Amber and Candie show from a premium member that Candie identified as SuzySmartz, a model who is signed up to these forums.

SuzysTokens: My god. She's so ridiculously gross. I don't understand how you guys can stomach watching her. I literally just puked in my lap.

Mikeythegeek said:
This comment came during Sunday's Amber and Candie show from a premium member that Candie identified as SuzySmartz, a model who is signed up to these forums.

SuzysTokens: My god. She's so ridiculously gross. I don't understand how you guys can stomach watching her. I literally just puked in my lap.

SuzysGotTheJealz?

Mikeythegeek said:

That's definitely her. Seen her on cam, cause that name was suspicious (I was prepared for a dude, but thankfully was just greeted to her hitting a bong or something, and not a fan of hers with his dick out or something, hah). It's funny, though, I've seen other reports of her advertising herself under that name in other model's rooms in the same rude way, too. Such little class or tact.

Mikeythegeek said:

Wow, what a bitch. I say banhammer.

Mikeythegeek said:

Some dumbass named 'zoe' something was banned from my room and proceeded to talk shit on my profile. Not sure if it's a guy or a chick, though I imagine there are some pathetic girls who would behave that way with fellow models.

Mikeythegeek said:

Wow! Lil' miss non nude full of herself has issues! Oh yeah, super classy :thumbleft:

Reactions: RedHerby1
Mikeythegeek said:
well - things like that can happen if you forget to close your own webcam window.... :mrgreen:

Mikeythegeek said:
Troll be trollin' and all that, but the incorrect use of "literally" is like nails on a chalkboard to me. :naughty:

JoleneJolene said:
Mikeythegeek said:

Wow! Lil' miss non nude full of herself has issues! Oh yeah, super classy :thumbleft:

X100 I can't stand those so-called Smartz hypocrites with their holier than thou attitude!

waogo said:
That's definitely her. Seen her on cam, cause that name was suspicious (I was prepared for a dude, but thankfully was just greeted to her hitting a bong or something, and not a fan of hers with his dick out or something, hah). It's funny, though, I've seen other reports of her advertising herself under that name in other model's rooms in the same rude way, too. Such little class or tact.

Woahwoahwoah, what? I just perved her profile and it says she never smokes or does drugs.

If that was indeed her then I wonder what she accomplished by saying what she did? It seems like going into a very popular model's room and bad mouthing her only gets people to spam/troll/avoid you as much as possible and tell the people they know to do the same. Maybe I'm just a cunt, but if someone did that to a favorite model of mine I'd be turning their world upside down as much as I possibly could. I just can't positively reinforce bad behavior, especially from a fellow model.

spikyhaired said:
Mikeythegeek said:
Troll be trollin' and all that, but the incorrect use of "literally" is like nails on a chalkboard to me. :naughty:

Guess she's not so Smartz after all, since she doesn't know what "literally" means. Even I know the proper usage of that word, despite being a big whore who's naked on the internet. Stay classy, Miss Smartz.

Rosemary said:
waogo said:

Woahwoahwoah, what? I just perved her profile and it says she never smokes or does drugs.

If that was indeed her then I wonder what she accomplished by saying what she did? It seems like going into a very popular model's room and bad mouthing her only gets people to spam/troll/avoid you as much as possible and tell the people they know to do the same. Maybe I'm just a cunt, but if someone did that to a favorite model of mine I'd be turning their world upside down as much as I possibly could. I just can't positively reinforce bad behavior, especially from a fellow model.

Never smokes or does drugs? haha, she used to talk about smoking weed all the time on cam, and would even scoot off cam to smoke. She is a huge stoner.

But, yeah. She really seems to have a superiority complex about being non-nude, and apparently in general.

Didn't she have to come on the board, and defend (or explain) herself, one time, cause she wrote a pretty inflammatory blog post or something?

waogo said:
Mikeythegeek said:

A mean stoner? That's weird. She must be extra unpleasant sober.

Reactions: spikyhaired
spikyhaired said:
Mikeythegeek said:

Yeah me too dude, and it's fucking stupid - they use it in the exact opposite of the meaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.