AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How about a list of models and sites who scam .

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
It was more going from shy to doing that act haha (Also, I didn't ask for it, she offered it haha)
People can do what they want, but I am not sending anyone a 10,000 token pre-private tip the first time I meet them.

Also, I need to make a reminder never to get into an argument with @Marceline
I don't think it would end well for me.
I don't know what your background is, but damn! You can write haha
Numbers are my friend, not words.

It’s just a lot sexier to say “I’m so shy, hehe” rather than saying “It needs to be worth my while, because my pussy and butthole will probably be hurting and out of commission for a day or so” hahaha. I don’t think most members would want to hear the truth of the latter. Totally fair to not want to pay that, though. It’s your money and your right to spend it however you want.

And hahahaha! I was the captain of my mock trial team back in high school and went to college for a bit with the aspiration of eventually going to law school and becoming a criminal defense lawyer. I also watch a loooot of court room dramas/ documentaries. I just love constructive debates and thinking critically about different subjects. Plus, I’ve been writing short stories on and off for a very long time.

Ok, if the menu price was 100 tokens and I paid 1000? consensus is that generally, you should not expect to get banned after tipping?

I already gave a pretty straightforward response about this. If you’re being cool and there was an agreement to do a certain act and then you get banned simply because the model had no intention of ever doing it, that’s not okay. If you tipped and then start acting like a butt, then the model is not in the wrong if she decides to ban you. Doesn’t matter if you tipped 1 token or a million.

And let’s be real, most models aren’t doing this. It makes no sense from a business/financial standpoint to ban someone who is willing to tip 10x the amount of an act for no reason. If a model does do this, I can assure you there’s thousands of other models who would be happy to have you as a regular (assuming nothing was said or done to upset the model or make her uncomfortable).

I'm talking about only a room ban after tipping or joining fanclub, and later getting banned as a fanclub user.
Ok. Just because you're a fan club member does not preclude you from ever being banned. But I think you're not explaining this well or leaving out details.

I permanently banned someone, he created a new account, hung out as a grey and I knew it was him by the user name he picked. I gave him special permission to chat as a grey, he felt some type of way about it and bought tokens. He tipped me and no automatic ban happened...

I mean you guys realize CB has a 5 second auto delay in the feed, right? Whatever you see on screen happened 5 seconds before you saw it happen on your end.

Reactions: Iluvablow69
It’s just a lot sexier to say “I’m so shy, hehe” rather than saying “It needs to be worth my while, because my pussy and butthole will probably be hurting and out of commission for a day or so” hahaha. I don’t think most members would want to hear the truth of the latter. Totally fair to not want to pay that, though. It’s your money and your right to spend it however you want.
I kinda get your point (I fully get your point, I'm just not ready to admit it yet).

And hahahaha! I was the captain of my mock trial team back in high school and went to college for a bit with the aspiration of eventually going to law school and becoming a criminal defense lawyer. I also watch a loooot of court room dramas/ documentaries. I just love constructive debates and thinking critically about different subjects. Plus, I’ve been writing short stories on and off for a very long time.
😬
Yup...defo staying away from debates against you

Also, I didn't mean to talk trash about models when I posted than screenshot of a message exchange. I just found it funny. I didn't lose any sleep over that exchange and I am sure the model didn't either haha
Like anything/anywhere, there's always a minority of bad ones.

I have already learnt things from you all, and I haven't even been here a week yet haha
So thanks :D :D :D

Why are any of your personal gripes and past experiences relevant here? To this thread? When we already said we are over it. If you want extra unpaid attention from cam models in our off time, be amusing, entertaining or helpful. Don't be endless drains, and whiners.
So true, and it adds something that this thread was started by someone who clearly wanted to start trouble/was bitter about a ban, and who also demanded his account be deleted. 😄

So true, and it adds something that this thread was started by someone who clearly wanted to start trouble/was bitter about a ban, and who also demanded his account be deleted. 😄
this dude is hilarious. his first post was him baiting to be deleted. prophecy fulfilled i guess.

this dude is hilarious. his first post was him baiting to be deleted. prophecy fulfilled i guess.
I assumed he completely missed the notification that his post wouldn't be published until a moderator approved it and assumed it got deleted.

What about models asking for cash? But they all know that as long as they give a big sob story most western guys would help. I jave seen this with a studio in santander, I thought having the monitor in the room was ment to stop it. But after the guy left, in public chat their are saying if only you kept it going another week he was sending you the iPhone 16 pro max

I know that the studios and page take a big slice of what's given. Bit this behaviour is getting more more prevalent.

I jave seen this with a studio in santander, I thought having the monitor in the room was ment to stop it. But after the guy left, in public chat their are saying if only you kept it going another week he was sending you the iPhone 16 pro max

Monitors are like....coworkers to the model sometimes even models themselves. They don't necessarily follow the rules imposed by the studio boss 100% and many times the studio boss doesn't spend a lot of time on site.

There's no guarantee the boss cares either but saying that in public chat might land the monitor in trouble if the studio boss ever exports the monitor accounts chat history.

What about models asking for cash? But they all know that as long as they give a big sob story most western guys would help. I jave seen this with a studio in santander, I thought having the monitor in the room was ment to stop it. But after the guy left, in public chat their are saying if only you kept it going another week he was sending you the iPhone 16 pro max

I know that the studios and page take a big slice of what's given. Bit this behaviour is getting more more prevalent.

season 1 episode 13 GIF by mom

Reactions: Maxi