AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apparently I woke up screaming last night. I have no memory of the dream, the scream, or waking up from it...

Usually I actually do wake up.

O.O

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
Why the hell can't I just be able to lose some weight. Tryin to be more active, tryin to moderate what I eat as well as eat healthier..guess it will take more time

I was bummed earlier because I want to pop in ambers room for her camiversary today. Saw her blog says around 3pm. My silly butt forgot the time diff. Plus she had said in blog around 3.. so I dunno when she will start yet..haven't checked twitter cuz I'm stuck @ the day shift.. and errands before I can go hom

Someone died. I haven't been online, my camscore is slowly fading and I haven't reached my token target for payday. :violin:

Shit happens and I need to get back to work. But my eyes are sore and I've lost my happy self temporarily. Please can tomorrow be happy. :pray:

I'm tired... and have to work a 9 hour shift today...

Camming tomorrow might not happen. Hopefully, it will. Hopefully, it will involve me finally getting to try those Wonka Exceptionals bars I've been dying to buy and try.

2 days left and still so much work to be done.

Brainstorming ideas for shows... not as easy some days as others... plus I need to tp someones brain as to basic coding tweaks

O.O

I did pretty well? On the last day of the month?

W00T!

was tempted to sign in on mfc but when i got home from work all i could think of was sit your happy fat ass down and relax

my foot was hurting me hurting does not equal me happy me not being happy does not equate show personae i need to make tips... ergo no signing in

lol

i broke a bone in my foot back in 2007- still hurts even tho they did do surgery to fix it i have complications long story short. so i have to be careful

sucks tho i need to get my ass online more :) more face time