AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Brazil is potentially banning twitter.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Fuckin get bent.

The intention for this thread is for Brazilian SWers who use twitter. Also keep us in the loop that shits going down on one of the biggest social networking sites we use for advertisment...

Also brazil has a wealthy population my dude. Its not all fucking poverty. You ignorant nitwit.
Maybe @cbhours got rejected by some gals while in Colombia so now he's anti everyone south of the border.

Maybe @cbhours got rejected by some gals while in Colombia so now he's anti everyone south of the border.
I'm half Colombian, most of my family is Colombian and I'm a citizen so obviously not anti everyone south of the border.

Just think this is like a person coming into your room throwing down 5 tokens a day and demanding your attention and shouting if you don't comply they are never going to visit you again.

I saw briefly a mention that the judge is freezing assets of starlink in Brazil? He's being such an ass. I hope Elon doesn't suspend their starlink service im sure a lot of people depend on it.

I'm half Colombian, most of my family is Colombian and I'm a citizen so obviously not anti everyone south of the border.

Just think this is like a person coming into your room throwing down 5 tokens a day and demanding your attention and shouting if you don't comply they are never going to visit you again.

I saw briefly a mention that the judge is freezing assets of starlink in Brazil? He's being such an ass. I hope Elon doesn't suspend their starlink service im sure a lot of people depend on it.
Well goodie for you. My grandfather was Colombian.

You're always lobbing nasty thoughts about South American people in general. You sound like some American guy who got rejected by the typical Colombian beauty queen.

You're always lobbing nasty thoughts about South American people in general. You sound like some American guy who got rejected by the typical Colombian beauty queen.
You lost me, what nasty thoughts about South American people? In Colombia the people are the best part.

You lost me, what nasty thoughts about South American people? In Colombia the people are the best part.
I'm having a wonderful Saturday with people and all my pets - dogs, cats, squirrels, opossums, raccoons and even a skunk. I'm not going to play with you here.

Look at my reaction and the reaction of others to your attitude. If you can't figure it out "c'est la vie mon ami".

• Funny!
Reactions: cbhours

This seems more like a personal attack. What cbhours said was pretty insensitive but I haven't seen any proof that cbhours is repeatedly nasty towards South Americans.

Reactions: Slapstick
Anyway whilst this discussion has been happening Brazil has banned Twitter. Possibly indefinitely.

Elon failed to assign a lawyer to dispute the case so Brazil have denied access to the site. Anyone who fails to comply could be fined $9000 a day and a lot of the proof will come from whether a Model is seen to be using a VPN which proves they are trying to illegally access the site. How the Brazilian government will access this information is unknown because it's unlikely Twitter is just going to hand it over but to stay safe it's important Brazilian creators move immediately.

Now is the time to support Brazilian creators and maybe start offering an alternative to Twitter for advertising because this might not end with Brazil and could spiral.

Y'all probably know most of these sites anyway but if anyone is curious these are some sites that could be useful:
  • Telegram - You can setup a Telegram updates channel which honestly is probably the best alternative to twitter because it's a popular platform and you don't get all the additional noise of Twitter
  • Bluesky - Becoming more and more popular each day. Almost identical to Twitter with much better moderation. Sites like Joystick.tv already offer social links for Bluesky. Hopefully others will follow
  • Reddit - Great for niche advertising, lots of individual subreddits for different things. Some subreddit moderators can be awful but once you get past that and get verified it's not too bad.
  • Redgifs - Very easy to setup. Only for sharing photos and videos but it can generate a lot of traffic
  • Discord - Great for having your own community and can offer re-assurance if you have to move platforms or are out of work for a while
  • Obviously everyone knows about Instagram, Snapchat etc.. as well

Last edited:
How's insta? For a while there people were using it a bit, but having to be super careful what they posted? I was considering it, because I do take a ton of promo shots. But I heard, it can get super frustrating when they close your account out of nowhere. However, I heard the same about tiktok, and plenty people still persist, and say they have success with it.

How's insta? For a while there people were using it a bit, but having to be super careful what they posted? I was considering it, because I do take a ton of promo shots. But I heard, it can get super frustrating when they close your account out of nowhere. However, I heard the same about tiktok, and plenty people still persist, and say they have success with it.

I can't say anything about Insta and Tiktok because I don't use them but i've seen a lot of success from others. Redgifs is weirdly good for promotions for me though. I think because you can specify certain niches for each post and you can include NSFW links in your bio to CB, ManyVids, Fansly etc...

if you prefer to mostly post SFW or Semi-NSFW stuff publicly though it might not be ideal

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
I can't say anything about Insta and Tiktok because I don't use them but i've seen a lot of success from others. Redgifs is weirdly good for promotions for me though. I think because you can specify certain niches for each post and you can include NSFW links in your bio to CB, ManyVids, Fansly etc...

if you prefer to mostly post SFW or Semi-NSFW stuff publicly though it might not be ideal
Thank you. No I prefer having full freedom on what I post, so I'll definitely look into redgifs.
I get a lot of guys that send me redgifs links, during live shows, and I got nervous not knowing if I could trust it as a site to click on stuff.
Sounds like I can. Thanks for sharing. I'll probably be most likely to check that one out :)

Reactions: RainForest
Thank you. No I prefer having full freedom on what I post, so I'll definitely look into redgifs.
I get a lot of guys that send me redgifs links, during live shows, and I got nervous not knowing if I could trust it as a site to click on stuff.
Sounds like I can. Thanks for sharing. I'll probably be most likely to check that one out :)

Yeah the term "Redgifs" doesn't fill me with confidence either lol but it's a great site.

Screenshot 2024-08-31 at 19.30.40.png

the data and analytics section i've found particularly good because you can see which tags work well and which posts are doing the best then pin them on your profile. Twitter can be a bit erratic with which posts do well or not

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
This seems more like a personal attack. What cbhours said was pretty insensitive but I haven't seen any proof that cbhours is repeatedly nasty towards South Americans.
The insensitivity is always directed at South Americans. Others here have reacted negatively to his comments as well. We disagree with you.

Reactions: AudriTwo
The insensitivity is always directed at South Americans. Others here have reacted negatively to his comments as well. We disagree with you.
... Don't really understand why I would be physically here in colombia if I had any issue with south americans.

Others have reacted negatively to my comments...I've got thousands of posts on acf it would be a miracle if no one reacted negatively to any of them.