AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Been thinking a little lately, (yea with the headache, smoke, and tightly squinted eyes), and I think someone not exactly getting something right, and being able to embrace that in honesty, is often more impressive and sexy than someone who gets i right.

If that is true, I have the potential to be very impressive, and sexy.

Yesterday, at Programa do Jô (it is a late talk show like Late Show with David Letterman, hosted by Jô, one of the most celebrated brazilian comedian), one of the guests was the webcam model Rebeca Galabarof. The interview was cool and funny. They focused more on weird things that people asks her to do on cam, so she talked about small cock humiliation and finance humiliation. I'm not sure how finance humiliation works but what she described was more like finance domination for me.

I believe she works at Chaturbate because she charges $4,99 from people to watch her but she said some models charges $14,99. Her longest "private" was for 1 hour and 30 minutes. Another cool thing is that her mother was at the audience and is a supporter of her work (if you're watching the interview jumps to 06:11).

Link to the interview (Portuguese - No subtitles) > http://tvg.globo.com/programas/programa ... os-homens/

It was cool to see her interview at, probably, the biggest TV network in South America.

Have you ever gone to a store and panicked, thinking that you lost your cell phone...and then all that time, it turns out you had left the phone at home? And then when you can't find it, you gotta ask someone "Hey, can you call my phone?" :lol:

Reactions: Nordling
When plunging a bathtub it is necessary to seal off the overflow. One should remove whatever device, (such as a plastic lid from a yogurt container), they have used after plunging. If not they might flood the bathroom 2 months later.

I noticed something when watching some clips of Sarah Palin being a dumbass on youtube...in the sidebar there was a Sarah Palin channel, so I clicked on it and lolled :D
sDwmF.jpg

Every so often I have to listen to "Bat Out of Hell" in its entirety. Now is one of those times.

Reactions: KayleePond
The_Brown_Fox said:
Have you ever gone to a store and panicked, thinking that you lost your cell phone...and then all that time, it turns out you had left the phone at home? And then when you can't find it, you gotta ask someone "Hey, can you call my phone?" :lol:

LOL I do this like a bahzillion times in one day. Somedays I swear I should put it on a necklace or something.. You would think with as many pics of my boobs are on it I would keep better track of it.. at all times.

Dork! :lol: He actually said "That is effin' badass." LMAO.

But yeah, I'm gonna do this with my voice too. :-D

Reactions: Nordling
The_Brown_Fox said:
But yeah, I'm gonna do this with my voice too. :-D
I totally love your new avatar. :thumbleft:

The last month of tweets and tumblr has taught me the only reason all women have not crossed death's door is that they keep tripping on the sill. Might be a coincidence in who I follow, or maybe uninjured/healthy women post less. Their pets get injured a lot as well.

DoMYF.jpg

Got this as a PM today, and thought I would retweet it.

E - I raised an American Flag for you and vets of the American Military today. Happy Vet Day "b"

Friday at DMV a toddler of under two following his mother out turned and started heading straight for me. I thought wow how perceptive even babies can be, then he reached down and tried to pull the tennis ball off the bottom of my crutch. :lol:

Reactions: SoTxBob
Why does winter always make me so depressed? I feel like I just want to sleep for days.

MrRodry said:
Joke about the white knights out there or just the weirdest MFC chat background?

:lol:
lol I'm trying to make out all the names and checking on google, so far I have:

Every Girl is Entitled to a Husband
How to be Happy While Single
Facts of Life and Love
several I can't make out
Love and the Facts of Life
Unmarried Love http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/BookDetailsPL?bi=1278615895&searchurl=an=chesser+dr+eustace
Love's Coming of Age

:lol: it's like the spinster section of the library or something o.o

Reactions: MrRodry
Jupiter551 said:
MrRodry said:
Joke about the white knights out there or just the weirdest MFC chat background?

:lol:
lol I'm trying to make out all the names and checking on google, so far I have:

Every Girl is Entitled to a Husband
How to be Happy While Single
Facts of Life and Love
several I can't make out
Love and the Facts of Life
Unmarried Love http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/BookDetailsPL?bi=1278615895&searchurl=an=chesser+dr+eustace
Love's Coming of Age

:lol: it's like the spinster section of the library or something o.o
If only Jupiter used his powers and abundant free time to benefit mankind. Oh wait...he is! :mrgreen:

Wow it's kind of distracting to read a somewhat serious thread ie: Movies that made you sob...and to the left are all of these sexy avatars.

So, I just go to order Papa Johns, and have my credit card declined. More than sufficient cash in bank. I call up my bank to see what the problem is, and they tell me a fraud company who works with them has flagged my account for suspicious transactions. They send me onto the fraud company, who looks into it. "So sir, I see a transaction from MGF for XX dollars, was that you?" I'm thinking wow, how embarrassing, but maybe those initials aren't as obvious to him. "Yes, that was me." "Okay..how about MyGirlFund for XX dollars?" Okay, now I'm REALLY embarrassed. "Yes, that's the same company as MGF, and those transactions were both made by me."

My cheeks are sufficiently red. :oops:

Reactions: camstory
dustinxxxizzle said:
So, I just go to order Papa Johns, and have my credit card declined. More than sufficient cash in bank. I call up my bank to see what the problem is, and they tell me a fraud company who works with them has flagged my account for suspicious transactions. They send me onto the fraud company, who looks into it. "So sir, I see a transaction from MGF for XX dollars, was that you?" I'm thinking wow, how embarrassing, but maybe those initials aren't as obvious to him. "Yes, that was me." "Okay..how about MyGirlFund for XX dollars?" Okay, now I'm REALLY embarrassed. "Yes, that's the same company as MGF, and those transactions were both made by me."

My cheeks are sufficiently red. :oops:

When I bought my house I had no furniture, so I bought a lot of stuff all at the same time. My bank sent me a message telling me they suspected my account of fraud and I needed to contact them. I assumed it was the thousands of dollars I had just spent the other day. Turns out it was the Kindle books I had just purchased. Kindle books are bought one at a time, so it showed up as a lot of small purchases. Less than $100 dollars in total and they freaked out, thousands and they did not even blink.

Reactions: dustinxxxizzle
Its a decent service, at least it puts me at ease,

Unusual activity on your account raises a flag, I've had it quite a bit after a period of inactivity and as long as you can confirm a few transactions its fine, The person in a call centre is just reading them off a screen and even if he does recognise the transactions will likely forget in a few calls time, they probably deal with 100's of calls a day

Dont sweat it, its for your safety

Getting old sucks. I'm starting to ache in places I usually don't ache in. :icon-cry:

I mean I'm almost 30 and my lifeclock crystal has turned red. Last Day is approaching.

Major geek props to whoever gets that reference.