AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Pros and Cons of Whales

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eva_ChangeN said:
I clicked the topic expecting a convo about whales...like NatGeo....hmmm, seeing as I have no info nor the token count to say I have come in contact with the said "whales" your are refering to...I shall stalk away to another topic. *Mrrrorooooooooowwwwwnnnnn* (aka-whale noises)

rofl i opened the topic thinking wtf is that about big girls or so..

on topic: i think if people spend the money they have without getting into trouble.. they enjoy it and love the models.. why not?
however.. i do hate the guys that spend alot just to feel special within the site.. bragging and such.. it should be about the girls and their own enjoyment

TashaTypical said:

on topic: i think if people spend the money they have without getting into trouble.. they enjoy it and love the models.. why not?
however.. i do hate the guys that spend alot just to feel special within the site.. bragging and such.. it should be about the girls and their own enjoyment

this. i hate when people start spending big money in my room and then think just because they tipped big one day or took me to an extra long private the next they are entitled to feeling special and always need to get their way and guilt trip me into trying to do what they want.

No whales or big fish for me...

I have my regulars who will spend what they can to help with my shows and that is great! I think the biggest tip I have ever gotten was 200, lamesauce, I know... but I try not to think of it (in fact, I try not to read what other girls get either, because my my brain likes to be competitive but my heart does not)

I try to make sure that I give great attention to everyone, including those who are chatting because I have endless good faith that that guy who I chatted with about power rangers with for 40 minutes one day when it was deadly slow will come back and give me some love to slip into my sexy pink power ranger boots :p but like anyone, of COURSE I am gonna give a bit extra love to those who share love back.

I am with the same problem already mentioned. What do I do about the dudes that DID tip and now am "endlessly broke"? Their excuses tire me out and I'm becoming Snarky Meadow.

Eva_ChangeN said:
Tasha I :h: you! LOL

lol well... it had to be said.. sure i wasnt the only one thinking about it..

LaLaLand_xD said:
TashaTypical said:

lmao. I did too when I first saw it. I used to know people who would call women that where I used to live.

lol its still a common term to desribe big women over here.. i had no idea it was used for people who spend alot of money.. :?

and meadow... you are awsome! you really do give everyone attention.. and i bet everyone feels special inn your room ;)

people only become special to me.. if they touch my heart.. if i have a good time with them.. and yeah if they tip me without even thinking of asking something in return..(which doesnt really have to do with the tokens.. could have been a free e-gift)
i dont have a shitload of income anyway.. but i dont think if i did i would treat people better just caus they desided to drop money on me..

TashaTypical said:
i had no idea it was used for people who spend alot of money..

It started as a term used to describe wealthy gamblers of modest skill who could afford to lose a lot of money, and now means anyone with a lot of money to throw around.

Status
Not open for further replies.