AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is it ok to say "no"?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I kind of dig anonymous tips, it's like having a secret admirer. :) I assume most people would just leave instead of complaining. The few times people have complained, you are both correct that they have not sent a tip to me.

Reactions: Ozzie_
User enters the room, tips 200 tokens not realizing the 200 is also a tip menu item. HE declines the menu item, even though she's willing to do it even though he didn't mean to tip for it.

He declines it, so she doesn't do it. Is she supposed to explain that to everyone?
This is actually a pain with the Chaturbate approach to menu item tipping. I'm OCD as fuck and tip in round numbers (without wanting a menu item in return) and then end up looking like a twat as I hurriedly have to explain that I neither know what Ahaego is nor want her to perform it.

This is actually a pain with the Chaturbate approach to menu item tipping. I'm OCD as fuck and tip in round numbers (without wanting a menu item in return) and then end up looking like a twat as I hurriedly have to explain that I neither know what Ahaego is nor want her to perform it.
Yep exactly this. I actually had one guy tell me he refused to tip non-round goals. If a model has an 1111 or basically anything that isn't 100, 500, etc, he's just nah fuck it. Which I think is a wee bit more anal than a cam site calls for, but whatever not my token balance.

Yep exactly this. I actually had one guy tell me he refused to tip non-round goals. If a model has an 1111 or basically anything that isn't 100, 500, etc, he's just nah fuck it. Which I think is a wee bit more anal than a cam site calls for, but whatever not my token balance.
Well, I'm not that kind of freaky but like anything else, members have a token budget and it's easier to keep track of your budget when you don't tip 237 tokens at a time.

Well, I'm not that kind of freaky but like anything else, members have a token budget and it's easier to keep track of your budget when you don't tip 237 tokens at a time.
Worse if you needed to tip 238 to make goal and got the math wrong. Just sayin...

Reactions: Vixxen81
I totally agree. I've hated that system since they first introduced it -- felt very high school-ish to me. I feel like you should only be able to give a thumbs up if you tipped less than 100 tokens.
I think it's to stop spam performers who don't actually deliver anything but it has the potential to be quite bad for performers if someone has a vendetta against them and repeatedly makes new accounts.

Just need a vote button for members now so we can rate them 😝. Bring on the vote equality!

Reactions: MarieElise
This is where I stand on the issue. Whatever is said to me in a tip note or PM is for my eyes only (on a brief tangent, I dislike it very much greatly when models read tip notes out loud to the entire room).

If someone sees someone else tip for a thing and the model doesn't do the thing because the tipper said not to do the thing, does it look like she just refused to do it? I guess it would make sense to just make token amounts for tip menu items "odd" numbers - 201, instead of 200 or 26 instead of 25...
I always end most of my tip menu item prices with a 9. That eliminates the whole number tip confusion.

Or the tipper explains that he is the one who requested no action so the complaining dude can STFU :)
Yep, I’ve been “that guy” a number of times. Usually when I inadvertently blow past a room goal but I really like what the model is doing and don’t want her to stop to do something else. I definitely let the freeloaders know that she’s doing exactly the right thing

I think it's to stop spam performers who don't actually deliver anything but it has the potential to be quite bad for performers if someone has a vendetta against them and repeatedly makes new accounts.

Just need a vote button for members now so we can rate them 😝. Bring on the vote equality!
They used to have that on a few different sites, and I loved it. It really gave you an idea of who to accept work from, and what bullets to dodge. I remember lots of guys still threw fits and crossed boundaries though, but it gave them more incentive not to. Then over the years that stuff mainly disappeared. I guess the bitch fits to staff probably won over in the end, which is really pathetic. A lot of the support staff on these sites have to deal with childish bitch fits, from people who have no common sense, contextual awareness, or empathy. We don't see it as much, but you can guarantee it happens a lot.

I still check out member ratings and profiles qhen I'm on Mfc, but I e noticed the majority of guys hide theirs. Which is sus in itself. The number of times I've saved myself time and energy by checking, and finding the dude has a profile full of shitty reviews has been great though. If they are sitting at 1 or 2 stars with 5 plus model reviews I just automatically block them. I don't even want to waste a "hello" on that shit. On the other side of things, sometimes a guy will come in and he's not the best, or coming across very well. Then I'll see he's sitting at a 4 stars from multiple other models, and I'll extend more patience with him, than I would have otherwise.

Member ratings was great though. I actually made a few model friends from that. Because models would touch base with me if they saw I left a bad review, to get more info, before deciding if they wanted to bother dealing with that person themselves. I also got a few heads up in guys who were good to me, but then treated others like shit after that. So I could remove any trace of me giving them any kind of positive recommendation, and drop them from my friends list. So as not to be seen to be supporting that behavior. That was back in the days when you could do can shows through Google chats or whatever it was called.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hiunds
I still check out member ratings and profiles qhen I'm on Mfc, but I e noticed the majority of guys hide theirs. Which is sus in itself.

I have always thought that ratings of members would be a great thing to have implemented. Unless you're a dick, I cannot see any reason why a user would not want to have their rating showing. As you kind of say, it would be good advertising for the type of person we are.

I have always thought that ratings of members would be a great thing to have implemented. Unless you're a dick, I cannot see any reason why a user would not want to have their rating showing. As you kind of say, it would be good advertising for the type of tipper we are.
Changed one word here. We really don't care who you are as a person. I mean you could pick your nose and wipe it on a public bus window but as long as you're dropping coin... ;)

I totally agree. I've hated that system since they first introduced it -- felt very high school-ish to me. I feel like you should only be able to give a thumbs up if you tipped less than 100 tokens.
what about, if a model takes 1000 tokens?

if you don't wanna do something, why also keep the tokens?

Changed one word here. We really don't care who you are as a person. I mean you could pick your nose and wipe it on a public bus window but as long as you're dropping coin... ;)
I'd disagree slightly. Most sites have a means of determining how good a tipper someone is (colour on Chaturbate, ranking on Stripchat, MV Score for members on Many Vids). A review system differs slightly in that it gives models an idea of how much bullshit they'll have to put up with in order to receive that coin and they can then make a decision if it's worth the hassle.

I'd disagree slightly. Most sites have a means of determining how good a tipper someone is (colour on Chaturbate, ranking on Stripchat, MV Score for members on Many Vids). A review system differs slightly in that it gives models an idea of how much bullshit they'll have to put up with in order to receive that coin and they can then make a decision if it's worth the hassle.
*sigh*

Please read what I wrote and not what you think I wrote.

*sigh*

Please read what I wrote and not what you think I wrote.
I actually read your edit to Ozzie's post which changed "kind of person" to "kind of tipper". My comment on that was that the other metrics already tell people what kind of tipper someone is. Only the review tells people how we behaved when dropping those tips. It wasn't a comment on your comment per se but on the amendment, because I feel it changes the meaning.

Angry Season 3 GIF by Party Down

• Funny!
what about, if a model takes 1000 tokens?

if you don't wanna do something, why also keep the tokens?
i dont think anyone is arguing here that the model gets to keep the amount after they change their mind. models here on acf are more likely to ensure you get your tokens back if unable to perform the request. i have personally gone out of my way to cashapp a customer his money back after i couldn't complete a custom video. it was past the time for the site to refund. also depending on the studio/site the model may not be able to refund you back easily.

so what do you do if a model says yes to something, changes their mind, and doesn't give you whatever amount of tokens you've given back?
you printscreen your cam conversation and send a message to support asking for a refund, and if the site agrees, they will refund you.

Reactions: KingMarti
I received a 'confusing' comment and low star rating from a SM customer who took me into private with what seemed to be married MILF fantasy, but who then became very personally intrusive with questions. I totally understand the married woman fantasy, but there is a line. I could have had a better response and will have one in future, but without blaming the customer I will put blame on him - he spoiled it for himself (and also myself because I came out of that with an unfairness feeling even before I saw the comment and rating).

• Hugs