AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is there a Non-Naked trend increasing in webcam industry?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Is there a Non-Naked trend increasing in webcam industry

Because of this thread I decided to try to find a non-nude model to see what the fuss is about... For what is's worth, Scifi_Sally is amazing! She's witty as fuck, talks games, gossips, has a sailors mouth, etc... The kicker is that she is 57 years old!!! AND she started camming last year in March 2012! Her camscore is 1792 making her successful IMHO and she's online now if you want to check her out... :)

http://www.myfreecams.com/#Scifi_Sally
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Scifi_Sally

Attachments

• Scifi_Sally.jpg
    Scifi_Sally.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 315

anonmfctipper said:
Because of this thread I decided to try to find a non-nude model to see what the fuss is about... For what is's worth, Scifi_Sally is amazing! She's witty as fuck, talks games, gossips, has a sailors mouth, etc... The kicker is that she is 57 years old!!! AND she started camming last year in March 2012! Her camscore is 1792 making her successful IMHO and she's online now if you want to check her out... :)

No offense intended to older women or older models, but if she's 57, I'm kinda glad she chose to be non-nude :-D

mfctourist said:
anonmfctipper said:

No offense intended to older women or older models, but if she's 57, I'm kinda glad she chose to be non-nude :-D
But it is offensive. How could it not be intended? Unnecessary comment.

Nordling said:
mfctourist said:
anonmfctipper said:

It's offensive that I prefer the naked women I see to be under 57?

mfctourist said:
Nordling said:
mfctourist said:
anonmfctipper said:

Maybe you should take a survey of how many people care what your age preference is.

Nordling said:
mfctourist said:
Nordling said:
mfctourist said:
anonmfctipper said:

Maybe you should take a survey of how many people care what your age preference is.

Maybe you shouldn't try to be so politically correct and enjoy life instead.

Reactions: HiGirlsRHot

mfctourist said:

Well then... that's your opinion.

In the spirit of this thread I was just curious to know why a model would choose to do only non-nude shows. Scifi_Sally's FAQ on her profile pretty much explains her CHOICE.

Here it is, so that you (others) can get a better understanding:

FAQ's
1. Why aren't you naked?! - Because I don't want to. I love to tease. So maybe I'm teasing you by saying I won't but actually do muahaha. You'll just never know...
2. Then why are you on MFC - Because I want to have fun. I do not take myself seriously, neither should you. If you're pissed because I don't whip out my vag or tits,then please find another room.
3. Fine, then what do you do? - Whatever the hell I want to. If it makes me laugh, then goal accomplished.
4. What do you like about yourself? - I love my legs (bare or with socks), teasing you with the thought I may get butt naked then crushing your dreams, my humor, my ass in shorts, and my ability to be chatty on cam.
5. Do you Skype/Privates/have Paypal? - No Skype, No Paypal. If you want to do a private show that isn't naked related, then quite possibly!
6. Wanna see my cam? And why can't I PM you? - If you are a regular who I deem high-five worthy, I will automatically put you on my friends list. Friends can only PM. As for your cam, no thanks...unless you're on my friends list. Though I don't want to see you dick. I'm sure it's magical and can shoot loads of glitter, but save it for someone else kthx. You can always MFC mail me if you want to talk about something in private
7. You're Awesome!/You Suck! - Thank you! Both are compliments!

20tk= bare-ass old school Nintendo game spaking! Just ask!

Reactions: Nordling

Nordling said:
I do, and I find I can enjoy life without making douche comments about middle aged women. The poster was paying honor to a model he enjoyed and you threw dirt on it.

:violin:

There are plenty of 57-year-old women I wouldn't mind seeing naked, and plenty I haven't minded seeing naked, for that matter.

Plus, if you check the woman's profile, she's clearly an attractive woman.

zippypinhead said:
There are plenty of 57-year-old women I wouldn't mind seeing naked, and plenty I haven't minded seeing naked, for that matter.

I'll tell my grandma she might be able to earn some money as a naked cam model. There's clearly a big market for women like her.

zippypinhead said:

Yups, and plenty women much younger who aren't. Here's an outstanding 57 year old, e.g. :)

Attachments

• Iman.jpg
    Iman.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 275

zippypinhead said:
Now you're just coming off as a defensive asshole.

My grandma doesn't approve of your dirty language. She's gonna wash your mouth out with soap.

southsamurai said:
ok, wtf? when the hell did this tourist goober decide to come here and why? he hasnt done much but troll, and he's not even very good at it.nuther one for the iggy list i guess

you guys are great at profanity and name calling :clap:

Guys is is possible to cut the new members a bit of slack. Or do we want to continue abusing all new male members, who have not read the official ACF etiquette manual until they leave? :angry4:

MFCtourist, when I was younger I could certainly understand your viewpoint. But the main reason we don't say negative things about specific models is they could very well be members of ACF, and would not be particular pleased to read that comment. On MFC or other cam site they put up with comments like that and far worse, the thing is they are being paid to do it MFC, on this forum they aren't.

HiGirlsRHot said:
Guys is is possible to cut the new members a bit of slack. Or do we want to continue abusing all new male members, who have not read the official ACF etiquette manual until they leave? :angry4:

MFCtourist, when I was younger I could certainly understand your viewpoint. But the main reason we don't say negative things about specific models is they could very well be members of ACF, and would not be particular pleased to read that comment. On MFC or other cam site they put up with comments like that and far worse, the thing is they are being paid to do it MFC, on this forum they aren't.
I wasn't aware that making douche comments about groups of people (race, religion, age, ethnicity) was only considered rude here. There is nothing unique to this forum that calls for anyone to get a special manual for respecting other humans. Also, I don't consider what I posted as "abuse." I simply said it was an unnecessary comment, and he elevated it all on his own.

HiGirlsRHot said:

I stand by my remarks.

Reactions: Nordling

I don't personally care if people don't approve of 57-year old cam models, I love them. How liberating that must be to just do whatever the fuck you want at any age! Which is exactly why I completely approve of non-nude models, too. If they can make a living and keep their clothes on (if they want to) then great for them!

Side note: I'll be that weird old lady camming from my nursing home, getting tips for flashes of my oxygen tank. Sure, I'll probably have to trade the thigh highs for TED socks, but not even the trolls will be able to bring me down. ;)

Nordling said:
HiGirlsRHot said:

I wasn't aware that making douche comments about groups of people (race, religion, age, ethnicity) was only considered rude here. There is nothing unique to this forum that calls for anyone to get a special manual for respecting other humans. Also, I don't consider what I posted as "abuse." I simply said it was an unnecessary comment, and he elevated it all on his own.

Well now you called his comments "douche". Since routinely provide definitions here it is
a word to describe an individual who has shown themself to be very brainless in one way or another, thus comparing them to the cleansing product for vaginas.

What did he exactly do he to warrant his comments being called a douche?.
MFCtourist said "No offense intended to older women or older models, but if she's 57, I'm kinda glad she chose to be non-nude :-D"

He is stating his opinion which is almost certainly shared by 90+% of the guys on MFC. It is no different than camgirl who say they charge an extra 100 tokens to watch a guys cam who is over 200 lbs and other 100 if they are over 50. A statement which pretty much everybody with a sense of humor, including those of us who are both over 50 and over 200 lbs, finds funny. Eventhough it could be certainly considered offensive for those us horizontal and chronologically gifted ;) (i.e. old and fat).

He stated his opinion about as mildly as possible. You decided to play White Knight galloping to rescue of the poor helpless camgirl (although at 57 I quite sure she is a woman and fully capable of defending herself). He said stop being so politically correct. At which point three other member jumped on the new member, although they stop short of calling the guy a douche.

So yes I count 1/2 dozen posts directed a member for stating his opinion, which is normal everyplace other than ACF, as a abuse.

Now I'll admit I am being a bit of white knight, cause I am tired of new member come here get slammed and disappear after making a post that some folks consider offensive.

HiGirlsRHot said:
Nordling said:
HiGirlsRHot said:

Well now you called his comments "douche". Since routinely provide definitions here it is
a word to describe an individual who has shown themself to be very brainless in one way or another, thus comparing them to the cleansing product for vaginas.

What did he exactly do he to warrant his comments being called a douche?.
MFCtourist said "No offense intended to older women or older models, but if she's 57, I'm kinda glad she chose to be non-nude :-D"

He is stating his opinion which is almost certainly shared by 90+% of the guys on MFC. It is no different than camgirl who say they charge an extra 100 tokens to watch a guys cam who is over 200 lbs and other 100 if they are over 50. A statement which pretty much everybody with a sense of humor, including those of us who are both over 50 and over 200 lbs, finds funny. Eventhough it could be certainly considered offensive for those us horizontal and chronologically gifted ;) (i.e. old and fat).

He stated his opinion about as mildly as possible. You decided to play White Knight galloping to rescue of the poor helpless camgirl (although at 57 I quite sure she is a woman and fully capable of defending herself). He said stop being so politically correct. At which point three other member jumped on the new member, although they stop short of calling the guy a douche.

So yes I count 1/2 dozen posts directed a member for stating his opinion, which is normal everyplace other than ACF, as a abuse.

Now I'll admit I am being a bit of white knight, cause I am tired of new member come here get slammed and disappear after making a post that some folks consider offensive.
I'm tired of new members coming here and making douche comments. And the word douche was not used by me until my third post...which would never have been posted if the guy had simply backed off, instead of defending his douche comments. NOTICE, I did not call HIM a douche; I simply characterized a single comment. We've all made rude comments in our lives and I'd expect someone to jump me when I do it. Yeah, it hurts to be reminded that I'm not acting like a polite person... :crybaby:

Oh, and I'm sorry that you find characterizing middle-aged women as unattractive as funny.

And yes, perhaps 90% of MFC members make such comments at the tip of a hat. However... I do not find the standards of 90% of MFC members to be worth a teaspoon of horse shit.

Thank you.

Just to clarify, I didn't "jump" him until he used my innocuous and general reply to the conversation as a jumping-off point to mock cam girls, the personal tastes of others, and his own grandmother.

But, honestly, this drama has already grown tedious, and I regret my involvement, so I'll just take my leave.

Reactions: bob and Nordling

zippypinhead said:
Just to clarify, I didn't "jump" him until he used my innocuous and general reply to the conversation as a jumping-off point to mock cam girls, the personal tastes of others, and his own grandmother.

But, honestly, this drama has already grown tedious, and I regret my involvement, so I'll just take my leave.
Agree. I am sorry I've involved myself this much; it was a bit like whack a mole.

Scifi_Sally looks cool :cool: I hope to catch her on cam one day. I think girls who decide to be non-nude models and are successful at it are girls with big personalities and good energy. I thought about non-nude for a while when I first started, and i was non-nude for a short while! (I did okay haha) but I knew I wouldn't have the energy levels to keep it up, as I am a fairly relaxed and quiet character. That's just my opinion and hats off to the ladies that make it as non-nude models!

Sally is awesome as fuck! I join her with my Saturday morning tea (coffee for her) sometimes, I wish she was my mother (well she is almost the same age as my grand mother but my granny is also awesome). :D

HiGirlsRHot said:
But the main reason we don't say negative things about specific models is they could very well be members of ACF, and would not be particular pleased to read that comment.
No, I think it's just common courtesy not to say negative things about someone's appearance in general, no matter if they could be an ACF member or not. :twocents-02cents:

After looking at her profile, I really want to see Scifi_Sally on cam now! :mrgreen: She must be quite the breath of fresh air. I wish my 55 year old mom was cool enough to play games at her age.

"Camming.....so easy your grandmom can do it." :lol:

I know the guy who made that comment was kidding around and was being a bit defensive, but it does seem like people think it's so easy that anyone with a pretty face can do it...lol. It's that easy, huh? :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.