AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Members& show requests

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
there are so many shows that kick ass in real life but just don't translate to webcam broadcasting, I for one always feel silly in a complete burlesque costume included feathery headpiece just sitting in my bedroom with a very non-glamorous background. (doesn't mean I don't do it though ;) )

I don't feel like those shows would be token-worthy on video either, the fun of doing fireshows, dancing, acrobats etc. is doing them live, the suspense works the best (only?) if it's live.

SilentOne said:
NoelleBright said:
SilentOne said:
GemmaMoore146 said:
SilentOne said:
I'd love to see a model do a fishing show. It would be cute to see her try and catch a fish, it would be even hotter if she did. Out in a the wilderness with a bikini on, 6 pack of beer, and a fishing pole.

So you want a model to go out into the middle of the wilderness, somehow bring all of her camming equipment and have a reliable internet connection, invest in fishing equipment (if she doesn't have it already), pay for gas/food/lodging once she gets there, get inebriated and presumably naked by herself in an area where she has no idea who is around/if there are any wild animals, and spend hours trying to catch fish (while probably not getting tipped in the slightest by guys who would be tipping just fine were she back at home aiming for a Hitachi show)? :think:

Models do the same type of shows over and over again because A.) they're clearing countdowns, B.) both they and members enjoy them, C.) they can be done safely in their own home/a secure location, and D.) they're easy to set up and then clean up afterward. In your show idea, the model won't get even remotely compensated for all the time/energy/money spent on preparing for the show, and the guys get to see her stand by a river, complain about bug bites, and probably not catch a damn thing while bloobs keep asking when she's going to pull out a dildo. It's not feasible or enjoyable for anyone involved, so what's the point?

It might be a nice custom video, but as a live show it wouldn't work at all.

ahahahahahaha you obviously are not a fisher miss. Otherwise you'd know it is not that complicated. Girls do public shows all the time in libraries, cars, coffee shops, beaches,boats. Yet fishing would be a difficult task? Public shows are enticing. There are more then plenty of camping areas with hidden spots that have service lol.

I go fishing A LOT and yes it would be a grand pain in the ass.
You're also underestimating how good internet has to be for a stream to be clear and not choppy.
I'm in the deep south and our internet isn't good enough here INSIDE my apartment for me to get a good feed unless I'm hardwired. I can assure you that if I tried to cam from a boat my feed would be 100x choppier than the water the boat was sat on.
Also factor in the risk for water+laptop and other expensive camming equipment....thats a big NOPE.

You ever try verizon? They have wireless mobile internet options. Where you can stick a chip in your usb input and have great internet everywhere. (well where there is service) Just food for thought to expand your horizons.

They don't even provide service in my location, so that's not an option
It was the same situation in the last area I lived, where I didn't even have a choice of provider because all that was offered was Time Warner.
The internet still SUCKS in soooo many locations in the USA, it's pretty surprising actually. The only time I got good internet is when I was living smack in the middle of NYC.

SilentOne said:
You ever try verizon? They have wireless mobile internet options. Where you can stick a chip in your usb input and have great internet everywhere. (well where there is service) Just food for thought to expand your horizons.

Verizon internet hotspots are what I use. they dont work well enough for camming in many places with service. Ive been in the middle of vegas and had them be assholes. Just FYI..

SilentOne said:

Sooo you gonna buy me one? Or...

To be fair, many models have thought of this and/or tried it, and it simply can not replicate the feed quality of streaming while hardwired to or at least near an actual router.

When the right song comes on, I'll do an impromptu burlesque number because it's fun, but it's usually rather awkward because it's not well-rehearsed.

I also single sea shanties and Celtic tunes when they come up in my playlist, which is frequently, as they make up the majority of my music library.

So if that interests anyone, stop on by!

Reactions: LadyLuna
As i read the progression of this thread, it feels more and more like the goal is to solely satisfy the OP's request for "more creativity" since he's bored of the standard, rather than brainstorming ideas for the general masses. Maybe it's just me getting that vibe, i dunno. I'm sure there are others out there looking for outside-the-box shows. In the end, the standard is what works and will continue to work for the foreseeable future, so expect more of what you probably classify as the "usual." I kind of get the sense the OP is trying to fix something that's not broken.

Answering as a member:

Stuff I can't do myself/wont do myself but would absolutely tip to see and haven't come across on mfc yet (doesnt mean it hasn't happened..)

-Martial arts
-Fireplay (setting a body on fire)
-Aerial Silks
-GOOD poetry slam
-Fire Pois/eating
-contortionist stuff
-Magic tricks
-Naked trampoline girls
-girls building sandcastles naked (i like sandcastles)
-Beach shows in general (sun on computer is a serious problem though)
-sword swallowing
-Naked Cooking lessons from someone who *really* knows what they're doing. Like a naked cook along.
-naked kayaking (i keep trying to find a way..)
-Underwater camming.. (is this even possible?? with like a go-pro?)
-something in an aquarium. Like one of those tunnels. With all the fishies.
-a giant pyramid of camgirls.
-A naked bouncy castle full of camgirls.
-Hula dancing... Someone who actually knows how to hula well.
-Really fantastic singing/piano. There's this one girl i give all my tokies to ..
-Ballet.

Most of my 'stuff i'd like to see' list is stuff that requires a specific set of skills that are hard to find.. but you never know. If you're out there and do this stuff.. let me know ?

FOR THE OP:
Creative stuff I have seen on mfc and you apparently missed?

-A boat show
-a stargazing show
-Some amazing singing
-veronica chaos
-Body paint shows done by very talented artists
-A very very talented hula hoop show with blacklight
-A hula hoop on fire
-Nipple fire tricks
-MANY burlesque shows done VERY well by a large # of ladies
-Projector shows
-Latex.
-A naked bake-along
-AedanRayne masturbating in a penguin suit... and covering herself in marshmallow. Entirely.
-A girl taking votes on which animal she would kill to feed to her snake. (BEYOND fucked up - not the point..)
-A girl camming live from a coffee stand where she works
-A girl camming from a lighthouse
-Camping camgirls
-Morella
-Girls playing tennis
-a giant domino sculpture
-someone carving ice on cam into a giant penis
-Knife throwing
-A girl in a balloon
-Both myself and kaylee pond cammign at the edge of the grand canyon
-a large # of creative food shows
-girls dressed as superheroes goign around in public
-a wine tasting
-glass blowing
-Green screens
-INCREDIBLY creative cosplay
-KayleePond

Have we established now that creative stuff happens ALL THE TIME ON CAMS
and can we move on to "whats some other fun stuff we could think of?"

As far as fishing shows go... it sounds way more interesting than it is. I've seen a couple cam models try it and the only thing more boring than not catching anything yourself while fishing is watching somebody else struggle while not catching anything nor getting tips for trying. Not to mention 95% of the people probably don't care about watching a model out fishing anyway. The few shows I've seen were fun to watch, but way more of a PITA for the model than the tips were worth.

The only way I see a live fishing camshow being both fun and remotely profitable would be if a few models got together in somebody's 30-40 footer and made a day of it out on the water somewhere far away from the masses, yet could still get a decent signal. Probably never gonna happen because the fuel alone would be price prohibitive unless they know a very generous boat owner or pervy charter captain.

:twocents-02cents:

Attachments

• fishy3.jpg
    fishy3.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 405
  • fishy2.jpg
    fishy2.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 405
  • fishy1.jpg
    fishy1.jpg
    211.1 KB · Views: 405
  • fishybooby.jpg
    fishybooby.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 405
Nordling said:
Yeah, I think that the only way certain types of offsite things could work economically would be if they were done while the model was already doing them...like during a vacation. Fishing, hunting, spelunking, base jumping... :)

There used to be a Texas babe that took us with her out to her deer blind and put on a couple shows while waiting. The lighting usually sucked and she had to be uber quiet :shhh: but it was enjoyably different.

Miss_Lollipop said:
Answering as a member:

Stuff I can't do myself/wont do myself but would absolutely tip to see and haven't come across on mfc yet (doesnt mean it hasn't happened..)

(.....)

(.....)

AedanRayne has been doing underwater shows with a split cam underwater for like 3 weeks now. She also has a mermaid outfit with a real mermaid fin!!!

Also, she has a tip siren light (like on a police car) that goes off when someone tips.

On top of that she has a traffic light that lights up green when someone is tipping and otherwise lights up red. She can make her Sybian, Violet Wand or Hitachi run while the light is green, so she has a huge number of remote controlled toys.

Her ingenuity is amazing!!!

insAedan said:
Miss_Lollipop said:
Answering as a member:

(.....)

(.....)

AedanRayne has been doing underwater shows with a split cam underwater for like 3 weeks now. She also has a mermaid outfit with a real mermaid fin!!!

Also, she has a tip siren light (like on a police car) that goes off when someone tips.

On top of that she has a traffic light that lights up green when someone is tipping and otherwise lights up red. She can make her Sybian, Violet Wand or Hitachi run while the light is green, so she has a huge number of remote controlled toys.

She's online and underwater as I type this :lol:

http://www.myfreecams.com/#AedanRayne

Amber has some smexy underwater vids still available too IIRC

Submerged jiggly bewbies rawk! :headbang: :icon-lol:

insAedan said:
Miss_Lollipop said:
Answering as a member:

(.....)

(.....)

I just discovered her on cam (before reading this comment) on mfc right now and teeped her! Holy amazing!!! She put on the mermaid tail and swimmed for me and i has all the happy.

Miss_Lollipop said:
Answering as a member:

-Martial arts
-Fireplay (setting a body on fire)
-Aerial Silks
-GOOD poetry slam
-Fire Pois/eating
-contortionist stuff
-Magic tricks
-Naked trampoline girls
-girls building sandcastles naked (i like sandcastles)
-Beach shows in general (sun on computer is a serious problem though)
-sword swallowing
-Naked Cooking lessons from someone who *really* knows what they're doing. Like a naked cook along.
-naked kayaking (i keep trying to find a way..)
-something in an aquarium. Like one of those tunnels. With all the fishies.
-a giant pyramid of camgirls.
-Hula dancing... Someone who actually knows how to hula well.
-Really fantastic singing/piano. There's this one girl i give all my tokies to ..
-Ballet.

Most of my 'stuff i'd like to see' list is stuff that requires a specific set of skills that are hard to find.. but you never know. If you're out there and do this stuff.. let me know ?

FOR THE OP:
Creative stuff I have seen on mfc and you apparently missed?

-A boat show
-a stargazing show
-Some amazing singing
-veronica chaos
-Body paint shows done by very talented artists
-A very very talented hula hoop show with blacklight
-A hula hoop on fire
-Nipple fire tricks
-MANY burlesque shows done VERY well by a large # of ladies
-Projector shows
-Latex.
-A naked bake-along
-AedanRayne masturbating in a penguin suit... and covering herself in marshmallow. Entirely.
-A girl taking votes on which animal she would kill to feed to her snake. (BEYOND fucked up - not the point..)
-A girl camming live from a coffee stand where she works
-A girl camming from a lighthouse
-Camping camgirls
-Morella
-Girls playing tennis
-a giant domino sculpture
-someone carving ice on cam into a giant penis
-Knife throwing
-A girl in a balloon
-Both myself and kaylee pond cammign at the edge of the grand canyon
-a large # of creative food shows
-girls dressed as superheroes goign around in public
-a wine tasting
-glass blowing
-Green screens
-INCREDIBLY creative cosplay
-KayleePond

Have we established now that creative stuff happens ALL THE TIME ON CAMS
and can we move on to "whats some other fun stuff we could think of?"

WOW! I have not seen even a quarter of those. Your right, I must dig deeper.

Miss_Lollipop said:
Answering as a member:

I like the thought of camgirls bouncing around in a castle. It would just need a private backyard, a rented bounce house, and camgirls. Oil would makes things even better, but would make for a messy clean up.

Shaun__ said:
Miss_Lollipop said:
Answering as a member:

I like the thought of camgirls bouncing around in a castle. It would just need a private backyard, a rented bounce house, and camgirls. Oil would makes things even better, but would make for a messy clean up.

I want this scenario to occur at my next birthday party lol. Birthday cake fight in my bouncy princess castle?!
:blob2: :blob3: :blob4: :blob5:

For models with so little resources, and who can't afford any more stuff, like me, this post is more discouraging than otherwise haha

PetitGatinha said:
For models with so little resources, and who can't afford any more stuff, like me, this post is more discouraging than otherwise haha

Creativity does not have to be held back by $$
Sometimes restrictions like that lead to bigger ideas.

(im not talking out of my ass.. some of my most creative shows happened when i was in my first 3 months camming, dirt poor, living in a hoarding situation.. i just had to come up with some really creative solutions to all sorts of problems i was facing. Dont let it discourage you)

ALSO.. I'll just leave this link here for the OP :p

https://twitter.com/FayGalore/status/49 ... 40/photo/1

AND this

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x21vae ... ms_redband

Miss_Lollipop said:
PetitGatinha said:

(im not talking out of my ass.. some of my most creative shows happened when i was in my first 3 months camming, dirt poor, living in a hoarding situation.. i just had to come up with some really creative solutions to all sorts of problems i was facing. Dont let it discourage you)

ALSO.. I'll just leave this link here for the OP :p

https://twitter.com/FayGalore/status/49 ... 40/photo/1

AND this

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x21vae ... ms_redband

:shifty: :-D Thank you so much Miss! I'm honoured :]

Reactions: LaceyRoyce
PetitGatinha said:

Would you happen to have a store in your area called "Dollar Tree"? Lots of fun stuff in their party section, the toys section, the seasonal section. Everything you buy specifically for camming can be taken off of your taxes later. A couple dollars a week is usually pretty easy to rustle up, and would be another $104 of earnings you don't have to pay for at the end of the year.

If you don't have it, consider looking for something similar. You want a store where everything is literally a dollar. They don't even put up a price unless something is a bit cheaper. Nothing in the store costs more than a dollar (plus any sales tax).

LadyLuna said:
PetitGatinha said:

Would you happen to have a store in your area called "Dollar Tree"? Lots of fun stuff in their party section, the toys section, the seasonal section. Everything you buy specifically for camming can be taken off of your taxes later. A couple dollars a week is usually pretty easy to rustle up, and would be another $104 of earnings you don't have to pay for at the end of the year.

If you don't have it, consider looking for something similar. You want a store where everything is literally a dollar. They don't even put up a price unless something is a bit cheaper. Nothing in the store costs more than a dollar (plus any sales tax).

I think she lives outside of the US- US models are super lucky with their access to cheap things (like dollar stores) and things on Amazon. :( I can't even find string lights where I live! Or any pretty lighting, for that matter (including lamps).

Mollie_ said:
Shaun__ said:
Miss_Lollipop said:
Answering as a member:

I want this scenario to occur at my next birthday party lol. Birthday cake fight in my bouncy princess castle?!
:blob2: :blob3: :blob4: :blob5:
:eek: I just thought of how amazing a bouncy castle striptease would be!

Miss_Lollipop said:
PetitGatinha said:

Creativity is often born from limitation, from necessity. Of course this is more when you have a clear goal in mind and hit a wall that you'd then have to surpass by being creative with what you have.

Something that usually gets my creative juices flowing is by looking at other people's creative uses for everyday objects. Googling "lifehacks" can bring up many examples of everyday objects being used to perform functions they weren't made for. This may not directly pertain to camming, but it's a start to the creative process of taking one thing and adapting it for use as something else.

Out of the 2 years on mfc, surprisingly I have never seen a girl dance on a pole. I always seem to miss it. And I just saw my first pole dancing show. MY GOD! That was incredible! How do you girls do that? I can only assume how much strength it takes to balance your whole body and twirl around on the pole. I suggest more cam girls to do pole dancing! Cause that was just overly entertaining for me. I've only been to a few strip clubs in my life and they were not dancing with such talent lol. That was skill!

Status
Not open for further replies.