AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat: Latest News, New Features & Important Updates

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
12 tokens is a bit of a pointless update

Why don’t you do things we need like blocking terrible users who open 20 accounts to harass us, or charge users to message us so we don’t waste so much of our time with stupid messages from free-loaders, or maybe fix all the constant issues on your site. Just sayin

Thank you for your thoughts.

Although this price addition may not be of interest to some of you, it is useful to many models are are new to the platform and who work hard to improve day by day so they can eventually select higher price ranges as they grow as performers. We also have experienced models who set certain price ranges at different times during their streams in order to interact with a different market of users which is a strategic move.

Note: We do not tell our models what to set their prices at or how to manage their profile settings, but we do want as many options made available to you so you have a wide selection to choose for yourselves and/or to broaden your game plan.

We are constantly listening to your feedback and slowly make changes to things you need, as we have done recently with:
  • Ticket Show Max Price Increase
  • More Ticket Show Announcement Times
  • Reactions Prices Increase
  • More FanClub Discount Options
Even the smallest changes make a difference. Please remember that new features and updates take time; developing, testing and implementing are not as simple as they may seem, but we are working hard and doing our best to continuously deliver things you request, while also trying to rectify unexpected issues we encounter along the way.

We’re not perfect.. but we’re always trying and aiming to be the best we can be in order to provide you with an outstanding platform. :blush:

"even the smallest steps in the right direction are still progress, as long as you're always moving forward"

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
1710486768546.png

🆕 🌟 🆕

Use Models' Tip Menus in Your Native Language

🆕 🌟 🆕

Ever found a gorgeous model but their Tip menu was in a foreign language? Solve this with automated translation!
From now on, you can translate Tip menus written in languages you don't speak via a special button.
In a single click, you can get an automated translation of all the juicy stuff and make up your mind about which activity you'd like to see.
We love bringing the world closer and building bridges instead of burning them.

Screenshot 2024-04-22 at 2.53.50 PM.png

Upvote 0
1710486768546.png

🆕 🌟 🆕

Make Your Profile Visible Only to Models

🆕 🌟 🆕

Wanna show your profile on the website only to models? You can do that now with a new privacy setting.

Previously, you could make your profile visible to:
  • Everyone
  • Registered users only
  • Friends only
  • Nobody
We've added a new option: Models Only, offering you even more control over your privacy. If you choose it, only models will be able to see your profile. Everyone else won't see it.

To enable this option:
  • Go to Settings and Privacy
  • In the Privacy block, find the Profile visible to section
  • Choose Models only from the dropdown list
All done. Now it's just between you and the models 🙂

Screenshot 2024-04-22 at 2.56.59 PM.png

Upvote 0
1710486768546.png

🆕 🌟 🆕

Unbanning Models

🆕 🌟 🆕

You have advised us in the past that you found it difficult to unban a model once you banned them.
So we heard you and made some updates, coz everyone deserves a second chance.

1. Unban a model from the PM chat window (example below)

2. If you have deleted the chat and can no longer see any PMs with the model:
  • Go to the models' profile
  • Try to PM the model again
  • You will then get the same popup option to unban

Screenshot 2024-04-22 at 3.00.53 PM.png

Upvote 0
1710486768546.png

🆕 🌟 🆕

Payment Invoices Now Available for Download

🆕 🌟 🆕

Get clear, detailed bills for your earnings by downloading your automatically generated invoices in "Payments history"!

Q: Whose name will be on the invoice if there are several people/docs on the account?
A:
The person whose data is specified in the Legal Details section in the payment settings.

Note: you will not be able to download invoices for payments before the release of this feature.. only from here on.

msg-1001942821216-219.jpg

Upvote 0
1710486768546.png

🆕 🌟 🆕

Manage All Your Active Sessions in One Place

🆕 🌟 🆕

You can now view all devices and browsers where you're logged in to Stripchat in one place and log out if you want to.

Make sure to explore this one-stop shop for managing your active sessions to ensure the security of your account.

🔺 The new block "Active Sessions" is in your "Settings and Privacy".
In the list of sessions, you can see not only devices and browsers but also when each session was last active.
If there is any suspicious activity, you'll be able to see it and take action.

🔺 Another thing that greatly boosts your account security is Two-Factor Authentication (2FA).
It protects your account even if someone has stolen your password!
You can turn it on in your "Settings and Privacy", right above the "Active Sessions" block.

Your feedback is appreciated. Tell us what you think…

Screenshot 2024-05-10 at 4.00.11 PM.png

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0

- ACF - Stripchat New Update Released.png

🆕 🌟 🆕

Change Your Username for Users

🆕 🌟 🆕

This feature is now officially launched for all those who have Ultimate Memberships!
Usernames can be changed via your account settings.

View attachment 98060

A couple of weeks ago I tried to revert back to my old username (literally a ‘2’ at the end of the username instead of a ‘3’ [trivial, I know 🙄]) and it wouldn’t let me - said the username was already in use.

So, is that not possible, @Charlie_SC ?

Nothing major, just curious. 🙂🤷🏻‍♂️

Upvote 0
A couple of weeks ago I tried to revert back to my old username (literally a ‘2’ at the end of the username instead of a ‘3’ [trivial, I know 🙄]) and it wouldn’t let me - said the username was already in use.

You are saying that you changed your username, and now want to change back to it?

I may be mis-remembering, but I am pretty sure it was stated somewhere when the ability to change usernames was introduced that this was not possible. Once a username is "discarded" it is not able to be re-used or reverted back to.

Reactions: Natural9
Upvote 0

Once you change your username the old user name is retired forever... no one will ever have it and you cannot get it back.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Maxi
Upvote 0
1710486768546.png

🆕 🌟 🆕

No more confusion over different time zones!
Check Earnings in UTC or Local Time.

🆕 🌟 🆕

🕔 You can now view your earnings in both local time or UTC on the Earnings page.

🕔 Choose a custom period to show Tokens History in UTC Time.

🕔 This will make it easier for models working globally to track and calculate earnings.

Screenshot 2024-05-21 at 2.44.45 PM.png

Upvote 0
Love the new option/feature that allows us to rate thumbs up/down new features from you guys.
I love that we can add comments/feedback to it too.
i really like how you guys make different ways to try to improve the site, easy ways for us to be able to give feedback and ideas.

Keep up the awesome work

Upvote 0
Love the new option/feature that allows us to rate thumbs up/down new features from you guys.
I love that we can add comments/feedback to it too.
i really like how you guys make different ways to try to improve the site, easy ways for us to be able to give feedback and ideas.

Keep up the awesome work

❤️ LOVE ❤️ this feedback!
Thank you.

Happy Will Smith GIF by PermissionIO

Upvote 0
🆕 🌟 🆕

Rate Our Updates: Your Opinion Matters!​

🆕 🌟 🆕

We've added the much-awaited like/dislike feature for our news updates.
Now, you can express your reaction to the changes we're implementing with just a click.

But why stop there?
If you have ideas on how we can make Stripchat even better, hit the "Feedback" button and share your thoughts on that specific update.
We're always looking for ways to improve and enhance your experience.

Have suggestions unrelated to a particular news?
Use the general feedback form under your avatar.
And for our VR users, we've got you covered too — leave your input on the dedicated VR page.

Your opinions and ideas are key in shaping the future of Stripchat.
Let's grow together!

Screenshot 2024-05-23 at 2.35.03 PM.png

Reactions: Natural9 and NotYou
Upvote 0
Screenshot 2024-05-23 at 2.24.33 PM.png

Stripchat Model Payments Info

Stripchat ensures we generate payments on time every week and are focused on consistency.
Although we always make payments on time, the models 'chosen' Payment Service Providers each have their own time frames of when they deliver the funds to models.

I always get my payment on Tuesday even though my payment service provider states 2 - 10 business days. Why didn't I get it this week on Tuesday?

** Payments are not actually 'late' until the Payment Service Providers' timeframe has passed ** Understandably, you would get worried if your payment doesn't arrive by the usual time/day it usually does each week. Bear in mind that some providers have up to 10 business days to forward the funds to you. Your payment isn't technically late until your service provider's time frame has passed. You can also contact your provider directly to inquire on why.

I didn't get my payment. What should I do?

Have you checked your Payment Service Provider timeframe? If your provider's noted time frame has passed and you still do not have your funds, please get in touch with the Stripchat Support team for assistance and our Accounts Department will investigate the situation. All payment queries must go through our official Stripchat Support team. Email: help@stripchat.com

I don't like my payment service providers' timeframe. I think it's too long to wait. What can I do?

Payment Service Providers are selected by each model. We provide ample options therefore, should you wish to change to an alternative provider, you can do so from your payment settings at any time.

What is the Stripchat Payment Cut-off Time?

At midnight 23:59 PM on Sunday (UTC timezone) the system stops calculating your weekly sum. Your total weekly amount is then generated, calculating earnings, from Monday 00:01 AM to Sunday 23:59 PM. (Note: I've just added a second difference to this note to make the times clear - but no seconds are excluded from payments) Reminder: Do not calculate midnight by your own timezone - our accounts system operates on UTC timezone (https://time.is/UTC).

Where can I find more info on payments and other stuff?

Stripchat FAQ Pages for Models, Users, and Studios: https://support.stripchat.com/hc/en-us
Payout Time Frames by all Service Payment Providers: https://support.stripchat.com/hc/en-us/articles/4410734341137-Payout-timing-by-providers
Stripchat Payment Provider options, Frequency, and Minimum Amounts: https://support.stripchat.com/hc/en...Payment-options-frequency-and-minimum-amounts

❤️❗❤️

No matter what unexpected circumstances and/or delays you may experience with payments, please be confident that we always ensure our models receive all hard-earned funds accumulated on our site, and we will assist until you receive your money.

❤️❗❤️

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: LilyLaughing
Upvote 0
@Charlie_SC
Theres a new status called "idle" in the API, i see no announcement at all about this. Please remind the devs to give affiliates a heads up. What exactly is this new status?

Hey. I can see that our affiliate manager has already been in contact with you regarding this query.
Should you have more questions and/or require further clarification, please do not hesitate to reach out to them again. 🤗

Upvote 0
🆕 🌟 🆕

NEW FEATURE

Want more control?
We are now giving you the ability to refund tokens to users!

🆕 🌟 🆕

Viewers tipped for you to do a dance but you gotta run? No worries. You can refund their tokens and be on your merry way.

You no longer have to owe anyone anything so when someone has paid for an activity that you can’t perform at the moment, just refund them their tokens, and no one feels cheated or overburdened.

Note: Must be within 20 minutes of receiving the tokens. If the transaction took place more than 20 minutes ago, it cannot be refunded by you.

How to refund tokens: Go to Earnings > Find the transaction you want to refund > Click three horizontal dots ⋯ > Refund Tokens to User

View attachment 93175
I think this is a good idea. :)

Upvote 0
I think this is a good idea. :)
This feature has been in place for quite some time and it has been useful, but in some instances the time limit is way too short. I'd recommend that tokens be refundable up to 24 hours before the payout is set each week. Some of us have so many followers and private message that we can't possibly get to all of them in time to refund when necessary. At the very least, change it to 24 hours, but it must occur before a payout amount is set for obvious reasons. Please!

Upvote 0
🆕 🌟 🆕

Keep Track of Private Messages With Tokens​

🆕 🌟 🆕

Discover a new "With Tokens" tab in “Messages”! Filter conversations from viewers who added tokens or bought your content.

Now, you can identify and prioritize messages from users who support you with tokens. No more missing out on important paid interactions! Keep track of your most loyal supporters and their tokens.

Whose messages will be in this new dedicated tab:
  • Viewers who sent you messages with tokens
  • Viewers who bought your content
If you see the new tab but have no messages with tokens yet, don't worry. Follow our tips on encouraging viewers to send you tokens (in the same tab). Soon, your DMs will be filled with words of love and something more 💵 ✨

chat with tippers1.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0
🆕 🌟 🆕

Keep Track of Private Messages With Tokens​

🆕 🌟 🆕

Discover a new "With Tokens" tab in “Messages”! Filter conversations from viewers who added tokens or bought your content.

Now, you can identify and prioritize messages from users who support you with tokens. No more missing out on important paid interactions! Keep track of your most loyal supporters and their tokens.

Whose messages will be in this new dedicated tab:
  • Viewers who sent you messages with tokens
  • Viewers who bought your content
If you see the new tab but have no messages with tokens yet, don't worry. Follow our tips on encouraging viewers to send you tokens (in the same tab). Soon, your DMs will be filled with words of love and something more 💵 ✨

View attachment 101045
i wish we could add a own category though. i only keep my knights and fanclub ppl in my inbox to keep things less confusing. i archive everyone else after every stream. users who are in chat archive wont appear in the token tab 😅 or maybe could add a toggle to include / excluse archived chats?

Upvote 0
🆕 🌟 🆕

Important Change in the Way Group Accounts Work

🆕 🌟 🆕

📢 We're introducing the "Account Holder" feature on our platform. 📢

What is an Account Holder? Account Holder is the model responsible for the account with 2+ registered persons. They need to be present during every broadcast. On individual model accounts, they're the ones who receive the payouts. That means that they are the beneficiary of the chosen payment method.

💯 Remember the new rule for models: it will be obligatory for Account Holder to be present during every broadcast. We're launching the rule now in test format so you can explore, understand, and choose your Account Holder.

🕥 For existing accounts: The new rule applies after the test period, so you have time to set everything up and find the best configuration for Account Holder's role. The date when the test period ends will be available on the My Documents page. The rules will come into effect after 45 days (end of the test period).

🆕 For new accounts: The new rule applies automatically. The 1st person registered within the account will automatically be assigned as Account Holder, without the possibility of changing it.

Learn more about Account Holder rules in our FAQ here: FAQ's For Account Holder

AccountHolderImage.jpeg

• Wat?!
Reactions: NotYou and Natural9
Upvote 0
🆕 🌟 🆕

Brew up Extra Oktoberfest Earnings!

🆕 🌟 🆕

Autumn is in full swing, and it's time to put on an amazing Oktoberfest show. Your fans are ready to tip you like there's no tomorrow 🍻

Join Oktoberfest streams from September 21, 12:00 PM through October 7, 12:01 AM (UTC).

Dress up in cheeky Bavarian-inspired outfits, decorate your room in blue and white with beer mugs all around, and make viewers get drunk with desire!

To sign up for the Oktoberfest specials:

🍻 Go to “My Details” → “Stream Specifics” on your broadcasting page
🍻 Choose “Oktoberfest” and upload the sample video
🍻 Wait for the approval notification — and you’re up to go 🎉

If you need more details, check our FAQ (https://support.stripchat.com/hc/en-us/articles/15027120107793-Oktoberfest-category). Apply now for Oktoberfest streams and let your charm and mischief boost your earnings. Prost!

Screenshot 2024-09-05 095159.jpg

Upvote 0
🆕 🌟 🆕

🍻Oktoberfest is back! 🍻

🆕 🌟 🆕

We’re celebrating Oktoberfest with our annual #Stripchug challenge!
Chug some BEER and win FREE TOKENS!

🍻We will reward three lucky winners with 25,000, 15,000, and 10,000 tokens accordingly!

🍻 How to participate:
▪️ Upload your version on X mentioning @Stripchat (https://twitter.com/stripchat)
▪️ Use the hashtags #Stripchug24 and #Oktoberfest
▪️ Include your Stripchat profile link
▪️ Use any audio of your choice

All participating models will be featured on our X feed.

🍻 #StripChug24 RULES:

🍺- 1) Record a 2 minute video drinking as many beer pints as you can. (473ml)
🍺- 2) Pints must be in cups with a clear pint marker (no beer tubes)
🍺- 3) A countdown timer must be visible within the video.
🍺- 4) Post it on X tagging #Stripchug24 #Oktoberfest & mention @Stripchat
🍺- 5) Videos published from September 20th 09:00 UTC until September 30th 09:00 UTC will take part in the contest
🍺- 6) The models that chug the most beers in the 2 minute timeframe will win the competition

🍻 The winners will be announced on Friday, October 4th. 🍻

Looking forward to seeing all your cool videos!

1726712964943.png

Upvote 0
🍺- 1) Record a 2 minute video drinking as many beer pints as you can. (473ml)
🍺- 6) The models that chug the most beers in the 2 minute timeframe will win the competition
I hope you take this feedback as constructive, but I find the concept of encouraging models to 'chug as many beers as you can' to be at odds with site rules prohibiting broadcasting while intoxicated, and overall out of touch with the intent of the site usage and responsible behaviours. Feels more like a spring break activity in Cancun.
Just my thoughts, others will disagree.

Upvote 0
I hope you take this feedback as constructive, but I find the concept of encouraging models to 'chug as many beers as you can' to be at odds with site rules prohibiting broadcasting while intoxicated, and overall out of touch with the intent of the site usage and responsible behaviours. Feels more like a spring break activity in Cancun.
Just my thoughts, others will disagree.
No, I think you will find that others will *agree*.

We have had this discussion in previous years. Most of us did *not* think it is very responsible of SC to be encouraging what amounts to severe binge drinking.

I think it would be far better to have the videos be something like: drink *A* beer in a sexy manner (🤷‍♂️ or not) whilst dressed a-la Oktoberfest theme.

Upvote 0
No, I think you will find that others will *agree*.

We have had this discussion in previous years. Most of us did *not* think it is very responsible of SC to be encouraging what amounts to severe binge drinking.

I think it would be far better to have the videos be something like: drink *A* beer in a sexy manner (🤷‍♂️ or not) whilst dressed a-la Oktoberfest theme.

or the ’carry as many bierkrüge as possible’ that you do at oktoberfest. or schuhplattlern or something, let us try to do squats while balancing a brezen on our boobs, we can make everything sexy and oktoberfest was started to celebrate the wedding of kronprinz ludwig von bayern and therese von sachsen-hildburghausen and NOT as a feast to get drunk.

thats something i refuse to do, especially being a nurse. 2 minutes MIGHT not be enough to cause instant damage (to a healthy persone) but drinking as fast as possible is dangerous and especially with alcohol. AND most will probably create more than one clip hoping to chug just one more and just now. this is dangerous.

Upvote 0