AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MyFoxyCams

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Teagan_Chase said:
Heres the thing. There are several threads ripping apart several other cam sites TOS out there. Most are in the models only area, but i assure u they are there. We know what were signing, and have to sign, and what cam sites do with our broadcasts. All to well we know it. The thing is you came here claiming to be different. Not the standard. In order not to be the standard you have to break away from that standard that every one else uses and actually be different. MFC, Stream, etc may all have similar if not exact TOS but they arent fledgling companies asking girls to take a chance on them, advertise for them, and believe what someone in a forum says rather than what contract they have to sign. YOU ARE. So before you come back with some new retort all butt hurt that what youre saying is not what were expected to sign maybe you should think about that fact. Maybe you should realize you have some great ideas for a new site, put a lot of time and effort and money in im sure, and maybe if you did some major things differently that other sites dont do, you could compete with them someday. Instead youre telling us basically every site is the same so just shut up and sign on the dotted line. Nope. Sorry. Cause at least the companies us models work for advertise for us, theyre established, we know were gonna get paid. The members get numerous other benefits to boot. You offer none of that to either side.
You promised an improvement... Youre not. You may not intend to do all these things in the TOS but to bad. Were not signing and agreeing on intent here. If u decide to have a change of heart one day you can. You can record everything, sell anything, do whatever you want and you wouldnt even have to notify the members or models of a TOS update cause we already signed it all away.
Now i appreciate you coming here and making it look like we have any say in what you do with your site, but thats obviously a facade. The only things you have offered to change are spelling errors and some wording in your TOS. None of our suggestions have been implemented, taken into account, or taken seriously. I swear if someone actually came along and did what we suggested itd be the best site ever, but no. Youre just one of the many who comes in all shiny and new when really its just foil over a bag of poop.
Im going to leave with this statement of yours..
Can we omit it? Yes. Should we? No, because as with most Terms and Conditions, they are in place not BECAUSE they DO happen, but because in this industry that can happen.
If its your site then its up to u if it happens or not. Youre the one recording the shows or not. You dont put something in your terms of service just cause it can happen but you dont intend it to. That makes no sense.

I think we have taken many of your opinions and ideas for our site. We are talking Terms and Conditions now, which is different than the options and functions that we are offering. So to be fair, what are fair terms and conditions that protect you as a user, you as a model, or you as an owner? Put yourself in all shoes and lets open it up to what it should be. You are 100% right, this is my site and I can make them whatever I want them to be, just so long as I have the required statements and information for merchant services and laws, which is another point to take into consideration in all TOS and why they are all the same (Not copy and past @watchdog, but thanks for your input). Merchants, VISA, MasterCard, and certain laws require certain statements.

But aside from those, I am very interested in what would make this a different Terms and Conditions and I am more than happy to open it for constructive suggestions. Just please keep in mind that we have to protect all levels of intelligence, and all levels of users, owners, affiliates, or investors. We don't want to reinvent the wheel here (which is why all TOS look the same @watchdog), but it is collaboration and user/model involvement that make us different, so please have at it. I think it's a great idea.

Here is my first change...I will remove the statement about recording and archives not being available. Since we do not offer it, we don't need to explain why it isn't available. So what are some other ideas?

How about every other single thing not only listed by me but the few others. I think we covered it already. We understand the need for certain things in a TOS agreement, and things required by cc companies and such, but yours go above and beyond that. And in quiet a few places contradicts things said earlier, later, or in other places even.

Reactions: LuckyShamrok
Teagan_Chase said:
How about every other single thing not only listed by me but the few others. I think we covered it already. We understand the need for certain things in a TOS agreement, and things required by cc companies and such, but yours go above and beyond that. And in quiet a few places contradicts things said earlier, later, or in other places even.
They don't go above and beyond normal TOS or Rules or Conditions. If anything, we have allowed more leniency in a few of our rules and TOS than even those of other extremely popular sites.

But I addressed a lot of the earlier concerns, and when you take a single sentence out of context it can appear to be contradicting something else. But look at the whole section or statement. Some are to protect users, some are to protect models, some are to protect the site and company. Unfortunately, we all require different levels of protection, and the main focus is models over users. Many of those statements on charges or site currency are to protect you, and we are in place to enforce it.

I changed the statement on recording and archiving...what's next? :)

[/quote]They don't go above and beyond normal TOS or Rules or Conditions. If anything, we have allowed more leniency in a few of our rules and TOS than even those of other extremely popular sites.

But I addressed a lot of the earlier concerns, and when you take a single sentence out of context it can appear to be contradicting something else. But look at the whole section or statement. Some are to protect users, some are to protect models, some are to protect the site and company. Unfortunately, we all require different levels of protection, and the main focus is models over users. Many of those statements on charges or site currency are to protect you, and we are in place to enforce it.

I changed the statement on recording and archiving...what's next? :)[/quote]

If its truly a case of one for users one for models then maybe you should separate them so thats clear. And it doesnt just look contradicting, it is. And in court you dont have to take context into anything, you can pick and choose a statement here and there to support your case all you want. So if you do ever have to sue someone, or they sue you, these statements CAN be picked apart at will, and they will be. And either way you will lose the case.
Actually separate model and user TOS should be used. What applies to a member doesnt to a model per say. So what is there should very much be parsed and assigned accordingly.

Teagan_Chase said:
They don't go above and beyond normal TOS or Rules or Conditions. If anything, we have allowed more leniency in a few of our rules and TOS than even those of other extremely popular sites.

I changed the statement on recording and archiving...what's next? :)

If its truly a case of one for users one for models then maybe you should separate them so thats clear. And it doesnt just look contradicting, it is. And in court you dont have to take context into anything, you can pick and choose a statement here and there to support your case all you want. So if you do ever have to sue someone, or they sue you, these statements CAN be picked apart at will, and they will be. And either way you will lose the case.
Actually separate model and user TOS should be used. What applies to a member doesnt to a model per say. So what is there should very much be parsed and assigned accordingly.

Separating them is actually a very good idea, and I will make an attempt to do so. The problem I see right away is redundancy, and the user/model not bothering to read. While you are a model, you are also a user. So certain terms apply to you in regards to you as a user, as well as you as a model. So separating them would require you to read and understand and agree to all of them, where much of it can seem duplicated. Models have their own model user agreement that you sign when joining, so the site terms and conditions are for general use of not only registered members that have to agree to it, but the guest that stumbles upon the site and browses sections for free and then wants to cry to some watchdog group about seeing boobs.

But clarifying user/model...note taken and working.

Go check out Livejasmin and do everything you can to be NOT like them. :D
Theres two kinds of models on there: studio girls who dont have much of a choice, and girls who don't know any better before they find a different site.
Things must be pretty good on that site from the members side, otherwise I dont know how they are making any money because when you work for them you basically have no right to any kind of advocacy or protections, and you get treated like shit constantly by the users and the support staff who rarely speak a manageable English.

Jessi said:
Go check out Livejasmin and do everything you can to be NOT like them. :D
Theres two kinds of models on there: studio girls who dont have much of a choice, and girls who don't know any better before they find a different site.
Things must be pretty good on that site from the members side, otherwise I dont know how they are making any money because when you work for them you basically have no right to any kind of advocacy or protections, and you get treated like shit constantly by the users and the support staff who rarely speak a manageable English.
I agree, and I can't stand them either. There is nothing about that site that I wish to be like, including the awful red pop ups all over the internet. Those girls get 30% of a shitty time working there, and I am glad to see that most models on this forum don't bother to work there. One of my partners registered there too, but didn't get past the welcome message before she found better sites.

[/quote]
Separating them is actually a very good idea, and I will make an attempt to do so. The problem I see right away is redundancy, and the user/model not bothering to read. While you are a model, you are also a user. So certain terms apply to you in regards to you as a user, as well as you as a model. So separating them would require you to read and understand and agree to all of them, where much of it can seem duplicated. Models have their own model user agreement that you sign when joining, so the site terms and conditions are for general use of not only registered members that have to agree to it, but the guest that stumbles upon the site and browses sections for free and then wants to cry to some watchdog group about seeing boobs.

But clarifying user/model...note taken and working.[/quote]

All you have to do is have one section or page for members, and one section or page for models. Yes there will be duplicates of things but at least its narrowed down to a more manageable read for the one intended. On the member side you have all the intended protection of charges and rules and such. The models side is rules to follow, how payments are made, what content you can use and what you wont, etc.

MyFoxyCams said:
@SNATCH...some of what you are talking about is difficult to do on a single software, which is why most sites probably don't do it. But I do like the idea of having an area where it is VIP only, and we will look in to it. As for recording the shows, our software is meant to prevent that, but there is always a software that overrides it and can get capped. The nature of the beast. What we have put in place in our TOS is that no user of the site is authorized to record or use any content from MyFoxyCams, and that we will pursue violators by law.

* - Our payroll is weekly, and our pay periods are from Sunday at 1200am until Saturday at 1159pm. Payroll is sent by ADP, a professional payroll company and sent by check, direct deposit, or VISA Pay card.

I meant by the ACTUAL site itself... Like MFC, you don't have the option, as a model, to NOT HAVE ALL OF YOUR PRIVATES recorded. That's great for the member, gay as fuck for me, the model.

ADP is well known, && reliable as fuck. This is good for me to hear.

Have you thought about having a countdown tip counter? For instance Chaturbate has this. One of the only good things to come out of there for me.

MyFoxyCams said:
It's like Facebook with sexy girls and nudity. NO SENSITIVE INFORMATION IS EVER SEARCHABLE, and privacy is very important.

I found this to be alarming, since Facebook has to be the WORST ever @ privacy...

I think you need to reword everything, && BE AS EXACT AS POSSIBLE, EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO WRITE "FOR EXAMPLE..." && then write an example.

By the way. I tried to go to your site... Where is it?

Okay, got there...

Reading your FAQ: http://myfoxycams.com/index.php?option= ... Itemid=437

I really wish every camsite would STOP saying they offer the HIGHEST payout percentage. Currently, from what I know, Skinvideo offers the HIGHEST payouts, @ 80%. Now, they have shit for traffic. However, when I want to sell photosets, or shows, guess who I go through? SKINVIDEO. So, I feel like you're bullshitting everyone when you say your site has the highest payout percentage, because it doesn't.

How is free chat going to work? What are the rules? Nudity in free chat? No nudity in free chat? I don't suppose you have thought about some kind of system that would make it kick a person out of a models chat room after being there for let's say 20 minutes as a "guest" making them HAVE to register/buy tokens to continue to watch the model? One of my biggest thing, is the sheer number of freeloaders. I understand you will have them EVERYWHERE, but to cut down on them... That would be excellent.

Also, I would like to be able to make a member, a mod. So, they can ban people if they want.

To be honest... MFC would become perfect for ME, if...

1: I could put myself into a group show ANYTIME I wanted, without having to have three other people qued up.
2: I could turn off having my privates recorded, either by having it opt in only, or just not having it at all.
3: I had a VIP chat room similar to how group chat works on MFC, where the model && members are taken to a new room, but without having tokens tick away, that way I could do special shows for members who might have already tipped.
4: I had the ability to make one, two, or even three models/members moderators for my room, that are able to BAN people from my chat room... [I do NOT like having to stop whatever I am in the middle of, to ban some jackasshat]
5: They had Skinvideos payout percentage, or at LEAST 70%.
6: MAYBE they had a rule THAT WAS ENFORCED of no EXPLICIT nudity in free chat. [Buttcheeks, tits are okay, VAGINA && BUNGHOLE IS NOT.]

I think that's it. If I can think of anything else, I shall post later.

SNATCH said:
Okay, got there...

Reading your FAQ: http://myfoxycams.com/index.php?option= ... Itemid=437

I really wish every camsite would STOP saying they offer the HIGHEST payout percentage. Currently, from what I know, Skinvideo offers the HIGHEST payouts, @ 80%. Now, they have shit for traffic. However, when I want to sell photosets, or shows, guess who I go through? SKINVIDEO. So, I feel like you're bullshitting everyone when you say your site has the highest payout percentage, because it doesn't.

How is free chat going to work? What are the rules? Nudity in free chat? No nudity in free chat? I don't suppose you have thought about some kind of system that would make it kick a person out of a models chat room after being there for let's say 20 minutes as a "guest" making them HAVE to register/buy tokens to continue to watch the model? One of my biggest thing, is the sheer number of freeloaders. I understand you will have them EVERYWHERE, but to cut down on them... That would be excellent.

Also, I would like to be able to make a member, a mod. So, they can ban people if they want.

To be honest... MFC would become perfect for ME, if...

1: I could put myself into a group show ANYTIME I wanted, without having to have three other people qued up.
2: I could turn off having my privates recorded, either by having it opt in only, or just not having it at all.
3: I had a VIP chat room similar to how group chat works on MFC, where the model && members are taken to a new room, but without having tokens tick away, that way I could do special shows for members who might have already tipped.
4: I had the ability to make one, two, or even three models/members moderators for my room, that are able to BAN people from my chat room... [I do NOT like having to stop whatever I am in the middle of, to ban some jackasshat]
5: They had Skinvideos payout percentage, or at LEAST 70%.
6: MAYBE they had a rule THAT WAS ENFORCED of no EXPLICIT nudity in free chat. [Buttcheeks, tits are okay, VAGINA && BUNGHOLE IS NOT.]

I think that's it. If I can think of anything else, I shall post later.

1)Illegal you need people permission (or there request) if things cost money regardless of the amount.You cannot put yourself in group without the people that are watching know it costs money.
2)understandable do note however since MFC uses secure streams we members cannot download those videos we can only rewatch them any time we want to.Usually but this is personal i ask the model what she wants me todo delete the video or not and believe it or not a rather big percentage doesn't even know that feature exists.
3)good idea.
4)this might create problems with those "moderators" abusing there power.For example banning people just because they don't like them or disagree with them.
5)I don't know who pays the highest percentage.I do know models deserve more then most sites give them.
6)Agreed the only rule i see enforced on MFC is no men / kids on cam.

Mfcwatchdog said:
1)Illegal you need people permission (or there request) if things cost money regardless of the amount.You cannot put yourself in group without the people that are watching know it costs money.
2)understandable do note however since MFC uses secure streams we members cannot download those videos we can only rewatch them any time we want to.Usually but this is personal i ask the model what she wants me todo delete the video or not and believe it or not a rather big percentage doesn't even know that feature exists.
3)good idea.
4)this might create problems with those "moderators" abusing there power.For example banning people just because they don't like them or disagree with them.
5)I don't know who pays the highest percentage.I do know models deserve more then most sites give them.
6)Agreed the only rule i see enforced on MFC is no men / kids on cam.

Illegal? WTF? On Skinvideo, it tells you in the free chat room when you enter that the model is in a group chat, && that it costs to go into the group... So I don't see anything illegal going on... That feature is one of the best ever. Sometimes I want to do a "group" show for ONE person, or even two, because tokens are money afterall, && I know it will be cheaper for that person, plus I know that I will get paid, rather than have two people tip && a room full of fucking freeloaders freeloading.

YOU CAN DELETE THE VIDEOS? I am soooo going to go try that later. WTF WTF WTF. Regardless, the member can still rewatch it any time he likes, && the model doesn't get paid for it. I don't want to be recorded by ANY site I work for. It's why I don't do privates.

As far as mods abusing their power, it's not like it would be permanent. The model would still have the executive decision making at all times, so if the member did abuse it, one click of a button would make it so they aren't mods anymore.

Yes, models deserve more. As I said before, I am fairly certain Skinvideo pays the highest. I work there sometimes. Out of all the sites, I haven't heard of anyone paying that much. It's fucking great. If they had traffic, I would never come on MFC ever again. && that shit adds up QUICK. 1000 tokens = $80 for me. 1000 tokens on MFC = $50. The token packages cost the same, so it's one of the best things ever, so that's why I use them when I am trying to sell stuff like photosets for example.

A lot of models bitch about how other models fucking themselves in free chat fucks it up for everyone else, yadda yadda yadda... I blame MFC, because if MFC actually enforced their rules... Either that, or they need to get rid of those rules, && rewrite them. But whatever. That's a different arguement altogether, lol.

SNATCH said:
YOU CAN DELETE THE VIDEOS? I am soooo going to go try that later. WTF WTF WTF. Regardless, the member can still rewatch it any time he likes, && the model doesn't get paid for it. I don't want to be recorded by ANY site I work for. It's why I don't do privates.

As far as mods abusing their power, it's not like it would be permanent. The model would still have the executive decision making at all times, so if the member did abuse it, one click of a button would make it so they aren't mods anymore.

On MFC only the member can delete the video that is held insecurely in our archives.

I was a mod once on Chaturbate and could not believe how hard it was to decide how many random assholes to silence without making the room empty. It was a lot more responsibility than I realized. Models banning people full time on MFC have it rough.

Reactions: SNATCH
Wow, sorry I missed out on the conversation yesterday. Ok, let me answer these issues...

NO, our site will not record videos. Obviously there is the streaming and buffering issue as previously discussed, but we will not be recording videos and archiving them. As I said in the past, you couldn't walk into a strip club and record your lap dance and watch it later, so why should this be different? Sorry for the users that are butt hurt over this...but if you want a private show from the model, you should buy one of their movies.

Highest %... You need to consider the type of site you are comparing us to. SkinVideo is a monthly subscription site to sell movies and videos that just happens to have a handful of webcams. They aren't a webcam site first and foremost. So they may pay you 80% of any direct token sales from webcams, but they aren't paying you 80% memberships and token sales. They make their money in videos and subscriptions, not webcams. So we aren't bullshitting anybody, we are quite simply the highest paying webcam site like we said. :)

Privacy...the Facebook comment was simply to illustrate our social networking feature. You control what you want to share and what you don't want to share from your social profile, and it is optional to fill in anyways.

Starting your own Group or private shows... We agree that the model should have the option to be in a pay per minute room whether there is a group of people asking for it or not. If a model wants to hang out in a PPM room the entire time she is online, or start a group whenever she wants, then that is up to her. We are working on the ability to allow models to do this...BUT it would not be from converting the public room like mfcwatchdog was pointing out. She would just log in to a PPM room, or switch to a PPM room from public and allow people to join. We are also entertaining the idea of having a password protected room for your VIP shows that you can control access to.

Rules for public... we are not implementing rules that says you can or can't get naked or do shows in public. This is simply a way for other sites to force you and users into a PPM room in order to pay for it so they make more $$. If you want to do your show in public for tips or out of the kindness of your heart, then that is up to you. I agree that mfc doesn't enforce the their rules, but we also know that they enforce them when they want for their personal gain or protection and not across the board. Unfortunately, the public show is just one of them.

The problem with making other people a moderator of your room is that they may or may not have the same tolerance as you. And it makes other users in the room feel like they are catering to make that person happy or be threatened with the ban button. It is an idea...but I would like to get more feedback on it before we implement it.

UPDATES ON OUR SITE!!!! Instead of making a double post, I will let you all know the current status for our site now. It has been a long road, but we are now able to broadcast! However, there are important updates to be made in the next few weeks, so we haven't really pushed the opening or launch of the site yet. Allow me to explain...

NO BB!!!! While we don't believe in censoring, we have taken the liberty of filtering BB from being used in chat. I personally just hate it, and we know that most models agree. So, use BB on our chat and it will be replaced with our own friendly phrase. Just a little something fun. :)

We are doing live PUBLIC shows at this time, and users can tip/gift models through the site, play poker, and also shop in the virtual mall (once we load it with model vids and pics). We are not implementing private shows until the end of the month because of upgrades that we are working on. So we encourage models to split cam with it for now, and use MyFoxyCams for a secondary source to build a good membership base and start making extra money.

Virtual Mall is set up, and models can upload all of their media and items to sell on our site. It is available to members whether you are online or not, so you can Contact us at mall@myfoxycams.com for info and details.

Poker is set up and ready for those that feel lucky... If you have any suggestions for types of rooms, rules, time limits etc, let us know at poker@myfoxycams.com

We will have VISA approval by Friday...but we are currently accepting all other common forms of payment for users to sign up.

Anyways, hope this answers some of the concerns brought up yesterday...

Im really glad to see you making alot of changes to your site. Not just for models but members too. I want to address one subject though: Having people as moderators.
This is an amazing feature to have. The way Chaturbate does it is that Mods have the ability to silence a member. Only models can ban and kick someone. Silencing only lasts for 24 hours so if some crazy mod decides to go on a silence streak its only for 24 hours. The person is still there and able to watch, they just cant talk. Personally i see many holes and changes that could be made to this. For one i agree with only the models having access to ban someone permanently. Thats a good thing. Mods however help when youre in the middle of something and someone is acting up. They however should be able to more than silence someone. I mean if the person silenced is ass enough they could still watch you, record u then, and post crap everywhere of u out of revenge. They should be just kicked from the room for 24 hours. If the model decides to choose to make it a permanent ban then she should be given the option. Chaturbate doesnt give u the option later to see who youve banned at all. So if u ban someone on accident (this happens all the time, it was a huge discussion in my room one night. Mods have even silenced other mods before.) your only option as a model is to clear ALL banned IPs. Not pick n choose. MFC allows you to pick and choose in case its ever been done on accident. If a model wants to unban someone whom they did so on accident to they have to let everyone out of the bag. Thats terrible. And also if you or a mod accidently silenced someone theres no way to clear it at all. Its just a 24 hour wait. I personally accidently silenced a huge tipper one night and had to wait 24 hours to get him back. It was awful and i felt so bad about it.
The way my room works is I only allow people i know, regulars usually, to be mods. They know how my room works, what my tolerance is, and whats unacceptable to me. If a model just picks some random people to be mods then they run the risk of someone going on a silence spree.
There should just be more options available of how to ban and silence someone, but MODS should simply be a must have now. Members really enjoy being one at times, and they help out hugely when busy. It just needs some tweaking.

I guess I'm just a nazi. I WANT to be able to give the person moderating MY room permissions to ban people. I don't care for silenting people. Ever. I believe it is a PRIVILEGE to be any my room at all, to chat with me, or spend time with me. If someone acts up, I ban them. I automatically 60 day ban people. OCCASIONALLY, I give someone a warning first, before I ban. Usually in the way of making them clarify whatever they might have said that made me go "uh, wtf?"

I guess I think I should be able to have the option for that as a mode, because it can come in handy. Maybe you could have two versions? One where the model can assign a mod, with either full banning permissions, or just "silenting" permissions?

basically, I am shopping around for what I deem is a "perfect" cam site. Til I find one, I'm staying on MFC && SV. I've had a lot of fucked up experiences with almost every site out there, && I don't care to have anymore. Not trying to be a bitch, I'm just fed up.

I DO, like your willingness to chat with the models && get feedback, that is incredibly promising. I will keep checking out your site.

Of course if it's something I find can be a good fit, I will recruit the everloving fuck shit out of it, && my regs will follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.