AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Done with chaturbate…

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
May 10, 2024
Canada
Streamate Username
Leanbeefpattywannabe
Chaturbate Username
Leanbeefpattywannabe
My girlfriend and I started streaming back in February, and we made enough for me to quit my daytime job. Seemed like we were getting more and more regulars, and more and more money week after week at the time, then after the big chaturbate update that added the scrolling menus, our earnings absolutely fell off a cliff. I mean streaming for 4 hours to earn 300 tokens.

We have 35,000 subs, and averaged 300-600 viewers per stream. We still have a good amount of viewers, and even break 1000 often, but absolutely no one is tipping. We even try playing hard to get, and try only offering full bottom nudity in privates, but nothing increases our revenue, not even the lush we bought, which costed us a pretty penny.

We even tried switching to mornings, and it was even worse revenue wise. All the same stats on viewers, but just everyone lurking in the chat, and not tipping. We tried being as dolled up as possible, then tried looking casual as possible. We start in our underwear, we start naked… NOTHING is working. We have multiple tip menu items ranging from 9tkns. Our private rate is 120tkns per minute. It’s not cheap, but I think for two girls, privates at that rate would be easy money.. turns out I’m wrong (whomp whomp). We are down to do anything in public chat if people are down to pay for it, but lately all they want us to do is shove the hatachi up our asses for 1tkn. Number one, ouch. Number two, fuck no. Even worse, people asking us to do it for freeee lmfaooo fuck, instant ban. Think about your actions.

Sorry for the long rant, all this to say farewell. On to hopefully better things.

On a happier note, Streamate seems to be killing it right now, we are making over 100 an hour consistently. We have never made under 100. It is like night and day. Also we don’t see recordings of us finger fucking eachother all over google :h:

If you feel like you want to switch, DO IT!!! It’s the best thing to do for your mental well-being. Makes me feel less like I have an egg on my face hahaha. There’s always an option to go back on there once we cool off and stop hating it. Might take a while though, I can’t lie.

Hi! M/F couple here and it’s been just like that for us too. This last update has changed chaturbate into just a background site for us now. Stripchat is actually getting better every day and growing quicker than our CB account now . We just added camsoda too, and I’m sure the new tag helps but we’ve been making more on there than SC.

But yeah, yesterday was 5 hours on CB and not counting video sales we made like 300 tokens 😬.

I'm so sorry business has been bad for you and viewers have been cunts.

I will say that if u r considering possibly returning to not close your account just yet.
Cb has been stupid and made it so that people don't get the all important "new" tag if they create a new account for themselves. So think u r better having your old one if you do return.

Out of curiosity did you broadcast under couples or under women?

There's absolutely nothing these guys love more than pitting two chicks against each other. Devise some contests like "whoever gets the most tips has to be spanked by the other" or "has to get a whip cream pie to the face" or hitachi/domi "torture" sessions. They'd rather see you two "fight" than be a happy Sapphic couple just getting off together.

I'm so sorry business has been bad for you and viewers have been cunts.

I will say that if u r considering possibly returning to not close your account just yet.
Cb has been stupid and made it so that people don't get the all important "new" tag if they create a new account for themselves. So think u r better having your old one if you do return.

Hi, first off, thanks for the advice! Secondly, we were under couples.

We won’t close our account simply out of respect for our regulars there. I check it every day and make sure if we receive a dm, we won’t miss it. After all, it was really good to us at one point. Don’t want to burn that bridge just because of one bad (to us) update. Things may turn around for the better after our break. Who knows!

Reactions: Highlander884
There's absolutely nothing these guys love more than pitting two chicks against each other. Devise some contests like "whoever gets the most tips has to be spanked by the other" or "has to get a whip cream pie to the face" or hitachi/domi "torture" sessions. They'd rather see you two "fight" than be a happy Sapphic couple just getting off together.
Oh more often than not for sure, or talking about which one of us want to fuck him more…. Like ??? Neither of us want to fuck you lol. It’s in the reminders every 10 seconds. Don’t dirty talk me in public chat lol.

Reactions: KellyCarolina
Oh more often than not for sure, or talking about which one of us want to fuck him more…. Like ??? Neither of us want to fuck you lol. It’s in the reminders every 10 seconds. Don’t dirty talk me in public chat lol.
That may be why the bottom fell out for you two. I'm not saying you should allow it but you're a very specific niche fetish and every guy's fantasy so as soon as you're like "hey fetishizing me/us/her is off the table" they don't see any reason to tip. This is a Chaturbate problem and always has been.

That may be why the bottom fell out for you two. I'm not saying you should allow it but you're a very specific niche fetish and every guy's fantasy so as soon as you're like "hey fetishizing me/us/her is off the table" they don't see any reason to tip. This is a Chaturbate problem and always has been.
Haha less on the not playing into the fetish, and more on the don’t dirty talk us in free chat. Sorry, I should have elaborated on that a bit better. We don’t let them do it for free hahaha.

Haha less on the not playing into the fetish, and more on the don’t dirty talk us in free chat. Sorry, I should have elaborated on that a bit better. We don’t let them do it for free hahaha.
Oh, got it. I just banned a dude for sending me 7 very nasty gifs in PM. I don't put up with it in public, pm, or private shows.

You can ban strings of words to stop that from happening or only allow people who have tipped you that day to chat. The hardest part about this gig is perceived value. Is it worth it to someone to send a 1 token dirty talk PM and get rejected? Probably. At least it's working out for me so far. I seem to be having the complete opposite experience with CB than anyone else. I've gained over 2000 followers in less than 30 days.

Edit: I should probably add that I broadcast only on CB and have been for almost 12 years now.

Oh, got it. I just banned a dude for sending me 7 very nasty gifs in PM. I don't put up with it in public, pm, or private shows.

You can ban strings of words to stop that from happening or only allow people who have tipped you that day to chat. The hardest part about this gig is perceived value. Is it worth it to someone to send a 1 token dirty talk PM and get rejected? Probably. At least it's working out for me so far. I seem to be having the complete opposite experience with CB than anyone else. I've gained over 2000 followers in less than 30 days.
That is absolutely amazing to hear!! Really, I don’t hate chaturbate as much as i seem to. Just need a break for my mental health. Fuck. I’m only so upset because it was sooo good to us at one point.

"averaged 300-600 viewers per stream. We still have a good amount of viewers, and even break 1000 often, but absolutely no one is tipping. "

All In Call GIF by Sappy Seals

Going all in on "couple"

That is absolutely amazing to hear!! Really, I don’t hate chaturbate as much as i seem to. Just need a break for my mental health. Fuck. I’m only so upset because it was sooo good to us at one point.
Thanks, I'm not bragging by any means, I definitely have dogshit nights that are just anything but worth it...except you never know who may be lurking and you pop off at just the right speed or vibe for them to take notice and suddenly you have a new admirer with deep pockets. Everyone has their own room style and maybe you haven't totally carved your groove just yet, you said it was only a few months right?

I quit my job when I got a lot of attention and tips in the first month and then it became okay shit I gotta log in at this time to catch these people and wear this and that and then BAM! I got slammed face down into the bottom of the pages. I don't know why, I don't know how...it doesn't matter, actually. I wasn't doing anything different, or so I thought.

The difference is that I suddenly became extremely reliant on having a good night, great night, insane night and if I didn't get it then it showed in everything I did. From the way I stood, how often I rolled my eyes, how often I reprimanded people for their behavior and lack of desire to tip me. I wouldn't say I was being a cunt about it but there were times I was definitely beyond the pale unkind about it. The frustration was just written all over the walls and no one was having any fun. The more I asked, the less I was given.

I've never been on the main page except for during the first week I worked and then lost the new tag. That said, for 11 years I have supported a family of three on just my Chaturbate income. Only recently opened an OF account, less than two years old. I also have really expensive things in the menu and not one of those things are penetration actions. We're talking peep show things at 200+ tokens. Since it's two of you, raise your private rate to the max. Get your moneys worth for appearing on those other sites we all pretend to ignore exist.

Use it as justification for your pricing.

I want to address the update thing. Guys rarely pay attention to scrolling anything. It doesn't matter if it was a unicorn with a giant dick on its forehead they would completely ignore it. It's not the update that did this. They recently adjusted the rank algo weights on each component that makes up page rank. If you've noticed changes in the last two-ish weeks, that's the thing that's affecting you but I bet you dollars to doughnuts it's your reliance on the site itself to keep you afloat that changed your game.

People love to give money to people who don't seem to need it. Baffles the fuck out of me but eh human nature.

Thanks, I'm not bragging by any means, I definitely have dogshit nights that are just anything but worth it...except you never know who may be lurking and you pop off at just the right speed or vibe for them to take notice and suddenly you have a new admirer with deep pockets. Everyone has their own room style and maybe you haven't totally carved your groove just yet, you said it was only a few months right?

I quit my job when I got a lot of attention and tips in the first month and then it became okay shit I gotta log in at this time to catch these people and wear this and that and then BAM! I got slammed face down into the bottom of the pages. I don't know why, I don't know how...it doesn't matter, actually. I wasn't doing anything different, or so I thought.

The difference is that I suddenly became extremely reliant on having a good night, great night, insane night and if I didn't get it then it showed in everything I did. From the way I stood, how often I rolled my eyes, how often I reprimanded people for their behavior and lack of desire to tip me. I wouldn't say I was being a cunt about it but there were times I was definitely beyond the pale unkind about it. The frustration was just written all over the walls and no one was having any fun. The more I asked, the less I was given.

I've never been on the main page except for during the first week I worked and then lost the new tag. That said, for 11 years I have supported a family of three on just my Chaturbate income. Only recently opened an OF account, less than two years old. I also have really expensive things in the menu and not one of those things are penetration actions. We're talking peep show things at 200+ tokens. Since it's two of you, raise your private rate to the max. Get your moneys worth for appearing on those other sites we all pretend to ignore exist.

Use it as justification for your pricing.

I want to address the update thing. Guys rarely pay attention to scrolling anything. It doesn't matter if it was a unicorn with a giant dick on its forehead they would completely ignore it. It's not the update that did this. They recently adjusted the rank algo weights on each component that makes up page rank. If you've noticed changes in the last two-ish weeks, that's the thing that's affecting you but I bet you dollars to doughnuts it's your reliance on the site itself to keep you afloat that changed your game.

People love to give money to people who don't seem to need it. Baffles the fuck out of me but eh human nature

I hear you! It definitely reflects in my attitude when I’m not having a good night, and I can tell they don’t want to see someone absolutely miserable because it does affect our income dramatically. I think that’s another reason why backing off is a good idea. Don’t want to sour anyone’s experiences, nor our own.

About the scrolling menu update, that was only used to reference the timeline when we really fell off a cliff, idk if it was an algorithm change, or if it was because that’s around the same time I quit, and started to fully depend on chaturbate for income. I’m not saying we didn’t change at all, most likely we did. We stopped giving freebies, and we stopped entertaining free chatters as much, and we pretty much got boring. I think that’s it.

As for the react, slow down cowgirl, it was for the unicorn statement haha. That was the funny part. I switched my reaction like three times.

Edit: what the hell I managed to reply twice, I’m on my phone lol idk what I did

I hear you! It definitely reflects in my attitude when I’m not having a good night, and I can tell they don’t want to see someone absolutely miserable because it does affect our income dramatically. I think that’s another reason why backing off is a good idea. Don’t want to sour anyone’s experiences, nor our own.

About the scrolling menu update, that was only used to reference the timeline when we really fell off a cliff, idk if it was an algorithm change, or if it was because that’s around the same time I quit, and started to fully depend on chaturbate for income. I’m not saying we didn’t change at all, most likely we did. We stopped giving freebies, and we stopped entertaining free chatters as much, and we pretty much got boring. I think that’s it.

As for the react, slow down cowgirl, it was for the unicorn statement haha. That was the funny part. I switched my reaction like three times.

Edit: what the hell I managed to reply twice, I’m on my phone lol idk what I did
Ah my bad, I deleted my comment. It's cool. I just invest a lot of time into Chaturbaters on here and I didn't want to be left holding my left tit feeling like I was being laughed at by sharing that information because I don't have to, I'm broadcasting right now and trying to help you. There's a nuance in being "boring" so that when someone lights you up everyone else is like "RIGHT PAY THEM!".

Ah my bad, I deleted my comment. It's cool. I just invest a lot of time into Chaturbaters on here and I didn't want to be left holding my left tit feeling like I was being laughed at by sharing that information because I don't have to, I'm broadcasting right now and trying to help you. There's a nuance in being "boring" so that when someone lights you up everyone else is like "RIGHT PAY THEM!".
No worries, I totally get it. There’s definitely something vulnerable in sharing what works for you, or any kind of opinion in a line of work like this. I do really appreciate your advice, and your replies. Good luck on your stream tonight, manifesting good customers.

• Hugs
Reactions: Vixxen81
My girlfriend and I started streaming back in February, and we made enough for me to quit my daytime job. Seemed like we were getting more and more regulars, and more and more money week after week at the time, then after the big chaturbate update that added the scrolling menus, our earnings absolutely fell off a cliff. I mean streaming for 4 hours to earn 300 tokens.

We have 35,000 subs, and averaged 300-600 viewers per stream. We still have a good amount of viewers, and even break 1000 often, but absolutely no one is tipping. We even try playing hard to get, and try only offering full bottom nudity in privates, but nothing increases our revenue, not even the lush we bought, which costed us a pretty penny.

We even tried switching to mornings, and it was even worse revenue wise. All the same stats on viewers, but just everyone lurking in the chat, and not tipping. We tried being as dolled up as possible, then tried looking casual as possible. We start in our underwear, we start naked… NOTHING is working. We have multiple tip menu items ranging from 9tkns. Our private rate is 120tkns per minute. It’s not cheap, but I think for two girls, privates at that rate would be easy money.. turns out I’m wrong (whomp whomp). We are down to do anything in public chat if people are down to pay for it, but lately all they want us to do is shove the hatachi up our asses for 1tkn. Number one, ouch. Number two, fuck no. Even worse, people asking us to do it for freeee lmfaooo fuck, instant ban. Think about your actions.

Sorry for the long rant, all this to say farewell. On to hopefully better things.

On a happier note, Streamate seems to be killing it right now, we are making over 100 an hour consistently. We have never made under 100. It is like night and day. Also we don’t see recordings of us finger fucking eachother all over google :h:

If you feel like you want to switch, DO IT!!! It’s the best thing to do for your mental well-being. Makes me feel less like I have an egg on my face hahaha. There’s always an option to go back on there once we cool off and stop hating it. Might take a while though, I can’t lie.
Hello, Leanbeef. I saw your post, and I thought that this might help explain things:

"I had been experiencing some recent issues with a particular adult chat site (CB), and I came across this forum while browsing for any relevant information on the matter. I probably fit the label of what might be referred to as a "whale" member. Or at least I did until very recently. My tipping was prodigious and generous, and I really enjoyed purchasing the models' content, including images and videos. There were many instances of certain models making personalized content for my purchase (the content was priced prohibitively high enough that the models knew only I would be purchasing them). I am here because I saw that some models are wondering why the tips are drying up, and I feel that I can provide a unique insight to answer that. CB has removed all links to much of the purchased content in the members' collection. In my particular case, they have removed some of my (favorite) purchased content for which I paid a minimum estimated $67,000 (about 66,000 Euros). Due to this circumstance, I haven't tipped (and I've spent far more on tipping in the past) or purchased any new content recently, and I won't until the situation is rectified. If it doesn't appear that CB will restore the content they defrauded me, then it is very fortunate that my primary residence happens to be in the same county court division in which CB has their corporate office. I'm quite certain I shouldn't have any problems enlisting others who have been similarly defrauded. Anyway, that's why the tips have been down. We would love to resume tipping the models, but it would have the unfortunate side effect of enriching a criminal corporate enterprise."

Hello, Leanbeef. I saw your post, and I thought that this might help explain things:

"I had been experiencing some recent issues with a particular adult chat site (CB), and I came across this forum while browsing for any relevant information on the matter. I probably fit the label of what might be referred to as a "whale" member. Or at least I did until very recently. My tipping was prodigious and generous, and I really enjoyed purchasing the models' content, including images and videos. There were many instances of certain models making personalized content for my purchase (the content was priced prohibitively high enough that the models knew only I would be purchasing them). I am here because I saw that some models are wondering why the tips are drying up, and I feel that I can provide a unique insight to answer that. CB has removed all links to much of the purchased content in the members' collection. In my particular case, they have removed some of my (favorite) purchased content for which I paid a minimum estimated $67,000 (about 66,000 Euros). Due to this circumstance, I haven't tipped (and I've spent far more on tipping in the past) or purchased any new content recently, and I won't until the situation is rectified. If it doesn't appear that CB will restore the content they defrauded me, then it is very fortunate that my primary residence happens to be in the same county court division in which CB has their corporate office. I'm quite certain I shouldn't have any problems enlisting others who have been similarly defrauded. Anyway, that's why the tips have been down. We would love to resume tipping the models, but it would have the unfortunate side effect of enriching a criminal corporate enterprise."
I would believe this, if only my viewers took a dive too. Unfortunately, they haven’t. So you guys are still watching, and consuming the content, just no longer paying for it. That hurts the models more than the company, I assure you.

I can't speak for all members. I'm just giving the perspective of one type: myself, a viewer that enjoyed engaging. Being engaging included tipping generously and buying content. Perhaps there is a weaning away process that members are going through. That's how it was for me. I've established some "relationships" (if you will) over the years at CB, and sometimes it feels hard to walk away from that cold turkey. As for me, I have explored some others sites in the past week, hoping any of the few I like might show up there. I've signed up with them, and maybe I'll find a new favourite there. I didn't want to leave, but the behavior of CB towards loyal patrons who have rolled big over the years is unconscionable and disrespectful. I can't spend anything further there after being defrauded. I was just offering my own perspective. You can choose to disregard it altogether, as is your right, but I put it out there as an explanation of ME. If I feel this way, then I consider it quite likely that others would as well; particularly those that spent a lot at CB.

All my member content is still there, they make an effort to keep the content but I think some scenarios still result in content being lost. In the past they have credited me for lost content, what exactly did they say to you? Are you model verified? Did that particular model send you a large amount of tokens before and maybe that's why they don't want to credit you?

They (CB) made no effort to keep any content. They took it upon themselves to willfully remove the links to my member content. About 40 to 50% of my content links were removed from my collection. They are now inaccessible. These represented that content for which I paid the most as well, and they were the most personal. They did contact me, and they told me that content PURCHASES (for which their TOS states will remain forever) are actually not "purchases" at all, but are, in fact, gratuities. Before a member attempts to purchase model content, it clearly states that it is, indeed and unambiguously, a "purchase", not a gratuity. They cite a contradicting TOS statement that any tokens used are considered a gratuity, which they wrongly applied to purchases. I don't know precisely when they started removing my content, but I first noticed it about 3 or 4 weeks ago which is about the same time that other updates were pushed through.

And why would a model send me tokens? That is a ridiculous assertion, and you are probably implying something nefarious by it. You probably have had content removed from your collection already but just aren't aware of it. CB is going down a path to ruin with their new policy, and they ignore that at their own peril. They are crooks, and they f---ed with the wrong bull on this.

• Funny!
Reactions: vivo and Vixxen81
The content may be there, but the links that the members have shelled out to access that content have been deleted. It is inaccessible.

The content may be there, but the links that the members have shelled out to access that content have been deleted. It is inaccessible.
Content may be there? Just look at the models page, back in the day when a model deleted content the content disappeared from the collection but now it doesn't work like that. There are still some scenarios where content gets removed but I think it's related to ID issues and bans but I don't remember exactly. Perhaps full account deletion after months of being deleted? Sorry I don't remember the cause of it it's been so long since I encountered it.

(iv) your purchase or use of any Member Content is solely at your own risk; and (v) you forever release the Company, its affiliates, successors, assigns, officers, employees, agents, directors, shareholders and attorneys from any and all claims and liabilities associated with, arising from, or in any way relating to Member Content. We have the absolute right to remove any Member Content that we believe, in our sole discretion, may violate any law or these Terms. In the event that you provide tokens to an Independent Broadcaster in connection with obtaining Member Content, you agree that these tokens are provided as a gratuity notwithstanding any request from the applicable Independent Broadcaster; and, you further understand that such tokens will not be refunded for any reason.

But you conveniently forgot the part that immediately precedes that which states "perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide license to access and view such content":
"Videos and Images Offered by Community Members. Community Members, including Independent Broadcasters, may create or otherwise make available video, photo, or other content containing content and intellectual property that they own or have a license to use ("Member Content"). In making available Member Content, you are representing and warranting to the Company that you have all the necessary rights and permissions to make such content available through the Platform and to offer to all Community Members who acquire the Member Content a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide license to access and view such content through the Platform. To be clear, you understand and agree that once a Community Member acquires Member Content uploaded by you in the Community Member's Account on the Platform, you have granted to that Community Member a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide license to access and view such content through the Platform, and represent that you have all necessary rights and permissions to grant such license."

Which part of "purchased" confused you into equating it with tips and gratuity?

Attachments

• purchased.jpg
    purchased.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: vivo
There are still some scenarios where content gets removed but I think it's related to ID issues and bans but I don't remember exactly. Perhaps full account deletion after months of being deleted? Sorry I don't remember the cause of it it's been so long since I encountered it.

I’m relatively sure a few of the older saved videos in my collection are from models who deleted their account at some point. They’re still there, and the few I checked still work.

@ContrarianPOV - did you check the mobile version of CB? Just bring up the main website from a browser on your phone. That’s how I checked mine, and my content links are still accessible the same way they always were.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
But you conveniently forgot the part that immediately precedes that which states "perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide license to access and view such content":
"Videos and Images Offered by Community Members. Community Members, including Independent Broadcasters, may create or otherwise make available video, photo, or other content containing content and intellectual property that they own or have a license to use ("Member Content"). In making available Member Content, you are representing and warranting to the Company that you have all the necessary rights and permissions to make such content available through the Platform and to offer to all Community Members who acquire the Member Content a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide license to access and view such content through the Platform. To be clear, you understand and agree that once a Community Member acquires Member Content uploaded by you in the Community Member's Account on the Platform, you have granted to that Community Member a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide license to access and view such content through the Platform, and represent that you have all necessary rights and permissions to grant such license."

Which part of "purchased" confused you into equating it with tips and gratuity?
Having the "perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide license to access and view such content" doesn't mean the platform has any obligation to keep the content on it's site.

Edit: The purpose of this isn't even necessarily for users, it's for liability purposes. CB is basically making sure that anyone who uploads content on the site can't later claim that their rights were violated someone viewing the content, as they've agreed to grant a license for their content to be viewed.

Last edited: