AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Man-on-cam sightings thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:naughty:

Attachments

• hotbruna.jpg
    hotbruna.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 712
  • hotbruna-2.jpg
    hotbruna-2.jpg
    345.2 KB · Views: 712

Banned and then back as

then banned again
:lol:

Attachments

• shinykitty.jpg
    shinykitty.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 710
  • yummybuttx.jpg
    yummybuttx.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 710
pointing the cam to a poster on the wall, not real, really, it's not real ...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-06-02 at 10.49.26 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-06-02 at 10.49.26 PM.png
    89.4 KB · Views: 664
On right now!
Not only was she getting fucked from behind but she was smoking and texting at the same time lol

Attachments

• manoncam.JPG
    manoncam.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 614
Reactions: LailaBaise
Please pardon my innocence [and maybe ignorance] as I am a total newbie, but I really don't see the point in this really long thread where fellow workers are tatteling on each other. Makes it look like there is not much 'sisterhood' among us......or am I missing the point? And how can it hurt your earnings if others 'sin'?
PS, I am not planning to bring a man on cam with me and just wondering what the big deal is.

new2cam said:
Please pardon my innocence [and maybe ignorance] as I am a total newbie, but I really don't see the point in this really long thread where fellow workers are tatteling on each other. Makes it look like there is not much 'sisterhood' among us......or am I missing the point? And how can it hurt your earnings if others 'sin'?
PS, I am not planning to bring a man on cam with me and just wondering what the big deal is.

Man-on-cam has been dealt with swiftly for long before this thread came around. Also, it was posted by a member, not a model. Anyone who posts here is looking as a perv, not as a model.

This forum is known about by the admin at MFC, but it is by no means an official MFC forum. It's Amber's personal forum which she has chosen to put to good use by giving us models a venue to talk with each other, support each other, and educate each other. Therefore, posts of models breaking MFC's rules can't be viewed as tattling on the models to anyone but other members and models. Not as tattling to admin.

Bocefish said:
:naughty: Dude just popped up from behind like a creepster :?

OMG for some reasons I am going to have nightmares about this!! LOL

Attachments

• cutelexy.jpg
    cutelexy.jpg
    446.7 KB · Views: 501

Attachments

• hotclau4you-1.jpg
    hotclau4you-1.jpg
    363.6 KB · Views: 474
:naughty: hide in pvt :think:

Attachments

• stefydoll.jpg
    stefydoll.jpg
    357.7 KB · Views: 447
Bocefish said:
ScarletRaven said:
Bocefish said:
:naughty: Dude just popped up from behind like a creepster :?

OMG for some reasons I am going to have nightmares about this!! LOL

Brings back memories, eh :lol:

YES!!! OMG it so does and in fact my pic like this was posted on the forum!!

Had my first man sighting since joining MFC. Noticed these two in a group show a few days ago:

The model account still appears to be active, though I haven't seen her on them online since.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-06-12 at 2.07.42 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-06-12 at 2.07.42 AM.png
    821.5 KB · Views: 323
  • Screen Shot 2012-06-12 at 2.09.11 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-06-12 at 2.09.11 AM.png
    587.4 KB · Views: 323
  • Screen Shot 2012-06-12 at 2.10.36 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-06-12 at 2.10.36 AM.png
    734.9 KB · Views: 323
Amazing how some folks dont give a damn about potentially losing the acct and the tips.... even after being told by several members in the room. :naughty: :lol:

Attachments

• pink.jpg
    pink.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 263
  • pink2.jpg
    pink2.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 265
SoTxBob said:
Amazing how some folks dont give a damn about potentially losing the acct and the tips.... even after being told by several members in the room. :naughty: :lol:

Looks like this room is stuck in 1984 :lol: What a mullet!

Bocefish said:
:naughty: Still typing...

Name: XRachellX
CamScore: 142.2

...at this CS, I don't imagine she's really worried about losing much.
and her multitasking ability while being boinked.... :clap: :clap: :lol:

Reactions: bob and JulieKate
I kinda have mixed feelings on this whole man-on-cam thing. On the one hand I fully agree, understand and support the point that when models do a show with a guy it may very well put other models who are around that camscore at a dis-advantage. But on the other hand I think to myself as a viewer that it could be pretty hot watching a show like that. Not only that but while everyone totally has their right to their opinion, in my opinion those people who :naughty: should remember that they're not exactly perfect themselves. We've all made mistakes, broken rules, some of us even the law. A good example could be how millions of us download things off the net for free, that's breaking rules, breaking the law, and it affects people in the respected businesses, just like it does when a camgirl does a show with a guy. All I'm saying is that in my opinion we shouldn't be so harsh on them. Saying stuff and putting pics up as a joke/in jest sure, but if it's said in a holier-than-thou way then that's not cool in my opinion. It's against the rules so they'll get banned eventually.

Funny you should say that..direct quote from Sakura in her room

SAKURA_LUVM8: i am famous i dont get banned

Status
Not open for further replies.