AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
You know what I really hate? The god damn gag reflex. No, I'm not talking about the one that makes all those hot chicks make the funny/ sexy sounds; I'm talking about mine. The one that makes me nearly puke in the sink when I brush my teeth. Some mornings you just have reach extra deep because maybe you neglected your mouth after being up all hours of the night and now you just want a clean feel and it feels like the source of that rankness is waay back there somewhere.

You'd think by now we'd have some kind of light device that you shine in the mouth that kills all the stank bacteria.

Where's the future I was promised?!

lordmagellan said:
You know what I really hate? The god damn gag reflex. No, I'm not talking about the one that makes all those hot chicks make the funny/ sexy sounds; I'm talking about mine. The one that makes me nearly puke in the sink when I brush my teeth. Some mornings you just have reach extra deep because maybe you neglected your mouth after being up all hours of the night and now you just want a clean feel and it feels like the source of that rankness is waay back there somewhere.

You'd think by now we'd have some kind of light device that you shine in the mouth that kills all the stank bacteria.

Where's the future I was promised?!

I'm right there with you. Used to have such a gag reflex from certain things even touching my mouth, just drinking milk from the paper cartons in elementary school would make me gag. Just something about the feel of the cardboard got to me every time.

I would love it if there was something that could suppress the gag reflex without also making things numb (and making the muscles useless), so that I could stop gagging when a dick is shoved down my throat, but would still be able to feel it down there, AND still be able to tighten my throat around it to enhance his pleasure.

Also, I tried the whole "train myself not to gag" thing... and it made my gag reflex worse O.O

the only way for me to get rid of it is to be in this one certain state that's almost but not quite like the sub-state. I call it my "slut-state". Still learning how to induce it in me.

there are drugs that can eliminate the gag reflex, but i do believe that is a bit overboard lol. since i started on ativan mine has gone away completely when im on it. most non benzodiazapene muscle relaxers will do that as well. all of the topical solutions that do it seem to have a numbing effect unfortunately. i have heard that gargling with a bit of mint tea can reduce it though. valerian and kava can reduce it, though they wont get rid of it entirely (valerian btw is basically herbal valium... notice the first three letters of the names?)

I worry I am lurking on the forum too much lately, but the general forum is full of so much wrongness right now. The following pictures are unrelated to my daily thought, I just felt like posting them for some unknown reason.

0kNnij4.jpg

lVfKUWw.jpg

k9CQFbj.jpg

6SiPMds.jpg

J5FjiWf.jpg

This ass backwards weather is pissing me off. It was springing in the winter and now it's snowing in the spring! Da fuq?!? :naughty: :angry4: Get with the program world! I'm trying to grow some flowers and you've done killed them!

Rose said:
This ass backwards weather is pissing me off. It was springing in the winter and now it's snowing in the spring! Da fuq?!? :naughty: :angry4: Get with the program world! I'm trying to grow some flowers and you've done killed them!

Yeah, I just want it to get warmer so I can show more skin, buy Wild Cherry slurpees, and go to the summer concert I'm dying to see.

yummybrownfox said:
Rose said:

Yeah, I just want it to get warmer so I can show more skin, buy Wild Cherry slurpees, and go to the summer concert I'm dying to see.

Going back to college in a warm state. Every time the cute ladies start wearing the short shorts I just think how much i enjoy summer.

Rose said:

Well, we're supposedly to blame for all this climate change and all.... :lol:

Reactions: camstory and Rose
emptiedglass said:
Rose said:

Well, we're supposedly to blame for all this climate change and all.... :lol:
Screw that! I drive a Prius and plant flowers. Global warming or whatever it is needs to go the hell away so I can plant more flowers. :angry4:

I'm being crabassy today. There's ice everywhere outside and it's snowing again. As my mother said when she woke up this morning, "this some bullshit! My flowers are gonna die now dammit!" Lol....

Also, does anyone else just feel out of place when they have to go stay with parents after they've already been living on their own for a few years? I feel like a teenager again and it's really odd. I haven't been this dependent on my parents since I had my surgery ~7 years ago and, except for needing Mom to wipe my ass then, it's the same situation all over again. I feel bad asking her to bring me food or water every half hour and then having to ask her to help me stand up so I can waddle to the bathroom. :? My mother's being very gracious about it, but she's already forgotten I was here several times today and would forget I needed help after I'd asked her. Half an hour later.... "Ma, did you forget about me? I REALLY need to pee!" "Oops....one second!" :woops: :lol: I will be SO glad when I can take care of myself again in my own home.

So with all the lovely things I can do with my tongue, how can bubble gum blowing is no longer one of them? WTF? I've made a few recent attempts at a Clips4Sale bubble gum blowing video, and I just couldn't do it. Now I'm really glad that dude on MFC (who wanted a bubble gum private show) turned out to be a flake, because that would've been really embarrassing.

yummybrownfox said:
So with all the lovely things I can do with my tongue, how can bubble gum blowing is no longer one of them? WTF? I've made a few recent attempts at a Clips4Sale bubble gum blowing video, and I just couldn't do it. Now I'm really glad that dude on MFC (who wanted a bubble gum private show) turned out to be a flake, because that would've been really embarrassing.
Strange, but I believe you. Sometime after my 40th birthday, I discovered I could no longer whistle! So bizarre.

Rose said:
Now it's blizzarding out! Wtf? :icon-cry: Stupid weather...

You guys are having crazy non-seasonal weather too? It's been snowing for the past two days over here. If it was still 2012, I'd be left with no recourse but to concede the Mayans might have been on to something :?

Reactions: Rose
mynameisbob84 said:
Rose said:
Now it's blizzarding out! Wtf? :icon-cry: Stupid weather...

You guys are having crazy non-seasonal weather too? It's been snowing for the past two days over here. If it was still 2012, I'd be left with no recourse but to concede the Mayans might have been on to something :?

General Beauregard Lee told everybody it was going to be a long winter, but everybody listened to that fraud Punxsutawney Phil instead just because he is more famous.

Zsb7gY7.jpg

JerryBoBerry said:
Going back to college in a warm state. Every time the cute ladies start wearing the short shorts I just think how much i enjoy summer.
Amen Jerrybb, a few summers ago I was working as a delivery person, and my area included the down town section of a very affluent, stylish, shoppy, little city. about half way through the summer I changed delivery areas with another driver. I just could not take it any more. Every day I felt I was fighting the urge to pull into some ally, or the parking garage, and start fapping like a monkey on meth.

Reactions: southsamurai
It has been just over a year since ACF scores were installed.

:whistle:

Attachments

• OnTasha.JPG
    OnTasha.JPG
    153.6 KB · Views: 76
A fairly useless lecturer for one class, fair enough. The same useless lecturer for two? I might just stab myself in the eye.

Really? Snow again? What the heck?! Why did it not snow when I was still allowed to play in it. :angry4: Stupid weather.... All I get to do now is stare at the damn stuff and watch it kill my plants but I'm NOT allowed to go outside and play in it.

Ass backwards weather.....

Reactions: LadyLuna
Rose said:
Really? Snow again? What the heck?! Why did it not snow when I was still allowed to play in it. :angry4: Stupid weather.... All I get to do now is stare at the damn stuff and watch it kill my plants but I'm NOT allowed to go outside and play in it.

Ass backwards weather.....

There's no new snow here, and much of the old stuff has melted away. The sun's shining & the sky's a beautiful shade of blue, instead of its usual gray. You're welcome to come visit.

Reactions: Rose
I long for the day that people realize and actually accept and appreciate the fact that having freedom of speech also means being free to be offended by someone else's speech.

yummybrownfox said:
Autistic Girl's 'Broken Cheeseburger' Story Goes Viral:

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/au ... ories.html

:)
Oh, goodness! Unrelated, but this story reminds me of a girlfriend who, when I served her a cheeseburger I'd made went absolutely crazy because I HADN'T cut it in half. I didn't learn she was a domme until I'd moved in with her, and she didn't realize that calm, UN-bossy men are not necessarily submissives. The ingredients of a nightmare. :)

lordmagellan said:
I long for the day that people realize and actually accept and appreciate the fact that having freedom of speech also means being free to be offended by someone else's speech.
Thank goodness it also means you can ignore that speech if you so choose. :D It may not always be so easy to ignore, but we can. It's not shoved down our throats or censored if we do want to hear it.

Reactions: LadyLuna