AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I'm trying to think of a way to get this to work:

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been talking to a few other girls that play PC games (mainly League of Legends) and I am trying to find a way to get 5 girls and 5 customers to play together. So, just a fun little Girls vs Guys game on cam. The girls would obviously cam/stream while doing so, so there would be a buy-in rate for the guys to play with us.

What would be the best way to go about this, and also, it is a terrible idea?

I can only think either...a paypal(yuck) buy in with Tinychat, or skyprivate, but thats per minute and would get hella expensive since the matches last 35 minutes or so (20 minimum, unless its a total stomp.) Twitch doesnt allow nudity, so thats kind of a no go.

Any suggestions on how to do this?

Reactions: ACFFAN69
Yes! I actually was a gamecrush model. The site was awesome in the beginning, but flopped hard once they stopped paying the models.

Im not looking for a long term thing, though. More of a one time/once a month, etc special.

I've seen a model play video games in front of a green screen, so you could see her being sexy while watching her play in the background, it was great and a nice niche fetish. I'm not sure how profitable it was though, because it took away attention from the room.

For league of legends, you could have the highest tipper during the current game be invited as your teammate in the next game. You could also have mini countdowns so that if you got 500 tokens last game, then you play the following game naked, 350 you play topless, 200 you play in your bra and panties, etc. I guess you would have to make it the game following the next though, as the high tipper won't be able to actually watch you play and thus experience what he tipped for.

With a game as popular as league, and the suspicion that I think many members would love to show off how good they are at it in front of the model and a wide audience, I think it could be highly popular.

I don't know if it would work, just a thought. I think it would be a lot of fun!

I think the best option would be to do it on twitch, then offer "privates" via skype/tinychat for nudity shows, but if you do go another route:

The model I'm mentioning was on MFC. I'm far from an expert on cam sites and the style of camming they provide, but from what I've read MFC (myfreecams.com) is the most "social" and "community" based, so I'd assume that is the best one.

When I gave my suggestions though I was assuming you were already a model with a fanbase/following. Based on what I've read, starting with this plan might be a very difficult idea, specifically on MFC which makes use of a camscore rating, which makes or breaks models. Camscore is basically a rating which gives a model a numerical value based on dollars made per hour. The list of models that members see are then sorted based on camscore. So models with a low camscore go unnoticed unless something sets them apart from the pack.

New models get tagged with a "new model" status (for a week?). Viewers of MFC will flock to models with this status. Therefore, a models first experiences camming will often decide how profitable it will be for them. It is very hard to dig your camscore back from the grave when it is low, although a few models here have. Therefore, it is generally advised to start on a site other them MFC to make sure you have all the "kinks" worked out, be them social or technical. You might want to try just regular camming on a different site for a bit, before you jump into MFC with your niche fetish of gaming.

I'm guessing you can get a lot of technical tips in the model forum:
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewt ... =24&t=1696 (how to get model status)

I suppose it depends if you are looking for a profitable career, or to just play, have fun and make money as a hobby. If the latter none of this matters, and I'd just try MFC or Twitch and see what happens. If you want to make this a job though, I would do a lot of research first.

I think girls gaming on MFC nude is a niche fetish that is very underrepresented on MFC. Hopefully not for a good reason. I'm curious to see where your road takes you.

I feel somewhat silly providing you any more advice, having no experience camming, so I would also take my advice with a grain of sand.

Edit: Here is a thread discussing the adult camming sites, and benefits of each:
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewt ... 15&t=15320

A thought, if the live options aren't working out, you can invite a high tipper to play with you nude, and then release a video of you playing for free for the player, and for a small fee for anyone else. There's also skype, which my boyfriend uses to chat with friends while playing league.

For US customers, SquareCash is a great option I've found. No charges that I've found yet and the money is there instantly.

Reactions: ACFFAN69
Considering you want to do League, and to play games together you have to be on the same server, you can easily do payment via Giftrocket because almost ALL of the guys playing will be USA because they're on the NA server. Canadians will pose a problem, though.

And you could have all the girls on Skype together in a video call then stream the screen capture of all the videos on Twitch, but of course you couldn't do any sort of nudity.

Reactions: BaneAndIvy
Autumn_LoL said:
Considering you want to do League, and to play games together you have to be on the same server, you can easily do payment via Giftrocket because almost ALL of the guys playing will be USA because they're on the NA server. Canadians will pose a problem, though.

And you could have all the girls on Skype together in a video call then stream the screen capture of all the videos on Twitch, but of course you couldn't do any sort of nudity.
Ah thank you. You seem to understand best what I am talking about Twitch has the no nudity, yes.

Thats why I was thinking Tinychat, since you can have..10 people camming at once, if I remember correctly. Though, I double people will be playing and watching the cams at the same time. Maybe have a buy-in to play, and then have a passworded room for people that want to watch the girls playing nude? Selling tickets or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.