AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models with beautiful eyes!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kittycatpurr said:
i don't have any screencaps to stick to this, but I think LovelyLemon and GemGem both have amazing eyes...
41s4M.jpg
For the lovely Miss Amy
M5lVU.jpg
For the Beautiful Gem

Allcia sparkling's eyes on her 30th birthday few days ago

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2011-02-03-20h49m08s50.png
    vlcsnap-2011-02-03-20h49m08s50.png
    141.1 KB · Views: 830
Oh hi :angelic-innocent: (geez, is there a topic with a list of all models of the forum, awkward :oops: )

I've checked, really bad bad schedule for me, online from 1:00 AM (the next day) until 7:00 AM, whyyyyyyyyyyyyy :confusion-waiting:
AND YES "TWILIGHT SUCKS DICK!!!" :violence-duel:

eclipse76 said:
Oh hi :angelic-innocent: (geez, is there a topic with a list of all models of the forum, awkward :oops: )

I've checked, really bad bad schedule for me, online from 1:00 AM (the next day) until 7:00 AM, whyyyyyyyyyyyyy :confusion-waiting:
AND YES "TWILIGHT SUCKS DICK!!!" :violence-duel:

This is quite random...I am admittedly confused by your post here.

I think BeautifulBBW has great eyes.. I dont have a screen cap of it.

I do have to say tho. my eye can be so gorgeous.. Haha I have to toot my own horn.
On cam they dont come out as great but im getting a new cam soon.
but what do you ladies think? Please know my eyes in this picture are NOT Photoshopped

Attachments

• eyes.png
    eyes.png
    205.9 KB · Views: 632
How have I not seen this adorable girl before?

Attachments

• lucifersbitch.jpg
    lucifersbitch.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 552
Bocefish said:
AmberCutie said:
How have I not seen this adorable girl before?
She's been around for quite a while, but also changes her name frequently.
I think she's usually lushprincess or something like that. I see her avatar all the time, but for some reason have never clicked into her room. I stared at her and listened to her in awe for a good 30 mins last night when I was supposed to be going to bed.

Yowza! Georgy_Girl will be new to the forum here... and when going to check her profile for verified status, I saw her eyes...

Attachments

• georgygirleyes.jpg
    georgygirleyes.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 451
GoddessZoey has lovely brown eyes that look black behind her glasses on cam. It saddens me, even though I quite like the glasses, too.

Thank god her still camera can get through them.

Attachments

• 095.jpg
    095.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 423
  • z white corset.jpg
    z white corset.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 423
So pretty!

Attachments

• sherlynprettyeyes.jpg
    sherlynprettyeyes.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 321
Reactions: ShyGuy359
Another cutie... she may have been posted here already but I couldn't help myself today.

Attachments

• socute.jpg
    socute.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 269
CurvyDDMarie has the most beautiful hazel eyes I've ever seen

Attachments

• 208-861-695-684-1760266.jpg
    208-861-695-684-1760266.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 226
  • 978-872-475-338-2087712.jpg
    978-872-475-338-2087712.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 226
Have to agree with the comments about Allcia - gorgeous eyes and, no she definitely doesn't look 30.

But one set of beautiful eyes is missing from this thread, maybe she can post a picture on here to back it up; LilyPink, get your bestest pic up here as soon as poss!! ;)

AndyG61 said:
But one set of beautiful eyes is missing from this thread, maybe she can post a picture on here to back it up; LilyPink, get your bestest pic up here as soon as poss!! ;)

May not be her bestest pic, but she does have beautiful eyes. :mrgreen:

Attachments

• Eyes(LP).jpg
    Eyes(LP).jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 198
Status
Not open for further replies.