AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Spent yesterday thinking up horrible names for a kid to go through school with. All I could come up with: Ben Dover, Mike Hunt & Rusty Toole. I fail.

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
Hmm... macaroni and cheese, hamburger, steak sandwich, fish sticks, chicken, or mixed veggies... which would be the best meal tonight?

I'm feeling laaaaaaazy today. I slept good and woke up still feeling super cozy in the blankies. That has resulted in me wanting to just be cozy all day instead of doing anything. I'll get my ass in gear soon, though.

Jason314 said:
Hmm... macaroni and cheese, hamburger, steak sandwich, fish sticks, chicken, or mixed veggies... which would be the best meal tonight?
Fish sticks with mac and cheese is a personal favorite. But you can never go wrong with a burger.

Been feeling all day like there's no point getting on cam...

Then I find out that I ate bad bread, so cam ain't happening anyway.

On the bright side- when I feel like there's no point, I'm usually right. Is it the feeling that makes it that way, or did I just somehow already know?

I wonder if I should change my avatar.

EDIT: Changed.

Just when I though I was going to see FrankieChmical cam again and My Fail Cams had to fuck up! Can this week get any more shitty? Where does the bullshit end!?!?!?!? :angry5: :cussing: :mumum: :angry-banghead:

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade, and sell it to make a profit, and then tip AmberCutie with said profits, and then make Amber happy, which will make you happy. Unfortunately, you probably won't be getting more lemons when you're that happy, so that method doesn't quite lend itself to infinite tipping. Hm.

Jason314 said:
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade, and sell it to make a profit, and then tip AmberCutie with said profits, and then make Amber happy, which will make you happy. Unfortunately, you probably won't be getting more lemons when you're that happy, so that method doesn't quite lend itself to infinite tipping. Hm.

For a lemon-squeezer you're pretty sweet. Oh and I dig the new avatar. :woohoo

grrr cramps... homework and physical therapy

i need some chocolate. my german, and infinite snuggles.. was gonna try to get on cam today but fuckit... im gonna veg, relax do my exercise for my ankle and get ready to have them give me more shit to do for my knees.

oh side note.. for math homework.. i get to hit the grocery store after work for the label info off of food... :lol:

****extra side note.. i have enough electives left to get not 1 but 2 degrees lmao 2 degrees for the financial aid of one.. now which degree is best? im canadian but the one on homeland security or finances .. which one to add to my ba in organizational management :dance:

AlexLady said:
Baked brie in a pastry is good, but it's more of a breakfast dish.
mmm cheese

Debating if I should just quit the job before I get fired... too many fuck-ups... MFC certainly spoiled me in the half a year I was camming full time...

What do I have around that I can sell for at least $50 US?