AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Interesting music requests

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 21, 2020
Just curious about this as I’m into different kinds of music myself.

Models - what are some interesting music requests you’ve gotten? Unusual songs, songs with odd lyrics, music that was outside of the norm for your room/your type of show?

Members - are you drawn to, or away from, any type of music in particular? Or does it not matter?

Hoping this is a good, varied conversation since it’s all a matter of personal taste, in the end. For me, I’m pretty accepting of most music types. But I have to say that hard rock/metal in a model’s room grabs my attention more than other types.

Reactions: MarieElise
Member here.

LOUD music will make me leave a room pretty much immediately. I want to be able to hear the model, not simulate being next to a speaker in a nightclub.

The musical genre doesn't matter so much - I've got a fairly broad taste. Though I don't really feel comfortable listening to rap music with the n-word in the lyrics.

Just curious about this as I’m into different kinds of music myself.

Models - what are some interesting music requests you’ve gotten? Unusual songs, songs with odd lyrics, music that was outside of the norm for your room/your type of show?

Members - are you drawn to, or away from, any type of music in particular? Or does it not matter?

Hoping this is a good, varied conversation since it’s all a matter of personal taste, in the end. For me, I’m pretty accepting of most music types. But I have to say that hard rock/metal in a model’s room grabs my attention more than other types.
Lol, I don't dare say. Client Hoe privilege 😆
(All of my clients are paranoid stoners who think their wives are always watching their every move, so I never share anything potentially sensitive publically. Who knows, maybe their wives are always watching hahaha 🕵️‍♀️).

Angry Aslihan Guner GIF by Show TV

Last edited:
As a viewer, there's very little that would put me off about someone else's choice of music, as I have a wide range of tastes already and am always interested further.
Only thing I'd say is that I prefer when the music style and volume align with what's going on in the room.

Me too, except that it is more likely to drive me away :rofl: Or more to the point really heavy metal and rap especially the more misogynistic types. I do not find it sexy or erotic at all. But, as you say, that is just my taste.

(Oh and as an Australian who grew up with them, I really dislike AC/DC in a room :) )

I have discovered a number of new bands over the years in cam rooms, however. I enjoy "non-English" music a lot.

Reactions: Smoothie
Occasionally guys ask me to dance to songs I've never heard of before which is awkward as fuck for me because well...knowing a song well makes the dancing sexier.

I mostly play rock from soft to classic to Southern rock. Lots of alternative music as well because 90's kid, duh. :) If someone doesn't like my music, they know where their volume button is.

If someone doesn't like my music, they know where their volume button is.
Right? I crank obnoxious music purposefully, when I'm tired of wasting energy talking to cheap guys. As a privates model, they can hit the button and lose the music anytime. But some people were never gonna, so their loss, not mine 🤷‍♀️

It kind of reminds me of those guys who are like; "I wanna feel the vibe of the room and gET tO kNOW yOU fIRST."
Lol; no you don't, you want to; chat with me free, because you're too skint and entitled, to pay to get to know me. Plus you feel should only be paying for sexual actions. Lol, yeah. Fuck Off. Different for community rooms, but for private models, that's how it goes.

Right? I crank obnoxious music purposefully, when I'm tired of wasting energy talking to cheap guys. As a privates model, they can hit the button and lose the music anytime. But some people were never gonna so their loss, not mine 🤷‍♀️

It kind of reminds me of those guys who are like; "I wanna feel the vibe of the room and gET tO kNOW yOU fIRST."
Lol; no you don't, you want to; chat with me free, because you're too skint and entitled to pay to get to know me, and feel you should only be paying for sexual actions. Lol, yeah. Fuck Off. Different for community rooms, but for private models, that's how it goes.
Yep. I have several songs that are annoying as fuck that I play just to see who is paying attention and who isn't.

Since I've stopped allowing non-tippers to chat, my life is so much easier on cam but that's probably a different thread all of its own.

Yep. I have several songs that are annoying as fuck that I play just to see who is paying attention and who isn't.
"Come on Eileen" at top volume, is my personal fave 😆

When I stream I usually do have music on in the background, I just run it through my computer into my OBS. I don't like it to be overpowering, I keep it low and usually just put on some like lofi relaxing tunes. Easy listening, just to break the silence :)
I won't lie, it drives me insane when a model uses their phone for music. Run it through OBS PLEASE!

I also have a ton of ICP songs I can pull up when I want to get super crass about things.

I was about to start singing “Insaaane in the membraaane!” on this post. 😂 But then I said oops, that’s Cypress Hill…not Insane Clown Posse. Lol.

Maybe it will be a bit out of topic haha but i just reminded myself a day when men ( i liked him a lot, he was my regular and we had a lot of laugh, he was more for socialize then sex show). Anyway he was tipping a lot and his final request was: when you will cumming can you make pterodactile voice? xDDD I said this \i cant but i can make Axl Rose voice xXDDDD None of us of course finished because we were too distracted with laughing.

Right? I crank obnoxious music purposefully, when I'm tired of wasting energy talking to cheap guys. As a privates model, they can hit the button and lose the music anytime. But some people were never gonna, so their loss, not mine 🤷‍♀️

Lol; no you don't, you want to; chat with me free, because you're too skint and entitled, to pay to get to know me. Plus you feel should only be paying for sexual actions. Lol, yeah. Fuck Off. Different for community rooms, but for private models, that's how it goes.
I hate when guys say can I get to know you first. I tell them I only let real men get to know me. And those men buy shows lol

It’s a give away phrase for cheap entitled assholes. Every single time, what that really means is: I want a 45 minute show, but I’m gonna sit here and blab to your persona for 30 mins in free chat, making sure no other guy (who’s actually ready) gets a show, then if you’re lucky I will pay for 15, where we actually do something. Lol, yeah, fuck off 🤭

Dancing full energy to "Freebird" was always a crowd favorite since it's so long and changes tempo so much. It was a challenge I excelled at.

I play lot of 'hits of the 70s, 80s, and 90s' compliations as an older person myself, stuff I'd play to a 'general crowd' mostly - especially like strong women rockers like Pat Benatar, Heart, etc. :D

I use my record collection as part of my backdrop/hide clutter on shelves and it always brings some good music suggestions and convo to me. I've also got "change song" on my tip menu, it's fun when people get into it.

Reactions: Brit and Smoothie
I usually play chill music with soft, sensual vocals. Think Alina Baraz, Portishead, Cashforgold, Tanerelle - music like that. Occasionally I let people tip to choose a song and on one of these occasions, someone tipped me to dance to this:

Never heard the song before, but I grabbed my dildo and did my best!

Reactions: rockin_rod
Member here.

LOUD music will make me leave a room pretty much immediately. I want to be able to hear the model, not simulate being next to a speaker in a nightclub.

The musical genre doesn't matter so much - I've got a fairly broad taste. Though I don't really feel comfortable listening to rap music with the n-word in the lyrics.

Loud music is one thing, but if you want to go pvt with the model and she has a loud song/playlist where it's a boy band, for example, it is very offputting. As a man, I can't enjoy a woman while listening to men singing - but maybe that's a "me issue" I don't know haha

Someone sent this in a tip note yesterday to me:
"jerking to the Monkees..lol..something SERIOUSLY wrong with that..lol"

Well, that's not really the nature of my show so that's a you problem dude.