AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model's Pet Peeves

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MrSecrets said:
The three things that annoy me the most in a model's room are:

1) Beggers: You can't expect something in return for nothing
2) Members that shit-talk each other in a model's room. If you are having a problem with another member use the private message feature.
3) Disrespecting a model: What's the use of talking bad about a model in her room or anywhere on the site? If you don't like her, just leave. It's that easy.
Next time post in the right thread.

MEMBERS PET PEEVES thread viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1295

Reactions: schlmoe
Ciara_Lynn said:
The constant "you sure you dont want to date me" and all that is a bit much. I seem to find those a lot too. :p

Was in a room just now, model's phone rings, she doesn't recognise the number but decides to answer it we hear something along the lines of
Hello? Yes it is. Oh....okay, no look sorry I'm a bit busy right now I'm on webcam...No but you can watch me on cam if you like...bye!

Turned out she'd given out her number for a modelling job at some point and someone had passed it on to some mate who'd decided to ring her up asking for a date...

MissErica said:
MrSecrets said:

2) Members that shit-talk each other in a model's room. If you are having a problem with another member use the private message feature.
3) Disrespecting a model: What's the use of talking bad about a model in her room or anywhere on the site? If you don't like her, just leave. It's that easy.

Y'all are brutal. It's easy to click on the wrong thread when there's only a 1 word difference. Cut the man a break. :shock:

JickyJuly said:
MissErica said:
MrSecrets said:

Y'all are brutal. It's easy to click on the wrong thread when there's only a 1 word difference. Cut the man a break. :shock:
:lol: :lol: That was tame compared to what they could have said, there are a few other places that would have already had a 4 page rant on said poster, but yeah, it's not hard to mix up posts if you keep multiple open at a time. :twocents-02cents:

Here are some of mine (that are pretty specific, admittedly):

- i wear several different wigs, and sometimes have my natural hair out on cam. It doesn't bother me that people have a preference (and it differs from member to member). When i get a backhanded compliment about it though, it drives me up the wall. There's a huge difference between "Wow, i love your natural hair" and "Oh man, your natural hair looks SO MUCH BETTER than that shitty pink wig!" Just...think before you type, please! Rude.

- i'm in a lifestyle bdsm relationship as a submissive, and am a medium-to-heavy masochist. Basically, i enjoy pain and have received plenty of consensual and intense "sessions" in my private life where it was involved. Even if you don't know this fact, it's pretty obvious i spank myself hard. i react strongly and turn pink almost immediately. i've even broken toys over my ass on cam (lol!). The guys that say "HARDER" or "you're not doing it right" piss me off. i promise i know what i'm doing to myself and it really does hurt like hell. That's what i LIKE. Really.

- i'm going to jump on the PMing bandwagon here. i offered a friends list add for a price when i first started, and came to realize it was mostly a way for guys to try and get away with saying shit they'd never say in the public room. Some of the guys were total gentlemen about it, but a few used it to try and hold money they'd spent on me over my head. i actually got so upset during a cam show once that i had to log off. It wasn't fair to the people in my room who had no idea what just happened, or to me. i'm nice to a fault sometimes, but i think i've gotten better with regulating that these days. Now i just tell people to send me an mfc mail if there's something they need to talk about privately with me and i'll check it after logging off.

i don't really have a lot of things that upset me, i guess. For the most part, i feel blessed to have such intelligent and fun regulars who make this the best job i've ever had. i also want to say that i love the regulars who will answer questions for me to newbies that come in. It shows that they've paid attention and know my likes and dislikes. Plus it's aggravating to have to answer the same question 20 times a day.

i actually think it's fucking charming as all hell when they change their names to fit a nickname i've given them (or incorporate my name in their sn) while they're in my room. It makes me feel uber special. :-D

Reactions: Ciara_Lynn
Status
Not open for further replies.