AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model's Pet Peeves

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys who always try to barter and get extra stuff for their tokens.

I had a guy like this yesterday, everything I'd say would get a response from him asking for more than he paid for. I wanted to ban him but he's spent a lot of tokens to play my game. :( It was really awkward and I hated saying no all the time, I looked really strict and mean!

ZoeyMore said:
Ahem, I had this happen yesterday:

Dude: I have 200 tokens, I want to see you stick your anal toy in your ass and cum

Yeah, I'll get right on that .
:roll:

I convinced him to initiate a group show instead, but dude! I love anal, but I can't just jam my dildo in my ass in just a few seconds and cum. How can some guys not understand that anal requires slow, gradual insertion?

Because they like it rammed up them.

I really hate it when I'm having a slow night, and my high limit guys, who aren't tipping me, decide to tell me how much fun they've been having in some other models room or that they won something in RandomBitch's raffle. Seriously dude, fuck yourself.

High limit?

I don't know what you mean by that... but...

Not tipping? Talking about another model? If they usually tip, tell them to please not do that, especially when it's been a slow night. Then explain that the members decide how much fun the room becomes, with conversation and/or tips.

This may be a variation of a previous complaint...but I hate it when a member demands something and I type in the room, "No Demands" to give them a hint at what they should do instead. My regs help me out by telling the person doing said demanding that a "please" is very much appreciated if they want to see something. Real basic stuff.

...and the member just sits there and doesn't say a word. They REFUSE to revise their statement so that it's a request. Or even worse, they just repeat what they said before and ignore what I and other members have said. So I usually end up banning them and then performing whatever they requested for the benefit of the rest of the room. Asserting "superiority" fail.

MzMarche said:
This may be a variation of a previous complaint...but I hate it when a member demands something and I type in the room, "No Demands" to give them a hint at what they should do instead. My regs help me out by telling the person doing said demanding that a "please" is very much appreciated if they want to see something. Real basic stuff.

...and the member just sits there and doesn't say a word. They REFUSE to revise their statement so that it's a request. Or even worse, they just repeat what they said before and ignore what I and other members have said. So I usually end up banning them and then performing whatever they requested for the benefit of the rest of the room. Asserting "superiority" fail.

I love the whole "ban the idiot, treat everyone else"!

MzMarche said:

When this happens I say "You never learned manners now did you? In here we say 'Please."" And then I rant about how you won't walk up to a person on the street and yell "SHOW
PUSSY BB"

Most people actually go, whoops, sorry, and then say please

Bocefish said:
Unfortunately, common sense and common courtesy simply aren't anymore.
This!!

ZoeyMore said:
MzMarche said:

When this happens I say "You never learned manners now did you? In here we say 'Please."" And then I rant about how you won't walk up to a person on the street and yell "SHOW
PUSSY BB"

Most people actually go, whoops, sorry, and then say please

Heh, yeah the "a little respect" speech usually works, but not always. I don't know about you but for some reason, "Pussy PLZ" irks me even more. It's still not a request, just a veiled demand.

Speaking of replies to dumb people, I enjoy how when I'm playing with my crop and beating my inner thighs, I always have at least ONE moron go, "Slap your clit!". I usually shoot back with, "Slap your balls, tell me how that feels". Then follows the speech of what a clit is and how slapping it with anything is not a pleasurable act for me.

MzMarche said:
Speaking of replies to dumb people, I enjoy how when I'm playing with my crop and beating my inner thighs, I always have at least ONE moron go, "Slap your clit!". I usually shoot back with, "Slap your balls, tell me how that feels".

LOL

Some guys actually like that though...

my pet peeves:

( ALL THE ABOVE ) but in special:

* The usage of PM for simple stuff > You got silicone baby?
WTF > ask that in the open chat room, PM is for PVT questions or other IMPORTANT stuff

* Where do you come from? Are you Romanian? How old are you?
READ the FUCKING PROFILE !

* Tipping 20 tokens (1 freaking dollar) and expecting the whole pussy show > I tipped right ?

* Guys explaining me how I can do my room better! > You would do much better on MFC when you do this and this ..........
Ah really guys? I make your years salary in a month and you want to tell me how to run my business ? How considerate ...Maybe I
should give you advice on how to run your grocery/mechanic/administrative job

Those are my small peeves ....but then again being on cam also brings a lot of fun...I love seeing my regulars and I have fun with the idiots .... I have to say the more tattoos I get ..the more critics I get as well...being niche is not a good thing on a site that has guys loving Playboy models as the biggest common denominator .....lol

LadyLuna said:
MzMarche said:
Speaking of replies to dumb people, I enjoy how when I'm playing with my crop and beating my inner thighs, I always have at least ONE moron go, "Slap your clit!". I usually shoot back with, "Slap your balls, tell me how that feels".

LOL

Some guys actually like that though...

Some girls actually like it though. I -love- having my crop on my clit, or even a clothespin. :p

XD

Shh I'm crazy but it feels so good.

Anyways I don't really have any peeves other than ones listed like people not chatting, but really as of late it seams my room is always full of awesome. Apparently I give off the right "vibe" to keep people inline and attract cool people to chatting. Either it's that or just luck, but I sure am great-full.

MilaMilanXXX said:
I have to say the more tattoos I get ..the more critics I get as well...being niche is not a good thing on a site that has guys loving Playboy models as the biggest common denominator .....lol

While at the moment, I only have 4 tattoos (even though most of them are quite noticeable) & 7 piercings I get guys coming in all the time telling me I've mutilated myself to the point of no return. :roll: Half of them then suggest I get breast implants which blows my mind. You don't like the decoration I do have, but even though I've never shown interest in getting breast implants off cam or on they don't consider an invasive, optional surgery mutilation!? I mean, if you want a boob job, go you. If you want tattoos or piercings, super! But don't mistake the fact that both plastic surgery & body modification are the same with different extremes. Just adding to your body what you want/think would make you look better.

Actually no, I do have a peeve. Not too big of a deal but still;

- When I'm on my premium account and someone talks about tipping me. Honestly I couldn't give a fuck about tips when I'm not on camera. Sure, offline tips are fun and awesome - but I'm not going to do -anything- in attempt to get these tips unless it's my plan. If someone else thinks they can come up with something they want--even if it's something I'd do for free off cam--they can FUCK OFF the moment they try to encourage me to do it by offering to tip me for it.

I am -not- a token whore dumbass, don't treat me like one.

Also, when I - really fucking want- to masturbate and no one will group or go private with me. This is usually after I do something crazy like an oral show or lots of spankings, something that makes me horny and gives them a good show. That's not so bad. But what ticks me off is people who get upset at ME for going off camera to masturbate.

If I want to cum I will; with or without you. Just because you don't want to pay me to watch doesn't mean I'm not going to do it. It's up to you if you want to watch, and -you- have the option. If you don't want to take it it's cool, no problem dude, but don't get upset at me just because you don't!

i get hassled for being the White Knight a lot, but if the trolls didn't troll so hard i wouldn't have to point it out.

Minor points, feel free to disagree but noncompliance = less money. MFC is a job, providing fantasy is your job, smiling is your job. The idea of a member being exclusive to you when MFC first started was very common, but models are not exclusive to a single member so in the long run i think it is best to grin and bear it when other models are mentioned. OR have a no talking about other models in my room EVER policy.

RufffRider said:
i get hassled for being the White Knight a lot, but if the trolls didn't troll so hard i wouldn't have to point it out.

Minor points, feel free to disagree but noncompliance = less money. MFC is a job, providing fantasy is your job, smiling is your job. The idea of a member being exclusive to you when MFC first started was very common, but models are not exclusive to a single member so in the long run i think it is best to grin and bear it when other models are mentioned. OR have a no talking about other models in my room EVER policy.
I agree with you on everything except having to grin and bear it when other models are mentioned. I was speaking specifically of when I was having a slow night, mentioned it to a member/friend with oodles of tokens who normally tipped very well, and then being told how much fun about three other models rooms were that night and what he won from them.... and I got no tokens from him after all of this. This is our job, and that should be respected. I'm sure when you have a bad day at work you don't appreciate someone taking a dump all over you.

We as models don't have to answer to anyone but ourselves, and we don't have to take shit from jerk members either.

RufffRider said:

would you have the audacity to go into Mcdonalds, not buy anything, but go up to the manager and tell him how awsome Burger King is? Or go into Chrysler, hit up a salesperson and be like "I'm not gonna spend a cent in here, but I gotta say that Toyota has super sexy cars and I have a blast driving them".

Most people wouldn't have the arrogance to do that. I don't see why the same rules can't apply in an MFC chatroom. Its flat out rude to go into a models room and start complimenting someone else, or talk about how much fun you had/can have in another girls room. It wouldn't bother some girls, but to others, it makes em feel like shit.

Oh and providing a fantasy isn't really my job description- if I wanted to be an actress, I'd be trying to make it in Hollywood right now. I'm here to give a realistic fun time in my room. I'm me, and if I had to pretend happy all the time, I'd lose myself in this job. Alot of girls can fake things in this job, but I can't...I gotta be able to relax and have fun and be myself. May not be the most sexy model out there, or play into most guys fantasies, but at least I can hang up my gstring at the end of the nite and know that I got to hang out with friends all day and have fun just being myself.

Pet Peeves of late:

Guys who think they know who my regulars are and blame me for their actions.

Guys who claim I'm acting like all the other "popular models" and ignoring everyone but my "regulars" even though I read as many lines of texts as I can. I'm only human, I seem to easily miss some colors or shorter lines of text.

"Ass" "bb" "pussy" "bend over" "spread cheeks" "slap it" "shove it in" "private? (when my private request option is disabled)" "boobs" "take off clothes"

Models PMing my guys during my shows just to beg for money.
BASICS and OTHER PREMIUMS who pm my guys during my shows just to beg for money o.0 I mean wtf...really?!

Models who come in my room just to insult me and say that they're better when they have 6 guys sitting in their room.
**Models who come in my room to ask me for advice in public chat while I'm working instead of politely MFC mailing me or at least asking me in PM.

People posting rude comments on my beautiful profile *sniff*

Needy premiums who desperately need me to add them to my profile friends, or to write on their profile, or to respond to every PM within seconds.

The mfc mail messages that come after I ban an asshole premium "WHY DID YOU BAN ME!" "YOU WHORE!" etc o.0 (these are deleted without being read)

I think that's enough for now :D

My biggest pet peeve lies within my group of friends that are always in my room. I can handle the show tits bb and the guys telling me im not as good as so and so, but what really really eerks me is that I give everyone of my friends the same attention no matter the size of their bank roll. I also give them 150% attention in the room with no pvts, one group every two weeks, and minimal to no pms. BUT there is alot of them, so the attention becomes split up, and they all only get a small sliver. So everyone once in awhile i get a smaller tipper (not that it matters to me) yell at me for not emailing when they disapear for 5 days, or being mad at me for missing their posts. I tell them go ahead to the next room where they only talk to you if you have tokens and are ready to spend. I try my damndest to give all of my friends the proper attention, but in the end with the hardcore liver treatment i am on, i do not have the time, nor the energy to treat them all as they were 100,000 token tippers. Sometimes i even tell them that maybe they would be better off in a room with a smaller amount of people, that they deserve more attention. But really what i am saying is, fuck off you obviously dont respect nor deserve the attention i am giving you, i would rather spend that time on someone who is grateful! lol my stress release for the day :yipee :dance:

LilyPink said:

I had a guy like this yesterday, everything I'd say would get a response from him asking for more than he paid for. I wanted to ban him but he's spent a lot of tokens to play my game. :( It was really awkward and I hated saying no all the time, I looked really strict and mean!

Lily, this is what i do in this situation, Say "it is not fair to all the other guys who purchased this item at this price, that you get it for free, I am sorry but i have to be fair"

Play the i want to be a good girl thing up, maybe then they will STFU lol :)

CandieMoose said:
LilyPink said:

Lily, this is what i do in this situation, Say "it is not fair to all the other guys who purchased this item at this price, that you get it for free, I am sorry but i have to be fair"

Play the i want to be a good girl thing up, maybe then they will STFU lol :)

I try to keep my prices pretty low and not have anything outrageous, but when a guy comes in and say "I have 100 tokens, can we private and can I have your 400 token video?" I am like, "Really?" lol. I dont like when people try to jew me down! LOL

Do you go to the store and ask for a $400 item but only want to pay $100 ? How often does that work? How do these guys think you make any money?

Maybe they are thinking "If she knew how awesome my cock was she'd make me a deal." Dumbasses.

tightlockup said:
Do you go to the store and ask for a $400 item but only want to pay $100 ? How often does that work? How do these guys think you make any money?

Maybe they are thinking "If she knew how awesome my cock was she'd make me a deal." Dumbasses.

This is not a garage sale or a flea market! You can jew a Jew!!! LOL

I had a guy come in my room multiple times ask if I found him attractive if I would give him a video or whatever I was selling that day.. :lol:

I did say "I'm not an middle eastern marketplace" when I got fed up with it. He knew the 'price' before tipping so why tip that much and then repeatedly ask for more and more and more each time. I know it's in our nature to try to get something cheaper, but no means no! And I got a very similar guy the very next day!!!

One thing really upset me today and that's another peeve of mine - When assholes are mean about things I'm already self conscious about. A premium I'd never seen before told me that I need new dance moves and that he could grind better then me. I don't usually let it effect me but I wasn't in the best of moods anyway. I banned him, for 60 days, but it just really bugged me that he'd been watching me, for free, and had the cheek to complain about it! No tips from him ever, not even so much as a hello in my chat. I got really upset until a regular said "What does he think this is, Dancenation?". I don't even know what dancenation is but it made me lol still.. And I told my room that maybe he expects me to learn the cha-cha or something. I wasted too much energy on this guy.

LilyPink said:
A premium I'd never seen before told me that I need new dance moves and that he could grind better then me.

I'd have asked him which website he is on...dancing for strange guys and such, since he's all that. Some people are just douche bag trolls that don't deserve a second thought after slamming down the ban hammer.

It really is a tough job having to thicken your skin while not losing who you are a person. Kudos ladies! :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.