AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

If people are going to act like this...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A little pissed at the implication I'm involved in this.

No, I left because the site is over run with troll threads and troll posts.

I did not offline tip you nasty comments, anyone who thinks I did that can go fuck themselves and die.

Jebbaz said:

I did not offline tip you nasty comments, anyone who thinks I did that can go fuck themselves and die.
Ok thanks for clearing that up. You had (by far) the most dramatic response to it, so it was natural to jump to that conclusion. Welcome back. Hope you had a nice vacation away from this awful place. :)

Reactions: AngelicTease
Jebbaz said:

lol

AmberCutie said:
Jebbaz said:

Ok thanks for clearing that up. You had (by far) the most dramatic response to it, so it was natural to jump to that conclusion. Welcome back. Hope you had a nice vacation away from this awful place. :)
Thanks for the welcome back, and I admit I'm very adverse to the presence of trolls.

Jebbaz said:

:violin:

Jebbaz said:

actually, i never thought it was jebbaz or any other of amber's regulars. (unless it was pre-arranged. but i don't think so)

this is pure bullshit, amber has provided a great environment for people to converse, models to learn how to be better at their jobs and members to learn how to use mfc better. and someone had to be all passive aggressive because they cant deal with trolling. best not to use the internet ever anywhere especially forums if you cant deal with trolls. besides why get angry about trolls? some kid in his moms basement with an unfortunate amount of bacne just doesn't phase me anymore.... i used to get angry at trolls before i figured out how much im winning at life compared to them.

LaLaLand_xD said:
AmberCutie said:
Skulliee said:
I love those egg machine things.
I get excited about them like I'm a little girl again. It's great to still have silly little fun things in life that make you giggle.

I love them too, but at 21 years of age I feel old looking at how the prices have gone up. I remember just using a quarter or getting a whole big handful of candies for fifty cent.

...I feel old...might celebrate this with some wine or a lot.

it makes me sad that inflation has effected children's toys as well...pretty soon allowance isn't going to cut it. "you want skittles Timmy? well you're just going to have to get a bank loan then son."

Status
Not open for further replies.