AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
The unusual capitalization here made me WTF:

if I masturbate on my CAM baby will you take top off and show TITS bb please??

I have nothing to add.

e2kmx02.png

Impregnation is a fetish, yep.
I actually think it's sort of interesting (from a very distanced point of view) because usually, for guys a pregnant woman is one of the worst possible consequences of sex. But then again men are biologically programmed to impregnate as many women as possible. Usually that just leads to their commitment issues, but I guess in the case of guys with an impregnation fetish it goes even further?

LilyMarie said:
Impregnation is a fetish, yep.
I actually think it's sort of interesting (from a very distanced point of view) because usually, for guys a pregnant woman is one of the worst possible consequences of sex. But then again men are biologically programmed to impregnate as many women as possible. Usually that just leads to their commitment issues, but I guess in the case of guys with an impregnation fetish it goes even further?

I agree with you.

Chris Ryans book "sex at dawn" goes into this greatly. In the prehistoric era humankind traversed as hunter/gatherers and sex was a shared resource. He even proposed that our penis's are shaped like mushrooms for this very reason (to attempt to suction out sperm from the females genitals). I think cuckolding is also spawned from this same biological imperative/programming. Apparently men are more turned on by a female that has been ejaculated inside recently.

Quotes from it:
<the initial spurt of human ejaculate contains chemicals that> "protect the sperm from chemicals in the later spurts of other men’s ejaculate. These final spurts contain a spermicidal substance that slows the advances of any latecomers"

and also:
"The idea is simple. If the sperm of more than one male are present in the reproductive tract of the ovulating female, the spermatozoa themselves compete to fertilize the ovum. Females . . . have various tricks to advertise their fertility, thereby inviting more competitors"

This isn't what i'd call a WTF, more like a :angry4: Just had this in on AW, if anyone knows how to report members after they've left the room on that site, please let me know as i can't find it! I'm kinda used to guys using excuses like unemployment or disabilities to get a meet or a free show but this just made my blood boil, sorry for the rant!!

andyjones1212: i found iut i had cancer i beed cheering up ill pay say 2 grand 07806511372x

I DONT FUCKING MEET DICKHEAD!! If it is even real that he has the disease then i am sorry for that but i wont meet. I wont type what he called me next but it began with C and ended in T, and rhymes with runt.

Steaming isn't the word, think i better make a cuppa! :angry4:

Johndoe91 said:
Bigpoopls said:
hi sexy, can I see you take a shit out of your asshole please? xxx

1. Dat name doe
2. Where else is it gonna come from?
3. Please do not answer question 2...

Well....

Attachments

• wtfnopoopforyou_wide.jpg
    wtfnopoopforyou_wide.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 248
ComicOzzie said:
In TaniaAngel's room...

bigdickfucker01: what's your name?

Hmm, that should be pretty obvious, Mr. bigdickfucker01.

So the model, being much more patient than I, tells him her name is Tania. (duh!)

He responds...

bigdickfucker01: Sonia?

I give up. :woops:

I just love the dumb questions. "What's your name? How old are you? Where are you from?" Well, when you clicked on my face, which Streammate has written on their that my name is SaffronBurke, I'm 25, and I'm from the US. Try reading, it helps. :thumbleft: Oh, and my name is also on your screen right now, and if you scroll down, you'll see the other info!

Today I got two real charmers while camming with husband.

Member:Are you related?
Me: No... do we look related?
Member: You look inbred
Me: We are inbred.
Member: Where are you from
Me:Obviously Kentucky, where all the inbreds come from.

Member: Can I have your phone number?
Me:No, but we can do phone calls in exclusive chat. its against the TOS to give our personal information
Member: I will tip you 100 dollars for your number
Me:Cool, we can talk on the phone in exclusive chat
Member: Sexy text messages?
Me:No, but we can talk on the phone in exclusive chat
Member:I just want respect
Me:Yeah, me too.
Member:Waste of money, bye.
Me:....you didn't pay any money
Member: Fat fuk n red slut

^That ones name was john693 on streammate, incase anyone was curious.
I laughed so hard.