AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

If people are going to act like this...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wonder if this loser knows offline tips count double for camscores?? hmm...well i'd go right out and get a goodie from a vending machine. i LOVE those things but roomie never lets me have change because he knows i'd buy them constantly :( our egg machines are only 25 or 50 cents here.

Well I know it wasn't me, cos "over-ran" bugs the shit outta me. It should be overran and in this case, overrun.

This is an automated message from the server. Anonymous tipped you with 20 tokens while you were offline.Anonymous also left this message with the tip: You are a fucking cunt for letting a troll on your site. I hope it becomes over-ran with trolls, and maybe they can replace the friends you lost.
on behalf of the human race i would like to apologise for being associated with this lowlife.

SirLes said:
Cunts are useful, they hold water and smell good. The tipper must be an ankle, 3 feet lower that a cunt.
thankyou sirles, i have just found my new favourite insult.

and on the subject of sweet prices in days gone by, i can remember getting a can of coke and a marathon bar for less than 50p. gods i feel old now

Fenix001 said:
This is an automated message from the server. Anonymous tipped you with 20 tokens while you were offline.Anonymous also left this message with the tip: You are a fucking cunt for letting a troll on your site. I hope it becomes over-ran with trolls, and maybe they can replace the friends you lost.
on behalf of the human race i would like to apologise for being associated with this lowlife.

SirLes said:
Cunts are useful, they hold water and smell good. The tipper must be an ankle, 3 feet lower that a cunt.
thankyou sirles, i have just found my new favourite insult.

and on the subject of sweet prices in days gone by, i can remember getting a can of coke and a marathon bar for less than 50p. gods i feel old now

You mean a snickers? I really hate when you OAP's call things the wrong name just because they were called something else 50 years ago, pfft. :snooty:

I don't know why people always have to go too far. I'm sorry that people have to act this way and be mean to you. People have sent me rude messages in tip notes before too. It's like they think they are being special in the way they are delivering the message. Instead it just seems like these people have way too much time and no life to be concerned about.

There's a difference between having a debate and being malicious.

Jupiter551 said:
Well I know it wasn't me, cos "over-ran" bugs the shit outta me. It should be overran and in this case, overrun.
I didn't think for a moment it was you. :)
Felicity said:
People have sent me rude messages in tip notes before too. It's like they think they are being special in the way they are delivering the message.
I think in this case it was just their the only way to be completely anonymous (i.e. cowardly) about it and I'm sure they are proud that I'm wondering who it is. They could have tipped 6 tokens to make it anonymous, but I appreciate the extra 14.

Reactions: AngelicTease
Well in the extremely unlikely event that you ever receive an anonymous douchebag message from me, I will struggle to not make the tip 13 which would cast the light square on me or 33 which would at least put me higher on the suspect list. :p

P.S. Anyone who plans on framing me, I thank you for tipping Amber in my honor. :D

What a low act, why so get so mad at a troll that you need to abuse one of the nicest people on the internet? Sorry no clever image to complete this post, but harden the fuck up you lowlife.

The friends you are losing? I believe this thread illustrates otherwise. I am sorry Amber. It is one thing to be called hateful things by random assholes on the internet, but when someone you once considered a friend calls you a cunt it hurts!

Whilst it is clearly annoying to have one wanker (no aplogies for using a typically British insult) looking to create a mini shitstorm, it is pleasing to feel the love come out from friends. The interweb gives freedom to morons (sadly) but it gladdens the heart more often than it pisses you off.

Saying that, if you find out that the perpetrator is in the UK, just give me the nod. I know some people........... :)

LaylaAnn said:
The friends you are losing? I believe this thread illustrates otherwise. I am sorry Amber. It is one thing to be called hateful things by random assholes on the internet, but when someone you once considered a friend calls you a cunt it hurts!

Again, unless it is proven to be a friend, this sort of assumption can be damaging (Maybe I am missing something and it is known who it is).
Furthermore, as said, it is incredibly easy for unknown parties to manipulate the opinion of the masses through some mis-direction, and cause upset.

I'll say it out loud to give a clear, and unsubtle, alternative. The tip came from strokin - with the intention to cause issues. How's that for an alternative?

Maybe it has been cleared who did it - but if not, then from this quote from (awful) Under Siege 2 should be heeded.

"assumption is the mother of all fuck ups".

Just like I suspect nyan is strokin, but people shouldn't assume it is ;)

Zoomer said:
Just like I suspect nyan is strokin, but people shouldn't assume it is ;)

have to say, the same thought did flash across my mind as well.

Fenix001 said:
have to say, the same thought did flash across my mind as well.

Oh so you guys clicked the thread he made thinking "oh strokin's made another account" too?

Pervs_INC said:
Theres a trend recently it seams, I was in TroubleX`s room the night and a douche came in started insulting her for absolutely no reason then left, it`s just not necessary :angry4: .

Yeah, I actually got two guys doing that last night. (that I know of, mute is awesome :thumbleft: ) I actually thought I'd be upset if that happened, especially on my first night, but it actually made me laugh at how pathetic their insults were. Then the guys who were enjoying themselves pounced on them and made me laugh some more.

Some people have such pathetic lives if the only way they can feel good is to be a complete ass.

PrincessXina said:
Some people have such pathetic lives if the only way they can feel good is to be a complete ass.
I've never understood this mentality, online or off.

PrincessXina said:
Pervs_INC said:
Theres a trend recently it seams, I was in TroubleX`s room the night and a douche came in started insulting her for absolutely no reason then left, it`s just not necessary :angry4: .

Yeah, I actually got two guys doing that last night. (that I know of, mute is awesome :thumbleft: ) I actually thought I'd be upset if that happened, especially on my first night, but it actually made me laugh at how pathetic their insults were. Then the guys who were enjoying themselves pounced on them and made me laugh some more.

it's a domination/humiliation fetish. there are a lot of guys who get off on feeling powerful and in control and usually the only way these guys can do it is by name calling and bullying. it's sad. they say these guys end up this way because of a testosterone balance and that is usually effects guys in ceo/manager type positions. in the end it's all just a power thing. when guys try to do that to me i either tell them to 1) take me private and do it there, 2)stfu and gtfo or 3) do it without paying or in private and without my permission and see how it feels when the table gets turned. being subtely sneaky/coniving and humiliating them without outright doing it is awesome because then they apologize.

I feel old for how tired I am after walking laps around the mall and to numerous stores around town today. I'm celebrating with some Vodka and fizzy cranberry juice. BTW: Did you know how much sugar is in juice? Holy cowbells.

juice can be rather sketchy when it comes to sugar content - fruit in general has a lot of natural sugar which will up the amount listed on the nutrient thingy. i always look at the ingredients to see if theres a lot of added sugar, id rather have natural than added. (LOL, i love how i completely got off topic here, i blame you for the BTW, haha)

Zoomer said:
Again, unless it is proven to be a friend, this sort of assumption can be damaging (Maybe I am missing something and it is known who it is).
Furthermore, as said, it is incredibly easy for unknown parties to manipulate the opinion of the masses through some mis-direction, and cause upset.

I'll say it out loud to give a clear, and unsubtle, alternative. The tip came from strokin - with the intention to cause issues. How's that for an alternative?

Seconded, first thing that crossed my mind after how fucked up and cowardly the anonymous message was, is that it could have very easily been a false flag .

Not saying it was, but it absolutely could have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.