AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Agent ??banned?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lydia_Deetz said:
What exactly constitutes a granny? :think:

If the general consensus is models should be young (like in their 20's) then what happens to all us old ladies in our 30's :lol:

No there is nothing wrong with woman aged 30 or older but ones the 45 and up starts my stormeach is starting to turn upside down :mrgreen:

Dazza235 said:
Out of curiosity, I just did a domain name search and grannyfanny.com is already taken :-D

hmmmm..."out of curiosity"...

Dazza235 said:
(I wasn't game to see what was on the site, but wanted to let you know).

It's OK if you are "game"...we won't tell...different strokes, bro... :-D

Lydia_Deetz said:

If the general consensus is models should be young (like in their 20's) then what happens to all us old ladies in our 30's :lol:

Nothing happens, except the natural progression from "girl" to "woman". There's always gonna be a demand for some hot wimmans... ;)

Lydia_Deetz said:

I think such terms aren't purely age, but also how much the person likes them.

So if you are 40 years old, and liked by the member commenting - you are a beautiful woman, or beautiful mature woman etc.
If you are 40 years old and the member fucking HATES you - then you are a saggy old crone, a ageing withered hag, a granny.

Same goes for looks and weight. You're beautiful one second, but are suddenly labelled a "fucking ugly herniated drag queen man whore" if they dislike you or feel snubbed :thumbleft:

I've read over the rules, and from what I have seen and read on this site and some others as well, the only reason for permanent ban without payment is FRAUD. As I stated in my first post yesterday, I had heard that it was something more than anything she had done on camera, and perhaps she was doing something more illegal?

Even the rules and guidelines that make mention of men or children in the same room or on camera only state a suspension and possible forfeiture of tokens and or even a lifetime ban from this website. She has broken ever one of these rules on a daily basis it seems, from racial comments and harassment, to men or children always in the background. She never got banned for any of it, and at most I could only see Leo fining her since technically none of that stuff is illegal in a court of law...(including people caught on camera in public places for those of you that disagree...no expectation of privacy in public places, etc).

But any attempt at fraud will result in a permanent ban, without payment. It just seems that this is more serious than any violation of Leo's basic rules that she has always gotten away with. And I don't know about anybody else, but I've not seen her on any other cam site since all of this really happened. Maybe she is in jail lol?

My point is simply this, she is obviously permabanned and was pissed about losing pay. There is no such rule I have seen that requires a fine payment of $10,000 to get reinstated, so that is hogwash. She has been MIA and only a few regulars have reported talking to her and passed on this bullshit information that doesn't add up. My opinion is that she is in something bigger than showing anybody in the background of a public show.

fanRfoe said:
There is no such rule I have seen that requires a fine payment of $10,000 to get reinstated, so that is hogwash.
That may very well be hogwash, we don't really know for sure, but you're also assuming that every situation is covered by "the rules" and that those rules are followed by the letter every time. From prior cases we already know that's not the reality.

Reactions: Lydia_Deetz
Belgian said:
Dazza235 said:
Belgian said:
in my opinion it's good they booted agent granny but they forgot to boot her spys and fans

Yeah, it'd be just terrible if those members kept hanging around and spending their tokens on models you liked (or even ones you didn't), wouldn't it?

i think you're one of her fans and you feel affected by the comment i made

Well, I think you should read the other posts I wrote about her when I was responding to you :woops:

And I think you're also confused into thinking that what you want is what everybody wants. You also seem to be directing a lot of anger at people who don't deserve it, spouting uninformed opinions without even taking the time to consider other points of view.

Silly troll.

Reactions: camstory
Bocefish said:
Some of the hottest women alive are 40+ years of age. Age discrimination like that only shows how young and ignorant you are.

Edit to add A99 is NOT one of them. :p

Yeah! Gwen Stephani is 41! I would scissor that shit till my legs fell off!
P.S A99 I would not scissor... not even when she was 25!

Bocefish said:
Some of the hottest women alive are 40+ years of age. Age discrimination like that only shows how young and ignorant you are.

Edit to add A99 is NOT one of them. :p

fine then we don't agree oh i might be older then you are carefull calling people you do not know young

Um........Selma Hayek, Monica FREAKIN Bellucci, Julliane Moore. All well over 40. Id die if any of these ladies were on MFC. I dare you to say they aren't hot because they are "over 40" lol.

Sia Green said:
Um........Selma Hayek, Monica FREAKIN Bellucci, Julliane Moore. All well over 40. Id die if any of these ladies were on MFC. I dare you to say they aren't hot because they are "over 40" lol.

that's not a good idea to dare me but you will never know since none of them are on MFC

Dazza235 said:
Well, I think you should read the other posts I wrote about her when I was responding to you :woops:

And I think you're also confused into thinking that what you want is what everybody wants. You also seem to be directing a lot of anger at people who don't deserve it, spouting uninformed opinions without even taking the time to consider other points of view.

Silly troll.

learn what a troll is before you make such accusations

Belgian said:
Sia Green said:

that's not a good idea to dare me but you will never know since none of them are on MFC

Dude I'm not even a fan of 'milves' in general but the list Sia just gave...oh and Gwen Stefani...jesus...they're absolutely gorgeous women man.

Belgian said:
Sia Green said:

It looked like a dare to me lol. And why do they need to be on mfc for you to have an opinion on them ?

Belgian said:
Sia Green said:

?????

Dare dare double dog dare. Whats MFC got to do with woman over 40 being hot or not? I guarantee you there are woman over 40 on MFC right now that have their age listed as being in there 30s and you'd never know. Ok, Ive grown weary of this discussion. Im going back to the models only section to have a naked pillow fight :lol:

Sia Green said:
Belgian said:
Sia Green said:

?????

Dare dare double dog dare. Whats MFC got to do with woman over 40 being hot or not? I guarantee you there are woman over 40 on MFC right now that have their age listed as being in there 30s and you'd never know. Ok, Ive grown weary of this discussion. Im going back to the models only section to have a naked pillow fight :lol:

that is funny why i wouldn't know that ? you think i'm stupid ? :mrgreen:

Jupiter551 said:
Belgian said:
Sia Green said:

Dude I'm not even a fan of 'milves' in general but the list Sia just gave...oh and Gwen Stefani...jesus...they're absolutely gorgeous women man.

to be honest i don't even know who those woman are there names tell me nothing

Sia Green said:

Belgian said:
to be honest i don't even know who those woman are there names tell me nothing
You don't know who those actresses are? Not from the US are ya? Either that, or you don't watch any movies outside of your age era. Movies are in color now.

Anyway we get it, you don't like any women over 40, got it. Cool, good for you. Now, this topic is about Agent_99 and the mystery of her ban. Get back on topic or GTFO of this thread. My Dog House trigger finger is getting itchy.

Wow, 1st day on the forums and I'm already ignoring his ass.

Meanwhile, back on topic...

This does seem like a permanent ban. It just has the feel to it. Her profile is still gone (she finally dropped off the main page for the profiles today). Of course, no one has ever accused her of fraud, as defined by MFC rules. She's been accused of fraud in other ways, but not like that. Would any of us put it past her to do something like that though? I know I can't.

And that is seems like she's more pissed about losing money than anything else just proves what I've said all along- she only cares about the cash and not the people giving her the cash.

Dazza235 said:
Belgian said:
in my opinion it's good they booted agent granny but they forgot to boot her spys and fans

Yeah, it'd be just terrible if those members kept hanging around and spending their tokens on models you liked (or even ones you didn't), wouldn't it?

The only problem with that logic Dazza is that her fans are so stupid loyal to her that I don't see them spending money on any other model. They are such sycophants for her that her public shit talk of other models would be treated has gospel and they'll follow Agent wherever she goes.

Mikeythegeek said:
And that is seems like she's more pissed about losing money than anything else just proves what I've said all along- she only cares about the cash and not the people giving her the cash.
Hang on now, unless you've spoken to her about her feelings on whatever happened, how do you know she's pissed about money?

Everyone who is participating in this thread are just making assumptions and observations and giving opinions. I'd really hate to see people start acting like they know what's up when none of us really do.

AmberCutie said:
Mikeythegeek said:
Hang on now, unless you've spoken to her about her feelings on whatever happened, how do you know she's pissed about money?

Everyone who is participating in this thread are just making assumptions and observations and giving opinions. I'd really hate to see people start acting like they know what's up when none of us really do.
I read something about that yesterday in one of the Lounges. I was going to copypasta it into a post here, but a power surge hit the house and knocked me offline before I could do that.

But to be fair, it's an unsubstantiated report.

Mikeythegeek said:
They are such sycophants for her that her public shit talk of other models would be treated has gospel and they'll follow Agent wherever she goes.
Mikey; yeah, I get the same feeling. Still, I prefer to remain optimistic about the chance that some of them will find new false idols to gild with their gold though.
Lord_Latex said:
It does seem a bit cultish. I hope they come to their senses before drinking the kool-aid.
LL; I just hope they transfer their tokens to me before they take their defreshing sips. :-D
(I seriously hope nobody's even close to that traumatised by her leaving though)

Agent 99 broke the rules people say but how many models on a daily basis insert thing into places in public chat ? This is allso against the rules i think ?

Jeeze kid... you dismiss any woman over 30 and you're missing some of the best stuff in life.

granted, I have to leave the room when 99 gets naked but hey, she's just not my type. I know some women over 45 who could fuck you into a coma.
:dance:
My GF is over 45, she's a sexy little minx who'll no doubt find me dead under her one day. A grinning corpse with an exploded heart.
:thumbleft:
Age only makes most women better all things being equal.
Sounds like you're still too young to have figured that one out.

99 however in my opinion has aged like a gallon of milk. :lol:
Great cheap entertainment, I have to give her that much credit.

Saint_G said:
Agent 99 broke the rules people say but how many models on a daily basis insert thing into places in public chat ? This is allso against the rules i think ?

Shit, if they nailed ever one who broke mfc rules there would be no MFC.

I think they cut most of the rule breaking some slack, but the other people on cam and kids in the background was one step to far.

They needed an example, and they got a good one to set with 99.

99 didn't get banned because she broke the MFC rules. She got banned because she repeatedly violated the 2257 laws and that puts MFC at a real risk of being sued or shut down.

It's not a problem if someone accidentally shows up in the background. MFC can say they didn't know about it or they gave her an appropriate warning. But when it repeatedly and blatently happens over and over, MFC can no longer act like they are not complacent, especially since they are profiting from her actions. At that point it would be easy to successfully sue MFC since one could argue they knew and encouraged her behavior.

If a model had a public show in which no other people are shown, MFC would not care. Like if she's in a coffee shop but all you can see is her against the wall, there is no problem from MFC's perspective. They could argue that the whole situation is fake including sound effects and voice actors. Of course if she really is in a public coffee shop then the law may arrest her, but MFC is not affected.

The lesson for other models is that you can probably get away with having public shows as long as random people aren't on cam. So have fun in a bathroom stall, changing room, your car, etc. Just don't show other people on cam. The police may get involved if you get caught, but MFC won't care.

Belgian said:
Belgian said:
Mfc should ban those old fat bags :confused2: nothing is better then a young beautifull woman wihout sagging tits or a fat ass

camstory said:
Whats your point? That you personally like young models, and find mature models distasteful. Well I like the color purple, and no one gives a shit about that, any more than they give a shit about your personal taste in models. Stick to the subject, this blog thread isn't about you. :naughty:

did i asked you anything ? besides who the fuck are you to tell me what todo another granny fan say bye bye to your granny :mrgreen:

I'm nobody, just a noob applying a little rationale and understanding of what this thread is about, which, if you had read through would have let you know that, I am not an agent fan. And this :violin: might have been a more appropriate emot for your needs - just tryin to be helpful. :-D

Reactions: ricky ray
Status
Not open for further replies.