AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Funny Member/Model Names

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe, Gingers name is awesome today.

Attachments

• Godzillz_Clit.jpg
    Godzillz_Clit.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 492
rexcode said:
Jessi said:
There was a guy who came in my room for a few days...kind of one of those sarcastic-but-friendly trolls. Anyway, his name was spelt in such a way that to say it out loud would sound like "n*gg*rs" and he'd tip me, Id say thanks and he'd be all like HEY AREN'T YOU GOING TO SAY THANK YOU _________" :woops:

Not funny at all!

But "Mom&Dad" always makes me laugh. :lol:

I had a guy like that and he got off on being called BigN***erDick and I said I am sorry I just can't say that. I forget his exact screen name probably that

Also I have someone who comes in my chat called SavannahsDad. Kind of funny bc my dad is clueless about internet. Come to think of it when I say Hi Dad and we joke around I hope I don't get in trouble for it....seems like the incest rule is being highly enforced even if you are just joking

Reactions: AngelicTease
I have a semi-reg called ComeHonour. It took me way longer than I want to admit to realize the pun.

I miss my old premium name SlutKitty.

It was fun tipping the girlies and having them giggle at my name.

AmberCutie said:
I would like to remind people who rename or create fun and funny usernames: Capital letters are your friend. Use them if there are supposed to be multiple words in the name.

It really helps with pronunciation.

suchacoolguy / SuchACoolGuy

^^blends together ^^easier to read

Exactly! Sometimes I need to take a moment to examine an all-in-lowercase-name to break it apart... occasionally I butcher it to all hell but that can be pretty freaking funny... or annoying.

AedanRayne said:
AmberCutie said:
I would like to remind people who rename or create fun and funny usernames: Capital letters are your friend. Use them if there are supposed to be multiple words in the name.

It really helps with pronunciation.

suchacoolguy / SuchACoolGuy

^^blends together ^^easier to read

Exactly! Sometimes I need to take a moment to examine an all-in-lowercase-name to break it apart... occasionally I butcher it to all hell but that can be pretty freaking funny... or annoying.

I love it when a model butchers an obnoxious name. I kind of hope it's on purpose. For example, it gives me a happy if "agiantcock" gets called "aggie."

Lately I have been refusing to try to pronounce any username that doesn't have any/enough vowels in it.

That's just ridiculousness.

AmberCutie said:
Lately I have been refusing to try to pronounce any username that doesn't have any/enough vowels in it.

That's just ridiculousness.
I think any names that are excessively consonant-laden should be pronounced like the Bronx cheer. :)

HarmlessSquirrel said:
I love it when a model butchers an obnoxious name. I kind of hope it's on purpose. For example, it gives me a happy if "agiantcock" gets called "aggie."

"agi ant cock?"

hehehe Amber thought my perv name was cool beans enough to post here :p my member name is TRexSaysRAWR ;) Not going to lie, kinda making my day Amber likes it so much :D I choose wellll, myessss.

Nordling said:
lol agi ant cock... a double insult: not only does he have a presumably tiny "ant penis" but he's an AGGIE--a student from Texas A&M! Oh! The shame!

:)

Haha, I remember growing up we didn't start jokes with, "A brunette, a redhead, and a blonde..." we started with, "A Longhorn, a Raider, and an Aggie..." :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.