AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Talk to me

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

BrookeRidess

Cam Model
Jan 2, 2021
I need advice on getting threw this 300 mins
I call the line but have a hard time getting connections. Do u guys call the lines and send connection request to every one or do you make a message and wait?

Both! Or skip if they are creepy (a lot of those!). You'll get paid (a stupid small amount but at least...) for each voice message back and forth.

It will get better @BrookeRidess ! It was a pain in the ass and I got "lucky" at the end with a guy who called me babbling away as he was on a substance. :bag: But I do find some of those callers on their chatline are more chatty/less demanding since it's so cheap for them. I mostly did housework while I was working on my 300 min. It's nice to have on as a background site, you can have up to 3 characters online at once so you can hit different niches if you wish.

I put on my voice message when I did telling people I wanted to hear their dirty stories / fantasies, so a lot of them did most of the talking for me. Good luck, you can get through it! Don't sacrifice higher priority clients, just hang up on the chatline if something else comes up. :h: