AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I'll most likely never understand why some women don't like the size of their boobs the way they are and feel like that they have to have a boob job to make them the "perfect" size they want.

Women are just way too self-conscious with these sort of things!

I like women that have a breast size of a C cup or somewhere around there, not the size of fucking huge watermelons like in some unknown Japanese animes or hentai! I don't know if this is just me that feels this way, but I don't really like any women that have these huge ass boobs mainly because it's an instant turn off for me.

I'm officially in an open relationship. My BF says he loves me but he is a "rambling man" and our relationship will fail if we don't try this. It could fail if we do try, but it could work. And as a camgirl, I always felt awkward about my boyfriend situation, but now I can see it being more comfortable. Who knows.

I didn't know where to put this. Not exactly camgirl related, not exactly not camgirl related haha. Also didnt really have anyone else to say this to!:]

LacieLaPlante said:
I'm officially in an open relationship. My BF says he loves me but he is a "rambling man" and our relationship will fail if we don't try this.

I can almost guarantee this means that your boyfriend has decided that you're probably not somebody he wants to spend the rest of his life with, but he wants to keep you around as a safety net until he finds something better.

If you're cool with this, then good, otherwise you might want to come to terms with how your boyfriend feels about you.

bawksy said:
LacieLaPlante said:
I'm officially in an open relationship. My BF says he loves me but he is a "rambling man" and our relationship will fail if we don't try this.

I can almost guarantee this means that your boyfriend has decided that you're probably not somebody he wants to spend the rest of his life with, but he wants to keep you around as a safety net until he finds something better.

If you're cool with this, then good, otherwise you might want to come to terms with how your boyfriend feels about you.

Kinda harsh but yeah I was thinking the same thing.

Have fun and sew your oats!

bawksy said:
LacieLaPlante said:

I hate to be agreeing with bawksy... but I'm agreeing with bawksy. I'd have second thoughts about doing this unless you really do want to have an "open relationship."

W00T! I knew jebbaz would come back :D

I don't think I'm staying to be perfectly honest. My presence is kind of irrelevant at this point, its been 4 months since I was able to actively view cams, and I get the strong sense I'm not well liked around here anymore. So yeah, trolls win I guess or whatever. I'm leaving.

Jebbaz said:
I don't think I'm staying to be perfectly honest. My presence is kind of irrelevant at this point, its been 4 months since I was able to actively view cams, and I get the strong sense I'm not well liked around here anymore. So yeah, trolls win I guess or whatever. I'm leaving.
I honestly don't think there's any "leaving" a forum. It's a public forum, you either participate in threads if you feel they are relevant to you, or you lurk a bit and wait until something strikes you enough to post. (Preferably not just to bitch someone out because they posted something you don't like. If that is the only reason you were posting on this site, then maybe it IS a good idea to not visit, but I thought you used to actually like other topics here.)

It's not a club where you have to pay dues to stay in... it's a place to hang if you feel so inclined.

But do what'cha like. ;)

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out, crybaby.

Attachments

• dontgivea.jpg
    dontgivea.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 229
Yeah Bawksy this is me right here :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

all night long, over and over because big bad troll is bothering me :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Want some more? Here, you're winning, have some more of it. :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Happy now you god damn piece of shit? Maybe a little more? :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Fuck you. The very last time I even look at one of your retarded and hate filled posts.

AmberCutie said:
Jebbaz said:
I honestly don't think there's any "leaving" a forum. It's a public forum, you either participate in threads if you feel they are relevant to you, or you lurk a bit and wait until something strikes you enough to post. (Preferably not just to bitch someone out because they posted something you don't like. If that is the only reason you were posting on this site, then maybe it IS a good idea to not visit, but I thought you used to actually like other topics here.)

It's not a club where you have to pay dues to stay in... it's a place to hang if you feel so inclined.

But do what'cha like. ;)
You're right Amber, but hey its your site. You should be right. Things have changed around here though, hell you thought I'd send you a hate filled tip note. Things are not the same as the once were, and that just sucks.

Jebbaz said:
Yeah Bawksy this is me right here :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

all night long, over and over because big bad troll is bothering me :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Want some more? Here, you're winning, have some more of it. :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Happy now you god damn piece of shit? Maybe a little more? :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Fuck you. The very last time I even look at one of your retarded and hate filled posts.
I take it back Jebbi. :( I would at least require some sense of humor to continue to be part of the forum. Maybe not having you here will create less grief for me when an actual troll or someone with less-than-Angelic intentions gets through the barrier. You were always so fast to jump on them and stir the pot that it actually made my job here harder. I suppose we should move on from all that.

Take care.

Have to say, Jebbaz has been the biggest troll I have ever come across in this place. Completely self-obsessed, self-pitying, self-indulgent nonsense. He behaves worse than my 4 year old brat. I've kept quiet up to now, nodded at posts and moved on, but grow the fuck up, eh?

Jebbaz said:
Happy now you god damn piece of shit?

Yes! Yesss! Oh, let me taste your tears, Jebbaz!

Attachments

• img_35.gif
    img_35.gif
    21.2 KB · Views: 206
KarmelKiss said:
Have to say, Jebbaz has been the biggest troll I have ever come across in this place. Completely self-obsessed, self-pitying, self-indulgent nonsense. He behaves worse than my 4 year old brat. I've kept quiet up to now, nodded at posts and moved on, but grow the fuck up, eh?

This.

Sometimes, I just want to blow up on some of the cheap ass mother fuckers who mooch off of us generous types. Especially in Amber's room, but that would apply to any room I go into if I visited more models. I mean, why do some think it's wrong for a perv to want to see a model do well? So damn annoying.

Mikeythegeek said:
Sometimes, I just want to blow up on some of the cheap ass mother fuckers who mooch off of us generous types. Especially in Amber's room, but that would apply to any room I go into if I visited more models. I mean, why do some think it's wrong for a perv to want to see a model do well? So damn annoying.

oh I totally agree, Mikey..it definitely pisses me off too

KarmelKiss said:

I love you

LilyPink said:
KarmelKiss said:

I love you

Fuck I love boobs though.

Also I have no opinion on the matter of trolls. Sometimes you stir the pot, sometimes the pot stirs you. When people are asses, sometimes you just got to take it and roll. Sometimes it's fun to bitch back. Like sands through an hourglass, such are the days of our lives.

I'm almost done with Portal 2!