AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Funny Member/Model Names

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nzhere said:
AdmniLeo now comes up as pussy_gold
I didn't think to add her to my friends list to track what she changed it to. Darnit. :lol:
AmberCutie said:
nzhere said:
AdmniLeo now comes up as pussy_gold
I can't pull up a profile for that either.

Her name is whispered on the wind. She is MFC's own...Ninja Camgirl!

Attachments

• sexy-black-faux-leather-ninja-costume.jpg
    sexy-black-faux-leather-ninja-costume.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 553
A member on Streamate with the name JamieLannistersMissingHand.

sexyvanessa4u said:
I've seen a member on Chaturbate with the name i_eat_tasty_foot_peelings and male models named myhairychest and hansolo.

I'm sorry but I think I just vommed all over the world.

Well, I guess if a models name is going to make someone LOL this would be it. Literally.

Attachments

• Screenshot - 8_25_2013 , 6_44_09 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 8_25_2013 , 6_44_09 PM.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 293
Chloe Lamb has changed her name to Chlobias Funke, which makes me chuckle every time I see it. Ashe Maree was briefly calling herself Dat Ashe, which had the same effect on me.

Reactions: LadyLuna

Attachments

• vva.jpg
    vva.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 121
My screen cuts off model names with amusing results sometimes: DreamofAnali turned into DreamofAnal (which probably got her a more specific clientele than she maybe wanted), and Amazing Dream turned into Amazing Drear.

I think Amazing Drear's motto would be something like "Every day is Talk like Eeyore Day" :-D

Reactions: AngelicTease
Status
Not open for further replies.