AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Man-on-cam sightings thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mirra said:
First of all I would like to present this from the private gallery.

Next I went to her profile and behold for all to see this video is embedded on it for the time being.

Warning... the above linked video contains two penises. There are two women as well but I don't think I need to warn anyone about them.

Holy crap, was that Dick Cheney in that video?

Reactions: jeshimp
Mirra said:
First of all I would like to present this from the private gallery.

Next I went to her profile and behold for all to see this video is embedded on it for the time being.

Warning... the above linked video contains two penises. There are two women as well but I don't think I need to warn anyone about them.

Hmm might I add they're two OLD penises, attached to bald men who are old enough to be their fathers. WTF.

At first I thought it was the same set of pics as the last ones but it's not. I believe we have a new repeat offender. I wonder how long she'll last. Right now she's still online but she's just brushing her teeth.

Attachments

• Eye_CandiwithGuy2.png
    Eye_CandiwithGuy2.png
    455.6 KB · Views: 804
My first one! Just dancing, it was actually hilarious.

Attachments

• lolzmandancecam.jpg
    lolzmandancecam.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 675
  • mandancecam.jpg
    mandancecam.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 675
.... WHY BOCEFISH? WHY?

I JUST GOT UP FROM MY AFTERWORK NAP. :crybaby:

I should start screencapping as well as reporting.. I saw one with a chick who slathered chocolate syrup all over some guy's dick and was trying to convince people to take her private where she'd lick it off.

And the saga continues. Warning: Old naked dude in the picture. I do not suggest proceeding forward if you are eating, have recently eaten, are feeling nauseous already, or have a history of heart problems.

Attachments

• Eye_CandiwithGuy3.png
    Eye_CandiwithGuy3.png
    416.4 KB · Views: 553
EllaXoXo said:
Bocefish said:
The old gloryhole trick

Wow... and here I thought I'd be lucky enough to live my whole life without ever having to see a real life glory hole...

There may just be hope yet since the guy was actually just holding a 3'x3' piece of cardboard with a hole in it so he wouldn't be seen on cam.

Anorexic chick getting railed

Attachments

• deeababy2.jpg
    deeababy2.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 117
  • deeababy.jpg
    deeababy.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 115
bawksy said:
Anorexic chick getting railed
Holy fucksauce he's gonna break her!

Status