AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Congrats Amber for top 20 in march!!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! It was much tougher than I ever thought... the amount of tokens it takes just to be up there now is ridonkulous. I believe I posted somewhere in some relative thread about top 20 that it took around 300k tokens... not anymore. As I said during the last week, it's unlikely that I will make a top 20 attempt anytime soon, if ever. I'll at least give myself a few months to recover before considering it again.

After having 2 kinda slow months on MFC, March definitely helped put me back on my feet. (And at the same time, sorta knocked my on my ass, lol.) Thank you to everyone. I can't say enough how much your help means. I genuinely hope that all of you enjoyed spending time with me in my room during the month, and that I gave you as many smiles as you gave me. I will be dedicating a blog about this by Monday or so. Just need to get some pics and thoughts together first.

But for now, I'm enjoying a few days to let my mind free. So :text-givemebeer:

10-reasons-to-drink-beer-3.jpg

(dude, the chick closest looks like a girl from College O.O )

mad mad mad mad mad MADDDDD props for top 20 - :-D
you are by far one of the MOST deserving girls to be in that top list.
hope to see you up there more and more this year ! XOXO

Status
Not open for further replies.