AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is there a Non-Naked trend increasing in webcam industry?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Is there a Non-Naked trend increasing in webcam industry

mfctourist said:
No offense intended to older women or older models, but if she's 57, I'm kinda glad she chose to be non-nude :-D

Pam Grier is 63 years old. :) I'm sure when she was on that episode of Law and Order SVU, people were imagining how she looks underneath her business suit.

NEwai...

I don't get on MFC much these days, but I haven't seen a lot more non-nude models around when I am.

One model I have known for a long time used to do nude and got tired of it. She has been working steadily non-nude for over two years with a camscore mostly north of 5k these days. She's really pretty. Her regulars like hanging in her room because they enjoy her music and her attitude.

yummybrownfox said:
"Camming.....so easy your grandmom can do it." :lol:

I know the guy who made that comment was kidding around and was being a bit defensive, but it does seem like people think it's so easy that anyone with a pretty face can do it...lol. It's that easy, huh? :think:

Yeah, cuz there are no pretty girls with camscores under 500. :lol:

HiGirlsRHot said:
He is stating his opinion which is almost certainly shared by 90+% of the guys on MFC. It is no different than camgirl who say they charge an extra 100 tokens to watch a guys cam who is over 200 lbs and other 100 if they are over 50.

Ok as much as I feel new members shouldn't get slammed, I also feel that people who say openly rude comments like that should be called out on it. Comments like that aren't ok. I'm sorry but you act like this is all ok, but when I've remotely said anything that might come across negatively about your age on many occasions you've got extremely sensitive about it.

Lots of members are in their 50s/60s. It is actually kind of icky to think that a guy in his 50s was attracted to no one except for hot 20 year olds. Sure be attracted to hot 20 year olds, but not finding women your own age attractive? That'd be kind of warped. No personally I would not like to see someone my mothers age naked. I am sure they look great naked, but I am 22. Seeing the amount of looks my mother gets though, it's pretty clear that a lot of people would love to see her naked (ew cannot believe I said that). The guy was implying that this woman shouldn't take her clothes off because of her age, because she's grandmother age. Seeing as you're what... 6 years younger than her, he's also implying that you're going to be so wrinkly and gross no one wants to see you naked either. It's an extremely uneducated and rude thing to say. You can not want to see someone naked and just keep it to yourself and not view them naked.

By all means defend those who are actually being wronged on here, and yes it's good to have fresh faces in a community, but if you defend every guy who acts like an arse and gets called out for it all you'll achieve is the friendly established members of the community getting pissed off and leaving, and all those idiots who you were defending sticking around and making rude comments etc about models. Personally I don't think that sounds like a very fun place to hang out.

This is mixed company, not a guy's hangout, so if you wouldn't normally say it around your sister, don't say it here. There's a difference between private conversations and conversations on a public forum Be as rude and inconsiderate as you want in the first instance, in the second one you should be considerate of other people's feelings as much as possible. And yes, a public blog post, feel free to be as inconsiderate as you want there. Those are supposed to be your unvarnished opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.