AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My VTube stream was labeled as a game

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jul 27, 2024
linktr.ee
Twitter Username
@CuteElise719
Chaturbate Username
CuteElise719
Hello,

On 24th of July during my very first stream, roughly after an hour of streaming I received a "Site Message" from an administrator.

The admin claimed that I stream a videogame and in this case I have to stream it as a game and I have to select the game from the list of available games or submit a new one to be added.
The reality is, that I am a VTuber and I use a custom developed VTube software, not a public game. I was expecting that this is allowed, since there are other streamers doing the same.

I answered the site message, explaining the same as above, but got no reply for ~4 days now. My account is actually not blocked, but I'm afraid to stream again, to avoid getting banned.
@punker barbie Could you please help me to get this sorted out?

Hello,

On 24th of July during my very first stream, roughly after an hour of streaming I received a "Site Message" from an administrator.

The admin claimed that I stream a videogame and in this case I have to stream it as a game and I have to select the game from the list of available games or submit a new one to be added.
The reality is, that I am a VTuber and I use a custom developed VTube software, not a public game. I was expecting that this is allowed, since there are other streamers doing the same.

I answered the site message, explaining the same as above, but got no reply for ~4 days now. My account is actually not blocked, but I'm afraid to stream again, to avoid getting banned.
Hopefully another experienced CB model can chime in since I am no expert, but there MUST be some prerequisite steps you have to take as a VTuber before streaming there since they have to verify identity and that it's really you running the room when live. Maybe you missed a step?

Upvote 0
This makes absolutely sense, thank you!

I was confused by this, I completed my age verification, but since my real identity and my avatar look different, this doesn't make much sense.
And I don't know how can they verify that the account owner is actually the one behind the avatar.

Hope someone or the CB support can help figuring this out! :happy:

Upvote 0
Hello,

There is a very specific way that you need to stream as a Vtuber to stay complaint with chaturbate TOS. You will need to ask support to provide you with the specifics, and ensure that your setup matches what they require (from my limited understanding I believe one of the requirements is a second camera and room set up that is not public on the site (so only cb staff can view it) that shows you so that they can verify that the person verified is the person that is broadcasting.)

Upvote 0
There's your delay. Only send one email and wait for a response. Sending more than one puts you back at the bottom of the list.

Thanks, I wasn't aware of this, modern support ticketing systems don't work this way usually....

5 days have passed since my last message to the support and 11 days since the first one and still received no reply. Is this much delay normal these days?

Upvote 0
Thanks, I wasn't aware of this, modern support ticketing systems don't work this way usually....

5 days have passed since my last message to the support and 11 days since the first one and still received no reply. Is this much delay normal these days?
I'm not sure about this particular situation because of the vtube aspect, but human review of an account can take days depending on length and number of broadcasts/accounts being reviewed. As you can see from the forum here, dozens of accounts are banned every day and tens of thousands of emails sent/answered. I know it's very hard to be patient but your case also requires an admin to watch your future streams in real time. That may take a moment to set up.

In the downtime, work on your art and get your dedicated cam space ready for inspection, make sure there aren't any possible future TOS violations in sight. :)

• Hugs
Reactions: CuteElise719
Upvote 0
I'm not sure about this particular situation because of the vtube aspect, but human review of an account can take days depending on length and number of broadcasts/accounts being reviewed. As you can see from the forum here, dozens of accounts are banned every day and tens of thousands of emails sent/answered. I know it's very hard to be patient but your case also requires an admin to watch your future streams in real time. That may take a moment to set up.

In the downtime, work on your art and get your dedicated cam space ready for inspection, make sure there aren't any possible future TOS violations in sight. :)
Thank you for the valuable insights! :blush:

Upvote 0