AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
yummybrownfox said:
It's kinda odd when a member asks another member in the room "Is she your favorite model?" Um...are you expecting him to say no right there in front of me? LOL.
lol And even though she obviously is, to say "yes" to that question can be held in suspicion for that very reason. lol

Something MFC support says that made my jaw drop just now.
It must be their own little April Fools' joke. There's no other way.

I sent a bug report to them last night.
'My chat froze and now anything I or anyone else types isn't showing up for me! I tried FF and Chrome. I already restarted my computer and cleared my cache/cookies. What do I do now? I need to work tonight!'

Their reply:
'Please restart your computer, clear your cache and cookies again and try again, or try using a different web browser.'

:help: :help: :help:

LilyMarie said:
Something MFC support says that made my jaw drop just now.
It must be their own little April Fools' joke. There's no other way.

'My chat froze and now anything I or anyone else types isn't showing up for me! I tried FF and Chrome. I already restarted my computer and cleared my cache/cookies. What do I do now? I need to work tonight!'

Their reply:
'Please restart your computer, clear your cache and cookies again and try again, or try using a different web browser.'

:help: :help: :help:

That's how they've always responded to everything I've ever had problems with in regards to camming/chat issues :woops:

Reactions: Nordling
LilyMarie said:

Their reply:

That sounds like something Streamate Support would say...lol. And then I'm like "Did you read what I just said?" LOL.

yummybrownfox said:
LilyMarie said:

Their reply:

That sounds like something Streamate Support would say...lol. And then I'm like "Did you read what I just said?" LOL.
I had such a hard time keeping myself from replying with, 'I'm sorry, but did your read my mail at all?' :?

Reactions: emptiedglass
PlayboyMegan said:
After announcing my pregnancy I get this gem on FB.
A dirty little camwhore like me in a relationship?! Impossible!!! :woops: :roll:

When Streamate model RennaRyann was still pregnant, she used to get all kinds of idiots asking her questions about her baby's father, and she'd respond with "That is absolutely none of your business."

PlayboyMegan said:
mynameisbob84 said:
PlayboyMegan said:
A dirty little camwhore like me in a relationship?! Impossible!!! :woops: :roll:

Congrats, lady :-D
Hahaha it was an April Fools joke :p

I thought is was an April Fools joke, but I still hoped it was true. I remember you saying you would like to be a mother in the past.

Jupiter551 said:
I saw someone on twitter got one of those rogue apps/worm things that spreads itself to their contacts. I didn't click it, but I think I know someone who did :think:
http://i.imgur.com/JMS44Y6.jpg

I've gotten a few of these in the last day or two. They all seem to have been notified or figured it out, so I won't point anyone out (a couple of them post here), but be careful what you click on, guys...

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
I couldn't tell if it was a model on her premium account or a male member, but last night someone came in my room and started yelling at guys in the room to tip me. He/she was like "Tip her, you cheapasses!" Then started calling out members by name, saying "Greg, tip the lady....Peter, tip the lady...Bobby, tip the lady..." This person kept calling people out, while he/she wasn't tipping either. :woops: I banned them.

And yes, I used the Brady Bunch boys' names as examples. :lol:

PlayboyMegan said:
mynameisbob84 said:
PlayboyMegan said:

Didn't have me fooled for a second. Not a second :snooty:

:p

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
Shaun__ said:
PlayboyMegan said:
mynameisbob84 said:
PlayboyMegan said:

I thought is was an April Fools joke, but I still hoped it was true. I remember you saying you would like to be a mother in the past.
Awww that's sweet! Thanks :)

Here's everything that vlad said (from my chatlog). I cut out all other conversation.

05:33:35 PM v_bellarose: Hey hru
05:33:50 PM v_bellarose: im vlad.mazare from acf btw
05:35:17 PM v_bellarose: where u from?
05:36:09 PM v_bellarose: What do you think of a cam model spotter site? i may launch one
05:36:18 PM v_bellarose: where people can post where they see the models in real
05:36:24 PM v_bellarose: like a celeb spotter site
05:36:48 PM v_bellarose: yes
05:36:56 PM v_bellarose: no
05:37:19 PM v_bellarose: i said its ok if they are a baller in the club
05:37:25 PM v_bellarose: but if they are old and pervy then its bad
05:38:02 PM v_bellarose: id be ok
05:38:20 PM v_bellarose: its only stalking if u intend to harm
05:38:27 PM v_bellarose: but if u collect info without them nowing
05:38:33 PM v_bellarose: then its cant be stalking
05:39:01 PM v_bellarose: its basically a D list celeb
05:39:06 PM v_bellarose: mfc has 13 million traffic
Then I banned him.
I immediately got an MFC mail:
'why did u ban me?'
'because of what you said.'
'how long is ban?'
'permanently.'
'that's not fair, I didn't say anything bad or rude'
'You are crazy, dude. I know you said the same shit on the forum and that's what got you banned from there. You need to think about yourself.'
'I'm not crazy im just encouraging guys to meet cam models if they really like them and they are not a creep.'
'how much to unban me?'
I said '5k', knowing that he wouldn't tip it.
Besides, you can't tip your way back into my room after being that crazy.

Another WTF from my room, in the same context:
05:39:17 PM Imagineering: its not stalking since this feed belongs to mfc not the model
Where is the logic in this? Where is it? :banghead:

And more WTF:
05:40:14 PM Y22GQ2: My ex is a camgirl and she flips out if anyone recognizes her
05:40:20 PM Y22GQ2: its because people are ashamed of what they do
05:40:25 PM Y22GQ2: not because they are afraid of being stalked

LilyMarie said:
Everything that vlad said (from my chatlog): :lol:
I cut out all other conversation.

05:33:35 PM v_bellarose: Hey hru
05:33:50 PM v_bellarose: im vlad.mazare from acf btw
05:35:17 PM v_bellarose: where u from?
05:36:09 PM v_bellarose: What do you think of a cam model spotter site? i may launch one
05:36:18 PM v_bellarose: where people can post where they see the models in real
05:36:24 PM v_bellarose: like a celeb spotter site
05:36:48 PM v_bellarose: yes
05:36:56 PM v_bellarose: no
05:37:19 PM v_bellarose: i said its ok if they are a baller in the club
05:37:25 PM v_bellarose: but if they are old and pervy then its bad
05:38:02 PM v_bellarose: id be ok
05:39:01 PM v_bellarose: its basically a D list celeb
05:39:06 PM v_bellarose: mfc has 13 million traffic
Then I banned him.
I immediately got an MFC mail:
'why did u ban me?'
'because of what you said.'
'how long is ban?'
'permanently.'
'that's not fair, I didn't say anything bad or rude'
'You are crazy, dude. I know you said the same shit on the forum and that's what got you banned from there. You need to think about yourself.'
'I'm not crazy im just encouraging guys to meet cam models if they really like them and they are not a creep.'
'how much to unban me?'
I said '5k', knowing that he wouldn't tip it.
Besides, you can't tip your way back into my room after being that crazy.

Another WTF from my room, in the same context:
05:39:17 PM Imagineering: its not stalking since this feed belongs to mfc not the model
Where is the logic in this? Where is it? :banghead:

And more WTF:
05:40:14 PM Y22GQ2: My ex is a camgirl and she flips out if anyone recognizes her
05:40:20 PM Y22GQ2: its because people are ashamed of what they do
05:40:25 PM Y22GQ2: not because they are afraid of being stalked

Mental, absolutely mental....

stalk
v.tr.
1. To pursue by tracking stealthily.
2. To follow or observe (a person) persistently, especially out of obsession or derangement.

With extra emphasis on derangement.

And that vlad guy is lurking this forum right now as I type this...lol. That dude's got problems, and I really think he needs to stay the fuck off of cam sites. After all, he said in that other thread that he thinks it's a "ripoff" buying tokens. Hey, at least we know what his MFC name is now.

They're gonna make a Lifetime movie about this creep one day.

yummybrownfox said:
And that vlad guy is lurking this forum right now as I type this...lol. That dude's got problems, and I really think he needs to stay the fuck off of cam sites. After all, he said in that other thread that he thinks it's a "ripoff" buying tokens. Hey, at least we know what his MFC name is now.

They're gonna make a Lifetime movie about this creep one day.
Or possibly an SVU episode "based on a real event."

<shudder>

Nordling said:
Or possibly an SVU episode "based on a real event."

I'm watching SVU right now. One of the earlier episodes with my man Dean Winters as 'Cassidy'. :love4: