AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pet Peeves, yo.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildFingers said:
A picture speaks a thousand words This just frosts my flakes . . .

And when it gets reloaded, it is over the top not off the back!

I do this a lot according to my gf. It drives her nuts :angry-screaming:

Mott_ said:
WildFingers said:
A picture speaks a thousand words This just frosts my flakes . . .

And when it gets reloaded, it is over the top not off the back!

I do this a lot according to my gf. It drives her nuts :angry-screaming:

I used to be superstitious about this, but I broke myself of the habit. Now I'm just happy if there's some available.

Hot, beautiful, sexy women who will announce to a room full of men that they can't get laid and no one wants to fuck them. Sorry you're having such a hard time sweetie. I have 850 count Egyptian Cotton sheets and a vasectomy. Let's fuck. It may not be the dick you want but it's the dick that's available and I promise to fuck you with gusto and enthusiasm.

I know you're just feeling insecure and unlovable and unattractive but nothing will help that more than some Cock du Jour and a good thorough pounding. You'll feel right as rain when we're done. I promise. Just don't complain about it in a room full of men who would all enjoy being your stunt cock. It's just annoying.

Reactions: LadyLuna
New Pet Peeve added to the list. So I longboard. Yes I'm a chick that boards. Yes, I'm a black chick that boards. People cannot seem to understand this concept. It boggles their mind to a degree that their brains must become mush. Everytime I'm ON my board, riding it, I have people who will catch up to me and ask me if the board is mine and if I can ride it... Hm... well let me think about that :think: , you just saw me riding it so that must mean I have no idea how to ride a board at all and better yet I must have stole it right? Because it is completely impossible for me to have bought such a thing and then learned how to ride it.

Or even better yet are the people who just point at me when I'm on it while they are driving past in their cars. Yes I am a freakshow, bb, point and laugh, point and laugh.

ChrryBlossom said:
New Pet Peeve added to the list. So I longboard. Yes I'm a chick that boards. Yes, I'm a black chick that boards. People cannot seem to understand this concept. It boggles their mind to a degree that their brains must become mush. Everytime I'm ON my board, riding it, I have people who will catch up to me and ask me if the board is mine and if I can ride it... Hm... well let me think about that :think: , you just saw me riding it so that must mean I have no idea how to ride a board at all and better yet I must have stole it right? Because it is completely impossible for me to have bought such a thing and then learned how to ride it.

Or even better yet are the people who just point at me when I'm on it while they are driving past in their cars. Yes I am a freakshow, bb, point and laugh, point and laugh.

I'd be staring just because I'd be amazed ANYONE can do it. I'd wipe out before I stood up then surface screaming to get away from all the sharks. And don't tell me about the odds of shark attack. I know there are millions just waiting for me to put my toe in the ocean to bite me. :lol:

JerryBoBerry said:
ChrryBlossom said:

I'd be staring just because I'd be amazed ANYONE can do it. I'd wipe out before I stood up then surface screaming to get away from all the sharks. And don't tell me about the odds of shark attack. I know there are millions just waiting for me to put my toe in the ocean to bite me. :lol:

You have sidewalk sharks where you live? :lol:
A long board is like a long pointy skateboard aimed more toward transportation (I think) than tricks and stuff. I think you're thinking of a surfboard. :thumbleft:

Jessi said:
JerryBoBerry said:
ChrryBlossom said:

A long board is like a long pointy skateboard aimed more toward transportation (I think) than tricks and stuff. I think you're thinking of a surfboard. :thumbleft:

PS cherry I think Ive seen your board in some of your gifs, I wish you could teach me how to ride :crybaby: Ive wanted a skateboard since I was 10 but my parents would never let me. Now I'm 20 and I dont have anyone to teach me - also I dont need a bunch of 14 y/os in saggy pants laughing at me at the skatepark :oops:

Jessi said:
JerryBoBerry said:
ChrryBlossom said:

I made the same mistake until I reread the last sentence! :lol:
There are longboards and shortboards in surfing too, so that's probably why. I'm more familiar with surfing so that's where my brain went immediately.

NoelleBright said:
Jessi said:
JerryBoBerry said:
ChrryBlossom said:

There are longboards and shortboards in surfing too, so that's probably why. I'm more familiar with surfing so that's where my brain went immediately.

OOoooh. See, shows how much I know about surfing :roll: lol

Jessi said:
NoelleBright said:
Jessi said:
JerryBoBerry said:
ChrryBlossom said:

OOoooh. See, shows how much I know about surfing :roll: lol

The funny thing is I didn't think twice about the cars going by either. this is my wallpaper on my computer right now and I was looking at it when I read the post. So surfing, road nearby, it all fit. :-D

Attachments

• K1600_Screenshot - 2_25_2013 , 10_17_14 PM.JPG
    K1600_Screenshot - 2_25_2013 , 10_17_14 PM.JPG
    272.6 KB · Views: 269
Jessi said:
JerryBoBerry said:
ChrryBlossom said:

Hehe. Yes, guys, it has wheels. :lol: But there are longboards in surfing too. I actually got a longboard because I wanted to learn how to surf, but I have no ocean. :crybaby: I would totally teach you how to board Jess! I taught myself this past summer. I was wipe out city. I fell so many times I thought I wasn't going to have skin left. My favorite thing to do is bomb hills or cruise down a long slightly inclined hill.

Me & my board!

Attachments

• Picture 67.jpg
    Picture 67.jpg
    413.9 KB · Views: 269
NikkiBlossom said:
Hehe. Yes, guys, it has wheels. :lol: But there are longboards in surfing too. I actually got a longboard because I wanted to learn how to surf, but I have no ocean. :crybaby: I would totally teach you how to board Jess! I taught myself this past summer. I was wipe out city. I fell so many times I thought I wasn't going to have skin left. My favorite thing to do is bomb hills or cruise down a long slightly inclined hill.

Me & my board!

Okay, I don't 'skate'board either. But I gotta say that's a pretty nice looking board.

Jessi said:
Where did you go to learn? My city has a skatepark and lots of paved areas but I dont want anyone to see me making an ass of myself :oops:

At first I would wake up on early mornings and go to this parking lot behind my apartment building. Not many people went back there so I could at least learn how to get on it without looking like a totally fucktard. But with longboards, its all about the cruising so I eventually had no choice but to face the public. Once I got over the fact that I was going to fall all the fucking time, I stopped falling. Haha. I really think it was a mind over matter type thing. And as soon as I started cruising around town, other longboarders found me and were actually more than helpful when teaching me new things. My favorite move is hanging 10 which is the same thing as surfing when you stand at the very front of the board with both feet. Feels like your flying.

I have finally found my new home, here in this topic.

Okay, anyone using the word 'retard'. If you're talking about people with developmental disabilities/special needs, then you're a douche for using that word. If you're NOT talking about someone with DD/SN, then you're a MEGA DOUCHE, because having a disability does not equate to mistyping something on the internet. If you wouldn't use the N-word or call someone a "faggot"; if you've ever even felt mildly uncomfortable at "gay" being used to mean "crappy", PLEASE DO NOT USE THE R-WORD.

Reactions: LadyLuna
I'm a MEGA DOUCHE who thinks that the word retard or retarded has nothing to do with disabled people, because disabled people are "disabled" not "retarded" and if we as a society could move away from thinking that's how to describe a disabled person, it would be a nice thing.

There are actually other dictionary entries for the word that have nothing to do with disabled people, but it would seem we love being offended by stuff, so we keep on looking at this as an offensive word.

AmberCutie said:
I'm a MEGA DOUCHE who thinks that the word retard or retarded has nothing to do with disabled people, because disabled people are "disabled" not "retarded" and if we as a society could move away from thinking that's how to describe a disabled person, it would be a nice thing.

There are actually other dictionary entries for the word that have nothing to do with disabled people, but it would seem we love being offended by stuff, so we keep on looking at this as an offensive word.

This is just retarded

:eek:ccasion-clown:

AmberCutie said:

I totally agree with your first paragraph, but unfortunately non-disabled people deciding that a word isn't offensive doesn't erase the decades of history in which that word has been used against mentally disabled people.

I mean, I understand what you mean, but in my group of Autistic friends, my brother, people I know with Downs Syndrone... the word DOES carry that weight. You can say 'it has other meanings' as much as you like, but if you say that to someone on the autistic spectrum who has been called 'retarded' in the playground all their life, for example, it's about THEM, not about you.

BeaWithMe said:
AmberCutie said:

I totally agree with your first paragraph, but unfortunately non-disabled people deciding that a word isn't offensive doesn't erase the decades of history in which that word has been used against mentally disabled people.

I mean, I understand what you mean, but in my group of Autistic friends, my brother, people I know with Downs Syndrone... the word DOES carry that weight. You can say 'it has other meanings' as much as you like, but if you say that to someone on the autistic spectrum who has been called 'retarded' in the playground all their life, for example, it's about THEM, not about you.

I have autism and I have always used the word retarded and it does not offend me. I do get offended by people saying that something should offend me due to my disabilities. :twocents-02cents:

My experience might be different because I'm high-functioning, but such wasn't always the case. IE the playground.

I think it has a lot more to do with some people are offended by things and some people are not, regardless of their background.

Edit: That sounded more attacky than I meant it. Not trying to say you are telling me I should be offended by something. But it's a pet peeve that my entire life I've had non-disabled people try to tell me the word retard is offensive. So I'm coming from the other side here.

People honking their horns when driving, they are there to warn people of oncoming danger, not to be used as a vocal extension for your displeasure of other drivers, makes me road rage big time.

also those family stickers on the backs of car windows (usually found on SUV's with the mother father and 4 kids and 3 pets)

VeronicaChaos said:
I have autism and I have always used the word retarded and it does not offend me. I do get offended by people saying that something should offend me due to my disabilities. :twocents-02cents:

My experience might be different because I'm high-functioning, but such wasn't always the case. IE the playground.

I think it has a lot more to do with some people are offended by things and some people are not, regardless of their background.

Edit: That sounded more attacky than I meant it. Not trying to say you are telling me I should be offended by something. But it's a pet peeve that my entire life I've had non-disabled people try to tell me the word retard is offensive. So I'm coming from the other side here.

I think it does depend on the person a lot, what's found offensive. But I also think you using the word retard and being aware of it is different to a non-disabled person using the word retard as their go-to insult. Particularly in a situation where you're unable to judge your audience and how they interpret that.

It's like reclaiming words; as camgirls, we can call ourselves 'camwhores', but in day to day life on the street if someone called a woman a whore I'd be all up in his face about it. Because the context wouldn't be there.

My brother is autistic, but he's also non-verbal and 'low-functioning'. I've heard him called 'mentally retarded' enough - without aggression, just as a label - that for people to say 'you're so retarded' when they mean 'you did a stupid thing' is something that not only offends but upsets me.

VenPerv2 said:
also those family stickers on the backs of car windows (usually found on SUV's with the mother father and 4 kids and 3 pets)

I actually like those stickers. Mine would be me and fiance and like a billion kitty stickers lol.

This is sort of a pet peeve and a "Oh, cool!" moment (the item being on sale is the cool part):

When someone behind me in the checkout line has to wait for me to run back to the aisle to grab a second container of such and such...because the cashier has just informed me it's Buy 1, Get 1 Free (there was no yellow sales tag to let customers know it's on sale). So I'm running while hoping the other person(s) in line isn't standing there rolling their eyes impatiently, because they have to wait an extra 15 seconds for me to go grab another one. Hey, it's not my fault...lol.

Reactions: Nordling
The_Brown_Fox said:
This is sort of a pet peeve and a "Oh, cool!" moment (the item being on sale is the cool part):

When someone behind me in the checkout line has to wait for me to run back to the aisle to grab a second container of such and such...because the cashier has just informed me it's Buy 1, Get 1 Free (there was no yellow sales tag to let customers know it's on sale). So I'm running while hoping the other person(s) in line isn't standing there rolling their eyes impatiently, because they have to wait an extra 15 seconds for me to go grab another one. Hey, it's not my fault...lol.
Ah HA! That was YOU!!! :roll:

The_Brown_Fox said:
ZenHedonist said:
Ah HA! That was YOU!!! :roll:

Yup! Tyson chicken patties, bb.....
Oh gawd those things are delicious.

Reactions: Rose and LadyLuna
Status
Not open for further replies.