AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Entering the exit hole (a frank discussion)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
joblo said:
actually that's not true. I read somewhere that frequent anal sex can lead to incontinence later in life... so weigh the risks, people :shock:

That sounds pretty unlikely. Maybe if you seriously abuse your ass over a long period of time, but that's not the same as frequent anal sex.

If I ever interview Sir Elton John I'll be sure to ask him how he deals with anal leakage while performing.

Reactions: Napoleon
Napoleon said:
DownundaDani said:
I'm curious how guys feel about receiving bum sex, from girls with fingers, dildos or strap ons?
I think it's fun and can feel really, really good. More guys should be open to it.
I agree.

Ass play on both sides can be exciting...
who is afraid it could be messy shouldn't have sex at all - good sex has always a lot of fluids involved. The important part is to be clean when it starts and to clean up afterwards.

Reactions: LadyLuna
joblo said:
JickyJuly said:
I'm pretty sure that when Mother Nature/God created us it was expected that we'd stick things in all of our holes at least once. Hehehe. There's really no "exit holes" or "entry holes" just parts of our body that we use as needed or as we see fit.

actually that's not true. I read somewhere that frequent anal sex can lead to incontinence later in life... so weigh the risks, people :shock:

If you aren't preparing your booty hole for medium/large play and not using lots of lube, then yes. Otherwise, so long as you take your time & don't try to take on more than you know you're body can handle you shouldn't have an issue.

Frankie said:
joblo said:
JickyJuly said:
I'm pretty sure that when Mother Nature/God created us it was expected that we'd stick things in all of our holes at least once. Hehehe. There's really no "exit holes" or "entry holes" just parts of our body that we use as needed or as we see fit.

If you aren't preparing your booty hole for medium/large play and not using lots of lube, then yes. Otherwise, so long as you take your time & don't try to take on more than you know you're body can handle you shouldn't have an issue.
Lube is also incredibly important. The rectum has been described as being like a wet paper towel. It's quite sensitive and prone to ripping if not handled with care.

Also highly absorbent, so if you want to get a good buzz but can't stand the taste of alcohol, give yourself a champagne or wine enema. I hear it's great.

lordmagellan said:
Also highly absorbent, so if you want to get a good buzz but can't stand the taste of alcohol, give yourself a champagne or wine enema. I hear it's great.

I have heard that too lordmagellan.

Anyone contemplating doing an alcohol enema needs to be very careful. When you drink alcohol your bodies defense for over consumption is vomiting, if you give yourself an enema your body can not vomit so it absorbs all the alcohol and you can overdose if you are not being mindful of the amount your using.

Lydia_Deetz said:
Anyone contemplating doing an alcohol enema needs to be very careful. When you drink alcohol your bodies defense for over consumption is vomiting, if you give yourself an enema your body can not vomit so it absorbs all the alcohol and you can overdose if you are not being mindful of the amount your using.
In our town we had some cases of serious alcohol poisoning of some young girls that inserted vodka soaked tampons vaginal.
It seems so common that there are newspaper article to warn before that practice.

Traditio said:
In our town we had some cases of serious alcohol poisoning of some young girls that inserted vodka soaked tampons vaginal.
It seems so common that there are newspaper article to warn before that practice.

"I was just disinfecting it, I swear!" :laughing-lmao:

Wow, just had a great idea...who wants to buy some liqueur-infused anal lube? :toothy9:

joblo said:
JickyJuly said:

I think that's more of a health/upkeep issue. It could also be chalked up as anti-homo scare tactics, maybe? :liar: To be fair, childbirth can damage a woman's pelvic floor to the point of incontinence also. I don't think anyone would have the balls to call that one un-natural. Hehe. Thank God for kegels.

DownundaDani said:
I'm curious how guys feel about receiving bum sex, from girls with fingers, dildos or strap ons?

Not into it, never tried a dildo or strap-on but I'm sure I wouldn't enjoy it based on not enjoying a finger.

If I ever got to that point in a relationship and she asked me, I'd be willing to experiment but I wouldn't be blunt and ask for it.

I've tried a finger (my own) before and in all honesty it wasn't too bad. My spouse has been asking about "milking" me recently. I'm not so sure about it. Her friend has told her that she tried it on her husband which spawned the idea of doing it to me.

She was sucking my dick and I was all "oh yeah... :clap: "

Then she stuck her finger in my ass and I was all like "WTF :shock: "

But then I was like "this is interesting :? "

Now, when she does it I'm like :eek: :dance: :shifty:

Some social taboos you just have to say fuck it, lets try it.

At least once. It wont kill you.
:lol:

My ex always hinted at me putting things in his bum. Now you have to realize that I came from a small town where we didn't talk about sex and I was never told about sex. So here I was thinking what a freaking weirdo he was and that he had to be kind of gay!

Now I have more of a grasp on the entire thing, I mean I understand more about how the body actually works, but at the time it was a pretty weird experience for me.

Me on the other hand, I have had anal, I don't DISLIKE anal, but I am not a huge fan of it either. I have had so many different exes beg me to let them put it in there, but there was no prep work before hand! They never seemed to understand that when it comes to anal sex you can't just stick things in there and everything be all nice and clean! It takes some work first :D. Even when I am prepared there is something about the in and out motions that make my tummy hurt. A butt plug isn't too bad though! Something that is stationary seems to go over pretty well. Usually it makes it harder for me to cum, but when I do it is AMAZING!

Then again, that's just me ;)

I think the worst was when one of them, upon finding out I didn't want to have sex because I wasn't feeling so good, went for anal... yeah, didn't turn out too well. I'm pretty sure he puked in the bathroom. Not that I blame him.

ViruSphere said:
AlexLady said:
Anal is probably like feet and nipples; some people's brains are just wired wrong.

Maybe I'm being defensive or taking your comment out of context, but are you saying that some fetishes are "wrong"? If that's the case, I disagree. Fetishes are personality traits, just like shyness, outgoing, talkative, etc. As long as they're harmless there's nothing wrong with them. Another way of looking at it is that being normal or abnormal is all a matter of perspective. Say 10 people are in a room, you ask each one if they like anal sex and 9 out of 10 say yes. Those 9 will think the 10th person is abnormal. However, you take 10 different people, ask the same question and 9 of those say they don't like anal sex. Those 9 will think the 10th person (who does like anal) is abnormal. Catch my drift? ;)

I'm glad someone said something about this. There's not much to ad, but maybe substituting the word "different" for "wrong" would be less provoking.

camstory said:
ViruSphere said:
AlexLady said:
Anal is probably like feet and nipples; some people's brains are just wired wrong.

Maybe I'm being defensive or taking your comment out of context, but are you saying that some fetishes are "wrong"? If that's the case, I disagree. Fetishes are personality traits, just like shyness, outgoing, talkative, etc. As long as they're harmless there's nothing wrong with them. Another way of looking at it is that being normal or abnormal is all a matter of perspective. Say 10 people are in a room, you ask each one if they like anal sex and 9 out of 10 say yes. Those 9 will think the 10th person is abnormal. However, you take 10 different people, ask the same question and 9 of those say they don't like anal sex. Those 9 will think the 10th person (who does like anal) is abnormal. Catch my drift? ;)

I'm glad someone said something about this. There's not much to ad, but maybe substituting the word "different" for "wrong" would be less provoking.

Reread the thread dude and finish reading it before posting, m'kay?

You are of course correct Alex, I should have read through the thread before posting. Though I stand behind the content, it was a needless repeat of a post almost word for word. For that I apologize, and will try to avoid doing the same in the future.

Reactions: AlexLady
Cassidy Nicole said:
From a psychology point of view, fetishes are mostly learned, so it is not in how their brains are wired.

I would hazard a guess, though I'm no brain repairperson, that brains don't even have wires.

Jupiter551 said:
Cassidy Nicole said:
From a psychology point of view, fetishes are mostly learned, so it is not in how their brains are wired.

I would hazard a guess, though I'm no brain repairperson, that brains don't even have wires.
Well maybe yours doesn't, but I am sure, 'they', had to use some sort of wire in the one I keep, when, 'they', installed the tracking chip and matching micro antenna array.

People have been having anal sex since the dawn of time... it's only in the last few decades that people have learned how to better enjoy it.

This is from the latest study by the CDC as of 2008

Attachments

• CDCtable.jpg
    CDCtable.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 49
Status
Not open for further replies.