AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Man-on-cam sightings thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So saw this one today. The bf was mad at the gf saying she cheated. So while she was sleeping he went on cam trying to get her banned. Crazy!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-12-14 at 3.06.18 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-12-14 at 3.06.18 PM.png
    396 KB · Views: 1,110
  • Screen Shot 2012-12-14 at 3.06.00 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-12-14 at 3.06.00 PM.png
    300.9 KB · Views: 1,110
My first official sighting. I stuck around a few to see if they would get banned but homeboy worked pretty quick.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 1,092
Shutterbuck said:
My first official sighting. I stuck around a few to see if they would get banned but homeboy worked pretty quick.
lol, the perfect crime, I wonder if she disposed of the evidence

Just saw this and the account was suspended withing a minute.

Attachments

• guyoncam.PNG
    guyoncam.PNG
    857.3 KB · Views: 980
been going a while now lol, like 20 mins of 3000 people in public, right now 27 in group

Attachments

• 2500.jpg
    2500.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 931
:naughty:

Attachments

• harlana-1.jpg
    harlana-1.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 922
  • irisheyes1981-1.jpg
    irisheyes1981-1.jpg
    235.1 KB · Views: 923
:naughty:

Attachments

• sexieeJessie.jpg
    sexieeJessie.jpg
    230.4 KB · Views: 840
Isabella_deL said:
Geniva_ said:
I CAUGHT ONE! :dance:

Stick it in ass. I want to put it in your ass. Gangbang. Anal. Anal. Anal anal. Anal! Swallow cum. Anal.

Lol I could NEVER have a guy on cam with me because I would never be able to stand these kinds of comments!
When me and the man start camming on Streamate I'll just ignore everything they say during a show :dance:
I don't think couples who cam look at the screen much while they're having sex, to be honest. That would be weird an counterproductive.

Reactions: IsabellaSnow
LilyMarie said:
Isabella_deL said:
Geniva_ said:

Stick it in ass. I want to put it in your ass. Gangbang. Anal. Anal. Anal anal. Anal! Swallow cum. Anal.

Lol I could NEVER have a guy on cam with me because I would never be able to stand these kinds of comments!
When me and the man start camming on Streamate I'll just ignore everything they say during a show :dance:
I don't think couples who cam look at the screen much while they're having sex, to be honest. That would be weird an counterproductive.

I'd still hate it though. I flip out when guys so much as ask about my sex life. I don't mind them masturbating over me, or imagining fucking me, but the idea of someone getting sexual pleasure out of something I see as strictly for me and the person I'm with makes me feel a little sick, I don't know why, I don't mind people knowing about my sex life, but I hate the idea of someone wanking over something that is not for them. It's probably just my reaction to camming, I feel there's one part of my life they cannot have. Before I cammed I don't think I'd have been as bothered. I think even if I wasn't actually looking at what people were writing, it would drive me crazy knowing that people were there who would/could make those comments!

Isabella_deL said:
I'd still hate it though. I flip out when guys so much as ask about my sex life. I don't mind them masturbating over me, or imagining fucking me, but the idea of someone getting sexual pleasure out of something I see as strictly for me and the person I'm with makes me feel a little sick, I don't know why, I don't mind people knowing about my sex life, but I hate the idea of someone wanking over something that is not for them. It's probably just my reaction to camming, I feel there's one part of my life they cannot have. Before I cammed I don't think I'd have been as bothered. I think even if I wasn't actually looking at what people were writing, it would drive me crazy knowing that people were there who would/could make those comments!
I understand the need to keep that private. I was thinking similarly for a long time, I used to think I could never cam with him because I don't want to share that part of me with anyone. But then we made the video in the summer and people loved it so much and we thought, why not do the same thing, but live. It's not the same as having sex, anyway. If camming together is anything like shooting a video together, there's so many things you have to have in the back of your mind while you're doing it, despite enjoying it. Kind of like how masturbating on cam is just a bit different from masturbating when you're all alone (sorry boys lol).

Reactions: LadyLuna
:naughty: no no nooooooo

Attachments

• natyxnasty.jpg
    natyxnasty.jpg
    349.7 KB · Views: 675
LilyMarie said:
Isabella_deL said:
Geniva_ said:

Probably not on sites like Streammate. On Fling, which is supposed to be a dating site, couples stop having sex all the time to see what is being said, and if it's about them having sex. Maybe they're closet exhibitionists who need some sort of encouragement. Maybe they just want to see if the fact that they're having sex is making the room all pay attention to them.

One that stands out in particular happened a few years back:

Cute girl, decent looking guy come in the room I was a mod in and declare their intent to have sex. So, those of us who had been there, done that seen it before were like, 'OK, have fun.' Obviously, even the mods watched (Fling allows 5 cams to be watched at a time in the rooms). They stopped having sex every 30 seconds or so to see what was being written on the screen. After about the 10th or so stoppage, me and one of the female mods started getting on them. We're both typing stuff like 'look, dude, either fuck her or don't.' and 'yes, people are probably whispering things to you, that's great.'

Both him and the girl started getting a bit bitchy with us getting on us and asking if we were even watching. I said 'well, obviously since I can see that you two have stopped fucking for the 100th time...' The female mod was saying stuff like 'yes, and it's quite boring when you stop all the time.'

Finally, the female mod asked if they were actually going to fuck or if they were just going to read the chat instead of fucking. And when they were like 'what if we do?' I banned them from the room with the reason that the banned can see 'You two are boring, when you learn to fuck, let us know.'

;)

If you're on a webcam chat that allows that sort of stuff to happen, without people paying for it or with people paying for it, just keep going with the flow. Stopping to check the chat every minute or less breaks up the rhythm and is a boring show. So, yes, Lilly, either ignore what is said, or only check if someone sends a tip (if those can happen in Streammate groups/privates).

Sakura_luvm8 did a group lastnight with a guy in her car.

Attachments

• sakura_luvm8-1.jpg
    sakura_luvm8-1.jpg
    308.3 KB · Views: 521
  • sakura_luvm8-2.jpg
    sakura_luvm8-2.jpg
    307.1 KB · Views: 519
Ursavannah said:
nzhere said:
:naughty: no no nooooooo

um omg is that a hermaphordite?
Nah, looks more like your stereotypical "bad" tranny to me than a hermaphrodite. A 'real' hermaphrodite would be a bit more 'confusing' to look at and would probably raise more questions when trying to figure out which parts are which and what does what.

*Disclaimer: I have nothing against trannies or hermaphrodites though I have seen both genders naked and will admit to be a bit baffled as to what was what when looking at the hermaphrodite. In my experience, there's a lot of trannies that have implants and male genitalia thus giving the appearance of 'both parts'.*

Reactions: LadyLuna
:naughty: a few hours ago

Attachments

• victoriascemo.jpg
    victoriascemo.jpg
    286.2 KB · Views: 188
Status
Not open for further replies.