AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favourite songs - one per post please

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just heard this on the Finale of House,

Beautiful song, such a poignant song

mynameisbob84,
This is for you. (my most favorite song ever)
Thought you could use a little sweet ass Texas Rock, from am amazing band... Heartless Bastards...
Hope you enjoy...

Hold Your Head High...

If you ever get the opportunity to see this band live... Seize it... phenomenal!

One of my all time favs..

Started listening to Dr. Dog...

anyone familiar with him?

I love this video... got to love Geriatric RollerSkate parties...
Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Michael_G said:

Absolutely love this. :-D

She is lovely...
I think she sounds a little like stevie nicks.

Which I will just have to post up some Fleetwood Mac love while I am here.

When I was young my family and I drove to florida from texas in a tiny little car and my pops played this album not stop.....pretty much the whole way... (well Fleetwood and Crosby Stills and Nash) :)
Fond childhood memories...

Reactions: gigolo_joe
LeenaLiberty said:
mynameisbob84,
This is for you. (my most favorite song ever)
Thought you could use a little sweet ass Texas Rock, from am amazing band... Heartless Bastards...
Hope you enjoy...

Hold Your Head High...

If you ever get the opportunity to see this band live... Seize it... phenomenal!

I like it, bb :-D I'd not heard of them before either, so discovering new music is always welcome.
And as a cultural exchange, I present to you MY most favourite song ever (though you've probably already heard it)

mynameisbob84 said:
I like it, bb :-D I'd not heard of them before either, so discovering new music is always welcome.
And as a cultural exchange, I present to you MY most favourite song ever (though you've probably already heard it)

Bob, you've got to be the biggest Springstein fan known to man, I believe... :)
Good Stuff....

This song just makes me happy and arouses a desire to boogie....

Haven't seen any John Hiatt on here (although, to be honest, I haven't gone through every page).

Love this one.......

One more from John Hiatt

Reactions: LeenaLiberty

:thumbleft:

Daryl Hall has got such a soulful voice!

Major props to anyone who can tell me what movie this song is from!

Reactions: LeenaLiberty
Ah fookin' love this song...

Also, it just happens to be my Song of the Day for today. Check the link in my signature daily if you want for a new Song of the Day! (and thus concludes the shameless self-promotion contained within this post :))

I can't help thinking of a certain MFC girl every time I hear this, one of my favourite songs :D

Status
Not open for further replies.