AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
One thing people don't know about me. I'm a hopeless romantic. I believe in the whole giving flowers and cooking for that special person. But it seems like women today don't want all the mushy romantic stuff.

Sdog1982 said:
One thing people don't know about me. I'm a hopeless romantic. I believe in the whole giving flowers and cooking for that special person. But it seems like women today don't want all the mushy romantic stuff.
Maybe you're cooking for the 'wrong' woman? :twocents-02cents:

Was up all night tossing and scratching with the worse case of hives I've had in years.

KarmelKiss said:
Sdog1982 said:
Maybe you're cooking for the 'wrong' woman? :twocents-02cents:
The bold is how I read this first time around :lol: Well up all night, or maybe it was the face chewing thread? :dontknow:

But yeah, I feel ya Sdog.

I have been waiting almost two months! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! Damn you shipping company! I am happy I bought shipping insurance.

BNnQb.jpg

Shaun__ said:
I have been waiting almost two months! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! Damn you shipping company! I am happy I bought shipping insurance.

Do tell.. what is it ? .. or was it...

SoTxBob said:
Shaun__ said:

Do tell.. what is it ? .. or was it...

It is a broken tanning bed. I cut my hand cleaning up the shards of glass too. I have to wait on replacement parts now. It looks like someone shoved both forks of the forklift into the bottom of the box.

Attachments

• IMAG0137.jpg
    IMAG0137.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 161

Attachments

• fdhmxk.jpg
    fdhmxk.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 160
  • 69e05f_312625_2205948307132_1200148518_31994667_1148400611_n.jpg
    69e05f_312625_2205948307132_1200148518_31994667_1148400611_n.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 160
  • 2040noidea668sx8.jpg
    2040noidea668sx8.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 160
Rimjobs at McDonalds! Find them on the dollar menu! :dance:

Attachments

• funny How_We_Choose.jpg
    funny How_We_Choose.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 126
  • funny proof.jpg
    funny proof.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 125
camstory said:
Do you ever go back and look at some of the post you made 3or4 months age, and realize how full of shit you were/are, even though you felt 100% sincere at the time?

It's OK I found some I still really believe in.

Sometimes I look at the post I made yesterday and come to that conclusion.

Sdog1982 said:

hmmm....it may just be that what you're seeing in women is a "knee jerk" reaction.....for my part, i don't see a lot of guys with the courage to let their romantic selves out in the world

or that part of them was still born in a culture captured perfectly my the line in "gravity of love"
"all you see...and everything you feel....is just a question of the deal"

i guess my daily thought is about cynicism :whistle:

How much should one charge to cut a neighbor's grass? A friend of mine had posted a flyer offering to do it for $10, but one of the neighbors told her that $10 is too cheap, and that she should charge more. I'm not sure what's a normal rate to charge for that sort of thing. Any opinions?

The_Brown_Fox said:
How much should one charge to cut a neighbor's grass? A friend of mine had posted a flyer offering to do it for $10, but one of the neighbors told her that $10 is too cheap, and that she should charge more. I'm not sure what's a normal rate to charge for that sort of thing. Any opinions?

depends totally on the size and who is doing it.. I have a yard service that handles my properties and they charge $18 for the smaller ones and $35 for the largest which is about half an acre. Basic grass cutting is cut, edge with a string trimmer and blow concrete clean. Doesn't include any shrub or flower bed upkeep. Seems like no matter the size, they're in/out in less than 20 minutes. Every summer tho, I get local kids looking for work. They all will do it for less than the yard guys and depending on their age and how they do, I tend to pay them more than they ask. Support the local kids... it keeps their hands busy and out of trouble. :thumbleft:

Reactions: 1 person
The_Brown_Fox said:
My mother has this issue every year. She'll let neighborhood kids mow the front yard, but because the back yard is over an acre and she enjoys yardwork, she mows that herself.

The front yard is pretty stinking small and not much trouble at all; she usually pays about $20 or $25 depending on how long it takes them to get the job done, how well they do it and what kind of mower they brought to do it. :thumbleft:

The_Brown_Fox said:

I have to pay 50 to 60 dollars for my half acre yard. It just depends on the area you live in.

Why are sex toys for women so awesome? I just got one I bought for a model and considered keeping it, so I could run around my house making pew pew noises. Link

Qha6d.jpg

a CORRECT USE of the term MEAT CURTAINS

Attachments

• funny Meat Curtains.jpg
    funny Meat Curtains.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 249
Reactions: SoTxBob
Today is my first full day in Vegas for EDC. I learned my hotel will not sell me waffles or pancakes, because they are remodeling their regular kitchen. I also had to walk around a passed out drunk guy in the hall to get back to my room. Maybe tonight will be more fun.

Reactions: camstory