AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Funny Sign thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mysabuJ17A1qjnhqgo1_500.jpg

Oh Shit. I don't think I want to stay at this Hostel in Spain :lol:

Attachments

• wrong-time-to-abbreviate.jpg
    wrong-time-to-abbreviate.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 245
Red7227 said:
I saw one of these places on a recent trip to Arkansas. I wanted to get a photo, but we didn't pass one again on the way back to the airport. :(

Sevrin said:
Red7227 said:
I saw one of these places on a recent trip to Arkansas. I wanted to get a photo, but we didn't pass one again on the way back to the airport. :(

I grew up in Minnesota and have most of my family in Iowa so these stores were pretty common to see. It always amuses me to see people from other states discover them for the first time and post the pictures. :lol: :lol:

Today, Kum & Go is the fifth largest privately held, company-operated convenience store chain in the United States.

Kum & Go is the largest E85 retailer in the state of Iowa, and it also sells E85 in eight other states (Arkansas, Colorado, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, and South Dakota).

Thanks to the efforts of our more than 4,600 associates, Kum & Go convenience stores continue to provide fast and friendly service to over 450,000 customers daily.

Kum & Go has grown to more than 420 convenience stores in 11 states (Iowa, Arkansas, Colorado, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota and Wyoming).

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
:)

I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Children: You spend the first 2 years of their life teaching them to walk and talk. Then you spend the next 16 years telling them to sit down and shut-up!

Did you know that dolphins are so smart that within a few weeks of captivity, they can train people to stand on the very edge of the pool and throw them fish?

Reactions: LadyLuna
I forgot to say that in my previous post that I had seen these sayings posted on peoples cars as "BumperStickers".

don't be a window licker!

Attachments

• windowlicker.jpg
    windowlicker.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 54
Status
Not open for further replies.