AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models with beautiful eyes!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NevaehStar said:
Caterine!!!!!!
wowza! :p
:-D

oow catherine is a allround beauty... and her eyes.. wow
i just cant stand beeing in her room.. she looks soo bored all the time

yesterday is saw her rolling her eyes at a comment from a guy who toke her prvt on another site while mfc was watching for free..

lol to each to own but i prefer a real girl on cam whos enjoying.. but this topic isnt about that so i'll shut it :cool:

i would not recommend doing this job the way Caterine does it, but i guess it works for her, she defiantly earns her money, i just think too many models try to do what she does, and it does not work for just anybody. Hell, she even speaks almost perfect English but refuses to speak on cam for the most part.

I have heard from multiple people that I have pretty eyes. Hmm....

346-923-258-859-1747995.250.jpg

2qcqclk.jpg

PS-

Bocefish said:
RocknRollBabe's eyes are beautiful, among her many other attributes. If you just heard her voice over the phone, you'd probably think she was only 12 years old, takes some getting used to.

This is probably one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen.

toasty you have gorgey eyes... im surprised noone mentioned amber yet... she has very pretty eyes i think :) i dont have a cap cause we seem to be online at opposite times...
ive been told i have some nice peepers and i love an excuse to pic whore :_)
the first one was photoshopped in attempt to take away the green light from my chin.. twas a failed attempt but meh

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 905
  • l_ac4eab95c2724ac1910182a0a54252ca.jpg
    l_ac4eab95c2724ac1910182a0a54252ca.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 905
  • greenchin.jpg
    greenchin.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 905
Jaydenrainey said:
toasty you have gorgey eyes... im surprised noone mentioned amber yet... she has very pretty eyes i think :) i dont have a cap cause we seem to be online at opposite times...
the first one was photoshopped in attempt to take away the green light from my chin.. twas a failed attempt but meh

u do!! i like the middle pic best. more smudged around the eyes & the lighting compliments u well. Hair awesome. And that is a great pose for you, slightly to the side :)

stumbled upon Azulia.. wow!
And that one up there (Kristtina)almost looks like Sara Evans!

Attachments

• Azulia.png
    Azulia.png
    284.3 KB · Views: 874
NevaehStar said:
Jaydenrainey said:

u do!! i like the middle pic best. more smudged around the eyes & the lighting compliments u well. Hair awesome. And that is a great pose for you, slightly to the side :)

thanks :) i lurked your profile and u r one pretty lady. also that plaid dress thingie in your pics is soooooooo cute :h:

Jaydenrainey said:
NevaehStar said:
Jaydenrainey said:

thanks :) i lurked your profile and u r one pretty lady. also that plaid dress thingie in your pics is soooooooo cute :h:

Thank u!! i like watching models, & i think I changed my settings around-- models are supposed to be able to enter my room now. I originally had it like most- no models allowed- but I got to thinking.... all u have to do is sign out & watch as a guest. So whats the big deal!? I'd rather u come in, enjoy my company & show & chat with me, rather than be a guest, which I normally mute...

So- ya'll come chat with me when ur bored!!

NevaehStar said:
Thank u!! i like watching models, & i think I changed my settings around-- models are supposed to be able to enter my room now. I originally had it like most- no models allowed- but I got to thinking.... all u have to do is sign out & watch as a guest. So whats the big deal!? I'd rather u come in, enjoy my company & show & chat with me, rather than be a guest, which I normally mute...

Just be careful, the really desperate ones (the type to PM random members and ask for tokens, etc) will be chatty in an annoying and distracting way. Just have the ban hammer ready. :D

AmberCutie said:
NevaehStar said:

Just be careful, the really desperate ones (the type to PM random members and ask for tokens, etc) will be chatty in an annoying and distracting way. Just have the ban hammer ready. :D

gotcha! thanks!! yeah, if someone starts to do that, i will warn them not to be taking advantage & then baaaaan! lol

Treat others the way you want to be treated :)

pantsx3 said:
i think i am coming to the conclusion that pretty much every woman has beautiful eyes
Around these parts, I'd say that's true. :clap:

How is Violet not in here yet??? lol Sorry for bad pic quality but you get the point :)

Attachments

• Picture 1495.jpg
    Picture 1495.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 718
Reactions: TheWolfMaam
Bocefish said:
WiildLovexxx is pretty damn beautiful too.

Should post that in the look alike thread. Didn't see the Rachel McAdams similarity until you posted that. And yes Wildlove is adorable!

I feel a little silly posting these myself, but I've been told I have nice eyes so what the hell.... :D

picture1v0.jpg
picture2vr.jpg

Thank you so much!! :oops:

You also have AMAZING eyes! I absolutely love brown eyes and yours are stunning! (As is the rest of you! ;) )

eta: I love that black and white top/dress you're wearing, too. It's very pretty!

TheRavenGirl said:
Holy crap SweetieSam - you are SO beautiful. You do indeed have gorgeous eyes.

I get a lot of compliments on my eyes as well:

dec103.jpg

101110-215716.jpg

MMMMM-Hmmmmm! Lovely!

TheRavenGirl - You sort of have a Catherine Zeta Jones look going on there as well. Very beautiful! :-D

Cassidy Nicole said:
GreatDane said:
AnaVictoriaXO said:
How is Violet not in here yet??? lol Sorry for bad pic quality but you get the point :)
ak2.jpg

She has always had awesome eyes, known her for almost 6 years now

she is so fucking yummy! mmmmm

Seriously, MFC is so lucky to have so many gorgeous women. I definitely need to do more perving.... I just need more perve time!! :-D

All of the ladies in this thread are stunning and I applaud them for showing their beauty so well! :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.