AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

S.O.S (PLEASE) My account was banned for streaming in a non-private location

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oct 21, 2024
S.O.S
IMG-20241020-WA0010.jpegGreetings, Dear @punker barbie I hope this message reaches well, my Chaturbate account was banned yesterday for broadcasting in a non-private location, I must honestly say what I transmitted on my phone by mistake (I started the transmission for 10 seconds, the transmission was cut off automatically and then the ban message appeared), I would like to know if there is any way to reverse it, some way for Chaturbate to override the ban? Something like a second chance... I would also like to know if my ban is temporary or permanent.
I would like to know if I can create another account or I will be banned for life from the website, I must tell the truth and that is that I work for a studio, my studio sent them a message to Chaturbate support, but my studio is a bit negligent and they don't care about my account, that's why I have decided to do it myself, Sorry for the inconvenience, please help me or reply my message, My username on Chaturbate is "_sweet_kuromi", please don't want to lose my account is my only source of income at the moment, and I have worked this account for almost a year and have never had any inconveniences, nor have I ignored any rules even once...
Thank you for your attention.

I would also like to know if my ban is temporary or permanent.
From the message on your screen, I would imagine it's temporary as it says "please move somewhere private before you broadcast again."

It would be helpful if CB said "suspended" instead of "banned" in this case, but they've always been bad about communicating properly in these situations.

I would like to know if I can create another account or I will be banned
I would recommend NOT making new accounts until you get this account resolved. You're currently banned/suspended as a PERSON, not just that username.

Upvote 0
From the message on your screen, I would imagine it's temporary as it says "please move somewhere private before you broadcast again."

It would be helpful if CB said "suspended" instead of "banned" in this case, but they've always been bad about communicating properly in these situations.

I would recommend NOT making new accounts until you get this account resolved. You're currently banned/suspended as a PERSON, not just that username.
Oh, I understand, my God! Do you really think it's possibly temporary? I was also a little confused when I read "go back to a more private place to resume your broadcast"... Excuse me but, have you seen a case like this before?

Thank you for answering me @AmberCutie , your words reassure me a little, thinking about the fact that a "suspension" can be... I think the only thing I have to do is wait for CB's response and @punker barbie response, let's see what her notes are about topics like this, I thank you girls, seriously, thank you!

Upvote 0