AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

is Playboy555 scammer or somebody hacked his account?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shineblondy

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Jan 25, 2011
Siberia
Very intrestng this guy came to my room and asked me to send him 2000$ to help me to be on the top 20.I said him to go to hell....Anyone had problems with him?He has good profile with a lot of girls on it... strange.....

shineblondy said:
Very intrestng this guy came to my room and asked me to send him 2000$ to help me to be on the top 20.I said him to go to hell....Anyone had problems with him?He has good profile with a lot of girls on it... strange.....
That's how he rolls. He asks girls with lower scores to send him 2000 dollar to make them top 20 and then tips top girls with it, takes a screen cap and continues the cycle.

I know a lot of other girls have been sucked into this in the past, can I please suggest you forward any message to MFC? They will not be so keen on this I'm thinking.

He actually probably doesn't even tip anymore, note every screen cap tip on his account is from 2010.

Reactions: Meoff_69
A_Cute_Mew said:
http://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=10397&hilit=playboy555#p242371

I believe you'll find some answers here. :thumbleft:
You are not authorised to read this forum. heh)

JoleneBrody said:
shineblondy said:
That's how he rolls. He asks girls with lower scores to send him 2000 dollar to make them top 20 and then tips top girls with it, takes a screen cap and continues the cycle.

I know a lot of other girls have been sucked into this in the past, can I please suggest you forward any message to MFC? They will not be so keen on this I'm thinking.
I already complained about it to MFC.He seemed big liar

I'm assuming the thread you were directed to is a girl who unfortunately did send the money to him... and well, obviously nothing came of it. It's extremely sad and not something most girls would fall for but unfortunately some do. It's interesting to hear of it happening again. I'm glad you didn't fall for it though.

Girls who ever get offered something like this. If you are that desperate for camscore and are willing to spend $2000 on it then either make a premium account yourself and self tip, or maybe work out a deal with a trusted regular that they tip you x amount and you send them a voucher or a bankers cheque in return. Sending a total stranger that amount of money is... well, for lack of better word: stupid.

shineblondy said:
A_Cute_Mew said:
http://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=10397&hilit=playboy555#p242371

I believe you'll find some answers here. :thumbleft:
You are not authorised to read this forum. heh)

Lol yeah sorry, didn't realize you didn't have a model status yet. Once you get one you can read all about his shenanigans :p

his words:
"i dont tip nothing i told you how i can do it you not help me i'm who going to help and i asked 2000$ to see you are not just love money but you can't do it and i understand

good luck hope the guys can do it for you "

Hell his grammar sucks :-D

Models-This is a closed group, new members can only join upon invitation of a group leader.
Anyone,please , help :)

shineblondy said:
his words:
"i dont tip nothing i told you how i can do it you not help me i'm who going to help and i asked 2000$ to see you are not just love money but you can't do it and i understand

good luck hope the guys can do it for you "

Hell his grammar sucks :-D

well according to the other girl who had his details he is not english.

trying to translate this into english... here's my go:

"I'm not going to tip you anything I just told you how I can do it. You're not helping me, I'm the one who's helping you. I asked for $2000 to prove that you are not just in it for the money, but if you can't do it I understand."

A_Cute_Mew said:
http://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1696#p24982

This should help with your model status.
thank you for being kind to me:)Just sent MFC mail to Amber.

shineblondy said:
A_Cute_Mew said:

Got it, but next batch of approvals is on Friday morning.

Also, one person spending $2000 in tokens isn't going to get a girl into the top 20.

It was just condition :lol: He was going to tip a loooooooooooooooooot of tokens lol

AmberCutie said:
shineblondy said:
A_Cute_Mew said:

Got it, but next batch of approvals is on Friday morning.

Also, one person spending $2000 in tokens isn't going to get a girl into the top 20.

haha

Or top 100

Or top 500

Or top 1000

lol

Isabella_deL said:
I'm assuming the thread you were directed to is a girl who unfortunately did send the money to him... and well, obviously nothing came of it. It's extremely sad and not something most girls would fall for but unfortunately some do. It's interesting to hear of it happening again. I'm glad you didn't fall for it though.

Girls who ever get offered something like this. If you are that desperate for camscore and are willing to spend $2000 on it then either make a premium account yourself and self tip, or maybe work out a deal with a trusted regular that they tip you x amount and you send them a voucher or a bankers cheque in return. Sending a total stranger that amount of money is... well, for lack of better word: stupid.

I always assumed that MFC would frown upon self-tipping.
Even if they didn't, it's a poor return on investment, as you wouldn't be paid the same per token received as you'd purchased them for. So, purchase limits aside, even if you bought $2000 worth of tokens, you'd actually be losing hundreds of dollars.

Reactions: JickyJuly
emptiedglass said:
Even if they didn't, it's a poor return on investment, as you wouldn't be paid the same per token received as you'd purchased them for. So, purchase limits aside, even if you bought $2000 worth of tokens, you'd actually be losing hundreds of dollars.

I have absolutely no idea how they would feel about it, but I don't really see why they should have an issue with it. If I as a person wanted to make a members account and start buying tokens that would be my choice. And it'd be my choice who to spend them on. Mfc gets their cut regardless.

And yes you would lose a lot of money. The idea behind self tipping is to improve camscore and bring up your ranking. A lot of models frown on it too, as essentially, it is unfair. But, in real life some people open up stores in backstreets but everyone loves it and so they make loads of money, meaning then they can have a high profile spot on the high street for their shop. Or they can just invest money into having a high profile spot to begin with. I think if someone had the money backing them and wanted to become a career camgirl then maybe at the beginning or in slow months self tipping to raise camscore wouldn't necessarily be a bad investment. What it would be is a risk. Even if you have a high camscore it doesn't mean you're going to get high room numbers and good tippers, it just makes the chances of it more likely. The girl in question would probably be better off investing in a good dongle and doing really cool outdoor shows, in a photographer to do some professional photoshoots, some awesome sex toys... like a sybian, better lighting and camera, a new laptop, pretty much most of those things would probably improve your camming results over time. If you were to spend money, there would be other things.

Lol I like this guys logic though. "hey camgirl I don't know, give me fuck loads of money so I know you're not on cam to make money. Then I'll tip you afterwards! Promise! ;) "

emptiedglass said:
Isabella_deL said:

Agreed, it isn't near worth it to me to self tip, but I guess I understand why girls do it. I doubt MFC cares. If girls/members are paying them, they still get the money. Plus it'd be hard to try to figure out which members are also potentially models tipping themselves. I figure they just decided they'd make more money if they just ignored it. Honestly I think the only reason why they even keep the camscore is because so many girls spend a ton to improve their own.

emptiedglass said:
Isabella_deL said:

I used to look at it the same way that you do, but it's not really considered losing money when you self-tip, it's more along the lines of investing in your business/brand. $2000 worth of tokens spent on yourself (especially offline) would raise some (most?) girls camscores considerably thus getting them more exposure and if they're good at their job, they won't have a problem making that money back from new tippers that might not have seen them if they still had a lower score.

I remember seeing crazysysy in tears after PB555, her biggest tipper at the time, told him he'd put a hit out on her if she didn't send him back the money he'd tipped the month before (when she won miss mfc). Apparently he wanted to use it to make the biggest tip of all time. What a douchenozzle. Oh yeah and she refused so fuck him lol.

Problem is he's become famous as a big tipper because he supported a few girls and if you look at his profile page you can see they even line up for it lol. I mean I don't blame them but they walk themselves right into that trap by kissing up to random big tippers.

AllisonWilder said:
emptiedglass said:
Isabella_deL said:

I used to look at it the same way that you do, but it's not really considered losing money when you self-tip, it's more along the lines of investing in your business/brand. $2000 worth of tokens spent on yourself (especially offline) would raise some (most?) girls camscores considerably thus getting them more exposure and if they're good at their job, they won't have a problem making that money back from new tippers that might not have seen them if they still had a lower score.

Exactly. While you might not get back initially what you put in right away, the return on the investment can be worth it. Why do people think companies pay so much for advertising?

Just Me said:
Exactly. While you might not get back initially what you put in right away, the return on the investment can be worth it. Why do people think companies pay so much for advertising?
They don't pay 50% of their profits though lol, depends how much money we're talking and how much she expects that boost to have earned her.

Tipping yourself is indeed tax deductible but if you do it from the same ISP as that from which you broadcast it gets flagged as MFC do all they can to avoid being a means for money laundering.

Ive known more than a handful of girls that self tip offline for CS bump... They do indeed write it off as an adv. budget. When you consider the potential income, assuming the plan works, making back 5 of your 8 cents per token isn't a bad adv. investment in yourself at all....

As for PB555... mehhh, "YLAM look what I can do..."

stuart-2.jpg

Reactions: LadyLuna
SoTxBob said:
Ive known more than a handful of girls that self tip offline for CS bump... They do indeed write it off as an adv. budget. When you consider the potential income, assuming the plan works, making back 5 of your 8 cents per token isn't a bad adv. investment in yourself at all....

I've considered it a few times. It would be most beneficial for example if you haven't been online too much in the past 60 days and would like to bump your average up.

For example I worked out around christmas time that for me to have a 6/7k camscore I would have had to have been tipped 30k tokens at that point to make my hourly average go up enough to give me that kind of camscore. End of Jan that number was more like 20k tokens. Currently I would have to be tipped over 50k tokens for that.

For me to buy 30k tokens (assuming I have a larger token package) it would cost me around $2400/$2500. I would get back $1500 meaning it would cost me $1000. For this venture to have been worth it I would have had to have make 20,000 tokens extra in earnings that this camscore would hopefully have given me.
Whether I'd have made the money back from the extra publicity who knows? £600 wouldn't be that much to invest in your own business if you have the money, but it's a big risk. It's one I don't think I'll ever take, I'd rather invest that money in sex toys and equipment. But it is interesting looking into the possibility.

Reactions: bob and LadyLuna
@ OP

PB has been around long enough to know $2000 ain't gonna do jack shit and you should too.

Status
Not open for further replies.