AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Does tipping 1 token lower your camscore?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelicTease

Inactive Cam Model
Jun 16, 2010
Essex
Does anyone know if that's actually true? I'm guessing it's not, coz there's some evil plonkers out there who would people tip someone 1 token 50 times just to piss them off and lower there score, which wouldn't be very nice!

Ahh that's good then. :) Thankies for answering. :) I remember this being talked about in the camscore topic I think it was, but couldn't remember if people knew if it did lower it or not, or was just discussing it.
Thankies. :)

What I remember from browsing Amber's forum was this:

back in January the topic cropped up. There was uncertainty, and complaints to Leo. Leo changed the camscore formula, and the ONLY thing he would confirm about it was that 1 token tips no longer lowered it.

However, it's been a long damn time since I read all that, and almost a year can do weird things to memory. What I know for sure is that one token tips do not lower it.

If 1 token tips lowered camscore, people would be in the top girls rooms spamming 1 token tips to lower them below their favourite models.

People would totally game the system.

GreatDane said:
AlexLady said:
Thread necor'ing on your first post! That takes skill dude!
If it's his first time here, it's the first time he has seen it, not a bad one to point out

BUT at least it was a VALID point that brought it back, instead of a stupid pic or something :)

Status
Not open for further replies.