AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Entering the exit hole (a frank discussion)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 3, 2011
Cornwall, Ontario
I'll start this by being blunt - anal turns me on, extremely. I like how it looks, the warmup before penetration, the taboo aspect of it. However, I'm not into scat/poopsex so it has nothing to do with that. In fact, poop grosses me out so much that I won't own a dog because I'll have to clean up after it.

I'd like this thread to be an adult conversation on the topic. I know some models on MFC who love anal, some will only do it in group/private, while others dictate in their profiles "I don't do anal, don't even ask."

What are your thoughts on pleasuring/getting pleasure from the forbidden passage?

If you don't want to find poop, don't go knocking on poop's door. Poop isn't out of place during anal play; you are.

Unless you have the golden rectum of the gods and your turds are extremely clean, anal play always involves poop at some point. Either you're going to have to enema beforehand, or you're going to get poop on your toy and/or a bunch of santorum everywhere.

I'm totally going to echo Bawksy on this one. I don't mind anal, but the process of getting ready for it is extremely annoying. Since it involves ass, I don't like the risk of having shit on cam. :) There, blunt. Those who like anal tend to forget about that aspect and then freak out when it happens. Well, it's part of life it does happen. Anal is a special occassion only kinda thing in my house.

Reactions: Eva_ChangeN
First: hehehehehehehehehehehepoophehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

There is something to be said about that tight ring getting pushed open and dragging over some hungry meat. That is fucking poetic. Poop does suck and ass to mouth is simply out of the question for me. I have been on/off with anal since fingers don't normally get me off and my anus likes to be, well, an asshole sometimes. Glass toys are the narwhals balls for me and lately I've been having some body-rocking orgasms. So...yeah. Getting pleasure from the danger zone is a-okay!

I'll agree and disagree with Bawksy. The rectum doesn't hold feces on healthy people with decent diets. People who are regular can plan anal play and sex for time around when they usually visit that great porcelain throne. If you feel like you have to go, then shit is moving down and it's gonna get real dirty real quick. I don't mean to say that there isn't a chance there may be a little ocher nugget tucked away in the crevice of his/her crack, but if the person has a decent diet and the timing is right, there shouldn't be a problem.
As for enemas, don't use a large one; use a fleet. A larger enema will push water up into the colon and make a mudslide, without the Kahlua (blunt enough?). A smaller fleet with wash out the rectum without killin' 'em. (any one?)

As for me and anal play? I share the thoughts of the OP. It gets me goin'! The woman doesn't mind some anal play- even enjoys it more than she admits, but she isn't too keen on anal sex. She still has trouble getting past the fact that shit comes from there. So I like to play "ass-fingers." Yes, I attack her with my finger after playing with her butthole. I always make sure it's clean. I do enjoy the analingus quite a bit as well. But only after a shower. And never in the dark.

I have a mental picture of launching a fleet up someone's ass but admittedly, I don't know shit about enemas (pun intended)

Reactions: lordmagellan
Any anal douching would be just a huge turn off for me. I'll just fuck it when I think it's completely empty, but accept that my body has other intentions for it.

Anal is probably like feet and nipples; some people's brains are just wired wrong.

I LOVE ANAL! I like anal sex and anal play more than licking but whatever that is just me.

I actually had anal sex before regular sex, haha. I honestly have never "gotten prepared" for it with enemas or anything.. I would be like "Okay I want to be fucked in the ass now" and get it done and I have never had any poop accidents and I have done anal A LOT, so maybe I am just lucky. :)

For me, anal is... tickly when done right, hurty when done wrong.

To get tickly with a toy, lube is required. It's hard to get tickly with a real dick, because I get all tense about the idea that I might get shit on teh dick. I don't care about the toy, so getting shit on it is no problem- I can wash it off afterwards, and then lysol the sink. But getting shit on the dick that belongs to someone I really care about? Freaks me out.

Since lube is required with toys, I request a bit extra. Plus, most guys bail on me right when the anal toy touches my ass, leaving me to still have to cleanup from it. Blegh.

Reactions: Eva_ChangeN
Glad we're back on topic, after those first couple of comments I was wondering where the "delete topic" button was because it was a little embarrassing. :oops: I totally understand that accidents do happen, and if/when they do I'll just have to use the old saying "play with fire, you're gonna get burned sometimes". Fortunately there's ways of reducing said accidents and plenty of guides online. Tristan Taormino (a woman) has several DVD guides out on anal sex, including one on women penetrating the male anus. Without providing links or too many details, I'm sure you can find trailers or even full videos online.

AlexLady said:
Anal is probably like feet and nipples; some people's brains are just wired wrong.

Maybe I'm being defensive or taking your comment out of context, but are you saying that some fetishes are "wrong"? If that's the case, I disagree. Fetishes are personality traits, just like shyness, outgoing, talkative, etc. As long as they're harmless there's nothing wrong with them. Another way of looking at it is that being normal or abnormal is all a matter of perspective. Say 10 people are in a room, you ask each one if they like anal sex and 9 out of 10 say yes. Those 9 will think the 10th person is abnormal. However, you take 10 different people, ask the same question and 9 of those say they don't like anal sex. Those 9 will think the 10th person (who does like anal) is abnormal. Catch my drift? ;)

I personally don't MIND anal, but I haven't tried it a lot and I am NOT willing to try that new activity out on cam. I will do my fingers bc I know what to expect with that, toys are a no go. My husband has had on and off anal fetishes but we've never gone all the way.

I'm like LadyLuna- Lysoling a toy is a lot different than saying "sorry baby, let me lysol that for you"

ViruSphere said:
AlexLady said:

Maybe I'm being defensive or taking your comment out of context, but are you saying that some fetishes are "wrong"? If that's the case, I disagree. Fetishes are personality traits, just like shyness, outgoing, talkative, etc. As long as they're harmless there's nothing wrong with them. Another way of looking at it is that being normal or abnormal is all a matter of perspective. Say 10 people are in a room, you ask each one if they like anal sex and 9 out of 10 say yes. Those 9 will think the 10th person is abnormal. However, you take 10 different people, ask the same question and 9 of those say they don't like anal sex. Those 9 will think the 10th person (who does like anal) is abnormal. Catch my drift? ;)
I think what Alex meant with this is that NATURE designed us to like vaginal sex and breasts. Why? Because those are the specific parts designed for reproduction. Seeing as the ass and feet have absolutely nothing physically to do with reproducing the species it is "unnatural" to be drawn towards those parts. :) It's all about nature and how we were made for our primal functions. The ass was only made for one function.

Well, if you're into anal you oughta know that sometimes, shit happens. (okay I'll stop now I swear)

ViruSphere said:
AlexLady said:

I never said any fetish is wrong. I just said that their "brains" might be wired wrong in people like myself who enjoy anal, just as it's been shown that foot fetish people have their feet nerves just a little too close to their sexual ones.

blackxrose said:
ViruSphere said:
AlexLady said:

I think what Alex meant with this is that NATURE designed us to like vaginal sex and breasts. Why? Because those are the specific parts designed for reproduction. Seeing as the ass and feet have absolutely nothing physically to do with reproducing the species it is "unnatural" to be drawn towards those parts. :) It's all about nature and how we were made for our primal functions. The ass was only made for one function.
I'm fully aware this may start a whole new thread; but, what about homosexuality? Granted not all gay men participate in anal, but many do. And homosexual relations will not produce offspring, yet they exist- in more creatures than humans. Not to mention the prostate in men, which is apparently the driving factor for anal stimulation.

And, Jupiter, don't you dare stop! I love puns....

AlexLady said:
I never said any fetish is wrong. I just said that their "brains" might be wired wrong in people like myself who enjoy anal, just as it's been shown that foot fetish people have their feet nerves just a little too close to their sexual ones.
Alex, I think your use of the word 'wrong' is what's confusing. Perhaps 'different' would be more applicable?

lordmagellan said:
AlexLady said:
Alex, I think your use of the word 'wrong' is what's confusing. Perhaps 'different' would be more applicable?

Nope. Wrong. Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong... brain function. :)

I don't care about being politically correct dude.

well the good thing about anal on cam as opposed to in the flesh, is that there's a screen there to stop the shit really hitting the fan :shifty:

AlexLady said:
lordmagellan said:
AlexLady said:

Nope. Wrong. Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong... brain function. :)

I don't care about being politically correct dude.
It isn't about being PC. It's about knowing the "correct" way a brain is put together, something I'm sure that you just don't. I'm sure about this because damn near every scientist that actually researches this field has a different idea of how the thing works. So, unless you designed the human body and therefor, the brain (which would make me question several things), you cannot be an authority on the correct way in which it is assembled.

Well, like all psychological fields and a little more arcane than most, fetishism and the reasons behind it is a science that is under development. Nothing is proven, anything is a theory and often theories conflict.

DownundaDani said:
I'm curious how guys feel about receiving bum sex, from girls with fingers, dildos or strap ons?
I say.... what's good for the goose is good for the gander :shifty:

My biggest sexual pet peeve is a man who thinks having his ass fucked will hurt... but wants stuff up my ass.

It's like, "Wait, you want to do something to me that in your eyes is painful?"

DownundaDani said:
I'm curious how guys feel about receiving bum sex, from girls with fingers, dildos or strap ons?

I think it's fun and can feel really, really good. More guys should be open to it.

Reactions: camstory
DownundaDani said:
I say.... what's good for the goose is good for the gander :shifty:
Experimented... wasn't my thing. Not painful; just didn't care for it.

I'm pretty sure that when Mother Nature/God created us it was expected that we'd stick things in all of our holes at least once. Hehehe. There's really no "exit holes" or "entry holes" just parts of our body that we use as needed or as we see fit.

JickyJuly said:
I'm pretty sure that when Mother Nature/God created us it was expected that we'd stick things in all of our holes at least once. Hehehe. There's really no "exit holes" or "entry holes" just parts of our body that we use as needed or as we see fit.

actually that's not true. I read somewhere that frequent anal sex can lead to incontinence later in life... so weigh the risks, people :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.