AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

[MFC] GeekyBabe - The Geeky Red Head

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 7, 2013
Since I'm not a model myself, I can't really post in the "Models: Advertise Here!" Forum, though I do believe that this model should have some recognition.

GeekyBabe, the geeky red head that loves to chat. Told her to smile for me so I can show you guys and gals how she looks and she came up with this face (haha). Very loveable, very friendly, and overall, very interesting to talk to. Would like her to have more Regulars to converse and make her feel more comfortable to MFC. Come visit her at http://www.myfreecams.com/#GeekyBabe and check her out!

// I apologize if this is against the rules. Tried using the Search and lurked around to see if it's against this Forum Policy, but couldn't find anything on the subject. Send me a message and I'll take it down if it's against the rules. If not, thanks for allowing me to advertise her :)

Aw, she seems pretty awesome. She should come join us over here, we don't bite...in the Model's Only section. :lol:

Reactions: AnaVictoriaXO
I shouldn't think it's against the rules, sir :) (though I am often wrong :?)

That said, the best kind of advertisement I can think of on a forum like this, is a model simply hanging out, taking part in discussion and being herself. I first encountered the majority of my favourite models on this here forum - not through them advertising their room, but through them showing a little bit of their personality with each post, ya know? :twocents-02cents:

She does have an account here. She tried to introduce herself, but when she re-read it, she got shy with the introduction and deleted it. I'll try to get her to reintroduce herself. She gets a bit shy sometimes.

I think most of us were shy at some point when we found this forum. It's kind of intimidating now that there is so many people. No worries, I have a feeling she'd be awesomely accepted here, most folks are. :thumbleft:

Reactions: ChandraChicky
Hey no worries, most everyone on this board will tell you I'm crazy shy too.

Kunra9 said:
Hey no worries, most everyone on this board will tell you I'm crazy shy too.

Lol, you...shy? :lol:

Reactions: Kunra9 and Nordling
Since this wasn't created by a model, it can't go in the models advertise section. ;) This is more of a member testimonial. :mrgreen:

AmberCutie said:
Since this wasn't created by a model, it can't go in the models advertise section. ;) This is more of a member testimonial. :mrgreen:
Alrighty. Thanks for the response though :)

I met GeekyBabe last night and I can vouch for her awesomeness.

She seems to be a genuine person who loves to laugh and have a good time.

She hit her goal for the first time last night too! Keep it up!

Reactions: GeekyMaggie
GeekyBabe said:
And I'm on now being weird and talking about banging every guy in my room.
All at once, or one at a time? Or in groups? If in groups, who makes the trench run? Is there a system in place to determine this? Or is it a free for all?

Keithy said:
GeekyBabe said:
All at once, or one at a time? Or in groups? If in groups, who makes the trench run? Is there a system in place to determine this? Or is it a free for all?
E) All of Above?
She has Batgirl undies on now. TO THE BATCAVE!

Keithy said:
GeekyBabe said:

Listen, theres no need to get into technical details here. Lets just say all those dudes are about to get real freaky naughty. They're going to need to hydrate with at least Gatorade.

First Time Public Bath Show Coming Up! Come visit, and if you like what you see, feel free to tip!

Status
Not open for further replies.