AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I know this sounds a bit weird; but I think I might be in Love with a Member guys???????

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

MarieElise

Cam Model
Dec 19, 2019
Twitter Username
@EliMarie717
MFC Username
EliMarie
Streamate Username
MarieElise
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/328205/EliMarie717/
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/92217/marie717
Hey Guys I have a Model problem. I really need to know your guys perspective on this; because it's totally doing my head in! Like... do you guys think, it's actually possible, that maybe...a member might actually start to care about a model? Like, for real, outside of Roleplay, LARPing, Masturbation Addiction, Obsessive Escapism, and just plain old being a total 24/7 Rabid Pervert?

If a member did, perhaps, sometimes begin to actually really care for a model; what would be some of the signs? Like, does that mean he'd do a show without taking his dick out even once? Or would him putting his dick away, actually be more of a bad sign? Like maybe he's just into it for the Parasocial aspect, and not actually anything more?

I don't know; I've been up for 17 days and nights, writing poetry with one hand, and masturbating non-stop with the other. I think it might be love with a member? Right guys? But does he love me back?

Can you all detail specifically exactly what signs would show if he was in it just for the Parasocial vs. the long haul?
And how I'd know if RamRodRomeo9inch6969MoneyWads was just in it for "other reasons"?

Hey Guys I have a Model problem. I really need to know your guys perspective on this; because it's totally doing my head in! Like... do you guys think, it's actually possible, that maybe...a member might actually start to care about a model? Like, for real, outside of Roleplay, LARPing, Masturbation Addiction, Obsessive Escapism, and just plain old being a total 24/7 Rabid Pervert?

If a member did, perhaps, sometimes begin to actually really care for a model; what would be some of the signs? Like, does that mean he'd do a show without taking his dick out even once? Or would him putting his dick away, actually be more of a bad sign? Like maybe he's just into it for the Parasocial aspect, and not actually anything more?

I don't know; I've been up for 17 days and nights, writing poetry with one hand, and masturbating non-stop with the other. I think it might be love with a member? Right guys? But does he love me back?

Can you all detail specifically exactly what signs would show if he was in it just for the Parasocial vs. the long haul?
And how I'd know if RamRodRomeo9inch6969MoneyWads was just in it for "other reasons"?

What gives this away as a joke post, more than anything else:

It’s not nearly long enough. :)

you should get "RamRodRomeo9inch6969MoneyWads" tattooed on your back! that way he knows you are seriously in love with him.

I saw the thread title, and then I saw that it’s you, Marie. And I started cracking up laughing like OMG, my girl’s got jokes! :giggle:

50 cent laughing GIF

Please be careful falling in love with members, I had this happen to me so many times when I thought we were going to get married, buy a house, etc. but then it turned out he was just using me!

He even said he'd buy plane tickets to come meet me and my family.

I thought because he sent $20 sometimes he was legit.

DON'T GET SCAMMED BABE!!!!!!

Please be careful falling in love with members, I had this happen to me so many times when I thought we were going to get married, buy a house, etc. but then it turned out he was just using me!

He even said he'd buy plane tickets to come meet me and my family.

I thought because he sent $20 sometimes he was legit.

DON'T GET SCAMMED BABE!!!!!!
Omg thank you. That's my fear.

He said he lives with this lady who already calls herself "his wife" but he can't remember who she is, and how she got there. I mean: this is totally normal, right? I should just go ahead pack my shit, turn up on his doorstep in a Limo, with my new back tattoo (@AudriTwo thank you for the hot idea btw), and I'm sure all will be fine 😆 😄I'm sure the 3 of us'll get on like a house on fire 😆😆😆

The user name gives it away.... we all know that any serious man on a cam site has a 16 inch penis; so you need to wait for Mr RamRodRomeo16inch6969MoneyWads to show up. THEN get the back tattoo.

He said he lives with this lady who already calls herself "his wife" but he can't remember who she is, and how she got there.
That line had me rolling... can't remember who she is, and how she got there. 😂😂

Oh wow, here we go, okay this is probably not real, I know it can feel like it sometimes, but the sites are just for entertainment purposes!! even if you write together offline it's not real, there's always a super small chance of course, but I would not count on it, please do not put too much into it and do not put yourself at risk!! if you are in any wa... WAIT THIS IS A JOKE!?!?!

;P okay, seriously, I read the title and thought, what the actual fuck is going on, this is opposite day? xD but good one Marie

Oh wow, here we go, okay this is probably not real, I know it can feel like it sometimes, but the sites are just for entertainment purposes!! even if you write together offline it's not real, there's always a super small chance of course, but I would not count on it, please do not put too much into it and do not put yourself at risk!! if you are in any wa... WAIT THIS IS A JOKE!?!?!

;P okay, seriously, I read the title and thought, what the actual fuck is going on, this is opposite day? xD but good one Marie
I laid it down and Marie picked it up and ran it in for a touchdown. I'm still chuckling.

I did actually have a camgirl asking for advice as her mod about falling for a user and wanted my advice, I started panicking thinking she was meaning me 😅, turned out it was just some other user that lived in her country (don't know what happened but did warn her)

Seriously though, hope u do realise some of us do care about the models we visit, not romantic sense just in a friendly way like we would if we regularly saw someone in the street in the real world.

Seriously though, hope u do realise some of us do care about the models we visit, not romantic sense just in a friendly way like we would if we regularly saw someone in the street in the real world.
I can vouch for this. My guys were all congratulatory and relieved when my skin biopsies came back as clean margins with no funkiness. It was really nice to feel cared for even though I never have and never will meet them in the meat space of life.

Yes I realize too. It's one of the factors in how I organize my Regs and prioritize them in my mind. The more human, warm people (who I have a little emotional connection with), come first. There are a lot of caring, kind people out there.

The people who never show me that side of themselves, become way lower priorities.

Last edited:
Reactions: MarieElise and Maxi
Just a suggestion, but you could try telling him not to tip you for a few months. If he keeps communicating with you outside of the page then you know it's for real.

Reactions: Miss A
Probably a 13 or 14 character limit.
and Thank God for that! 😆

There were a ton of trolls in my room last night, after I posted this thread. And they were putting some very "interesting" sentences together, or trying to, but the SM character limit cut them off 😆
I should have taken some pics to share and make you guys laugh, but I had to focus on $$ because I'm about to take a vacay, and a bit of time off.

Last edited: